Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Did anything come of the "breeding camps" narrative yet- or is that stuff all TBD. Support the "doom king" had some hefty bonuses- but it felt bad to think I might allow some rapey camp in New Givini if I didn't discourage that twin from his corrupted mindset.
About the "breeding camps" probably will have an impact on the next update . SL said between lines that the "husband selection" will come now.So everyone who built on Kalant reputation will have some fruits.

The sprite makes it look like Hester, but I'm not convinced. I think it might be a red herring.
It could be, but Mithyn says that could be an experimented woman or even an unwoman, so who knows. But it is a female that's for sure.
Someone of the royal family maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for your data on airships- I totally neglegted them whist I derped through investments in chapter 5. There are what 3 airship investments? The origional one in Yinlin- militarizing the yinlin fleet- and the fleet in ummm- Ardford? I had restored a lot of places in the chalice states- and restored rodak food- I can probably invest in the two airship thingies and mage guild for easily with the ~ 4 mil that frees up. Which options did you chose during the warden of the south to cap your % at 100- in regards to Tyna - religious pressure - and economic pressure.
you cannot invest in airship and militarization the same iteration, they are the only two airship investment so far (and don't think it will change in the future).

i'm not run the numbers in the last update (*.2/*.3) but i think the last opportuinity to invest in the airship for the best here is in the last chapter 4 iteration (after the invasion of erosia).

givini mage guild give you a nice bonus in elleani quest. you can take it just before start the section and you are ok.

In support to the red herring concept there are a lot of old ladies who have same character model as hester in game.
it's the generic "old lady sprite". hester is the only "custom" sprite to walk alwasy with her arms beoyond her back.

Did anything come of the "breeding camps" narrative yet- or is that stuff all TBD. Support the "doom king" had some hefty bonuses- but it felt bad to think I might allow some rapey camp in New Givini if I didn't discourage that twin from his corrupted mindset.
all TBD, it's a tanurak meddling, so a lot depend how this "IKs prison" will play in the end.

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hmm- tyna is so cute. I had a weak hope that she could join the crew- though it did seem like a pipe dream. But yeah- if the option is you need to set her up with someone; Kalant seems like the play- since she was actually interested in him as a person.

Maybe there will be some wild plot twist and all our machinations in relation to the Marriages will be for naught but bonuses via using our connections and not an actual marriage. It already happened in the ardford succession plot-line once.

Reactions: EZ8lt

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I think I was thinking about the Ardford navy- not sure why I thought they were airships. I guess I just assumed ;-) Needing to go back to last investment of chapter four for the second airships could be a hefty bit of back-peddling.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Anyway, given the new info. New question.

The 3 characters that do others. which are they? (Yarra is one, what are the other two?).
In the very specific category of "characters already in the harem that have scenes with people outside the harem without the MC being involved" (not counting lesbian scenes within the harem and not counting threesomes with people outside the harem where the MC is involved), I believe it is 4 characters total:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: falafelswoop

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017

I *think*, heavy emphasis there, that you can garner enough support to make it pass without supporting the breeding camps, I don't remember all my choices, but I do remember that I left that one, and the "pressure" choices for the last bit.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hmm- tyna is so cute. I had a weak hope that she could join the crew- though it did seem like a pipe dream. But yeah- if the option is you need to set her up with someone; Kalant seems like the play- since she was actually interested in him as a person.

Maybe there will be some wild plot twist and all our machinations in relation to the Marriages will be for naught but bonuses via using our connections and not an actual marriage. It already happened in the ardford succession plot-line once.
based on elleani quest only three names are contenders.
bhakan, Ignas and Kalant.
the first bring a lot of strengh and stability, but it's the wrost of the lot.
ignas is the middle choice, he's a honest man with a decent agenda, but he's mostly unremarkable
Kalant is the weakest candidate, but tyna had a honest crush, he is the 'emotional' candidate.

we will have a choice in deciding the name of tyna husband? for me is 50/50

I *think*, heavy emphasis there, that you can garner enough support to make it pass without supporting the breeding camps, I don't remember all my choices, but I do remember that I left that one, and the "pressure" choices for the last bit.
no, you can push Uneanun (azure-scraf twin) outside the breeding camp project. but the whole thing is a product of tanurak manipolation, so you can only ostacolate it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In the very specific category of "characters already in the harem that have scenes with people outside the harem without the MC being involved" (not counting lesbian scenes within the harem and not counting threesomes with people outside the harem where the MC is involved), I believe it is 4 characters total:

Thank a bunch :)

Since you didn't count it thought I would ask, with the threesome scenes, any of them mmf? and if so which characters.

Personally don't care to much if it is MFF (with MC), only MMF. so if all MFF doesn't matter to me.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Ah, Kalant. I'm probably alone in this, but a Chosen going through the arc he did would have made for a far more compelling and dynamic main character than what we got. Straight up wish i could body hop every time he appears.

Reactions: Cazzou

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
About the "breeding camps" probably will have an impact on the next update . SL said between lines that the "husband selection" will come now.So everyone who built on Kalant reputation will have some fruits.

It could be, but Mithyn says that could be an experimented woman or even an unwoman, so who knows. But it is a female that's for sure.
Someone of the royal family maybe?
"Inside the royal family."
I actually had that exact same theory and posted it about it in the theory thread of the wiki! I think the hidden foe is none other then...

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Thank a bunch :)

Since you didn't count it thought I would ask, with the threesome scenes, any of them mmf? and if so which characters.

Personally don't care to much if it is MFF (with MC), only MMF. so if all MFF doesn't matter to me.
All MFF, but I figure I might as well mention one of them involves the MC and a temporary futanari spitroasting one of the women in the harem.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
based on elleani quest only three names are contenders.
bhakan, Ignas and Kalant.
the first bring a lot of strengh and stability, but it's the wrost of the lot.
ignas is the middle choice, he's a honest man with a decent agenda, but he's mostly unremarkable
Kalant is the weakest candidate, but tyna had a honest crush, he is the 'emotional' candidate.

we will have a choice in deciding the name of tyna husband? for me is 50/50
I kinda wanted to be an asshole and set her up with Bhakan, if we don't get her then why should I be nice after all, but the best pay-off so far for our goals seems to be Ignas and Kalant, probably the former a bit more so far.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
All MFF, but I figure I might as well mention one of them involves the MC and a temporary futanari spitroasting one of the women in the harem.

Ah I see. (now I know where the incest tag comes in too).

So basically to summarize, basically all scenes that involve a dick besides MC's is only with succubus characters?

Reactions: manscout

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I kinda wanted to be an asshole and set her up with Bhakan, if we don't get her then why should I be nice after all, but the best pay-off so far for our goals seems to be Ignas and Kalant, probably the former a bit more so far.
Jesus dude. Seek therapy.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes