seden

Aug 22, 2016
Tales of legendary lust is quite early in development, so talking about it and comparing TLS with it ?
There no forced NTR in the game, they are some options who are easy to spot and forget.
While this game is well-developed, with plenty of content.
As to Simon, not a young idiot but experienced ex-soldier, the story mesh with the characters lives and tie to…
By now they are present on three continents, while he don't want to be the leader, he has the lead role of the most powerful currently going immortal, err, goddess. Plenty to see as development goes. Also, it won't probably happen, but It's possible to morph one body, for Simon + Harem of course.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Tales of legendary lust is quite early in development, so talking about it and comparing TLS with it ?
There no forced NTR in the game, they are some options who are easy to spot and forget.
While this game is well-developed, with plenty of content.
As to Simon, not a young idiot but experienced ex-soldier, the story mesh with the characters lives and tie to…
By now they are present on three continents, while he don't want to be the leader, he has the lead role of the most powerful currently going immortal, err, goddess. Plenty to see as development goes. Also, it won't probably happen, but It's possible to morph one body, for Simon + Harem of course.
Im not comparing Tales of Legendary Lust to the Last Sovereign.
monk56 asked me for recommendations and I simply recommended him Tales of Legendary Lust. Thats all.

As for the Last Sovereign, people have already said that some love interest/harem members fuck others outside of the harem. And thats not avoidable.
So this is not a game for me sadly.

Cazzou

Apr 29, 2020
Somehow everyone is still talking about that 0.1% of the game. It's been going on for pages and pages. Given how much it upsets people, I'm surprised no one made a no-NTR mod and called it a day.

To try and change the subject, I do think the old lady sprite we see in this update is Hester. I theorized that the Anak's rival a long time ago, and I only see this as further confirmation. Let's hope we can finish the game without killing her; she's pretty likeable IMO.

Reactions: monk_56

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Chapters getting bigger and bigger each and every time, so you might as just play 5 up until it's completed.
OK, that's fair. Has there been a recent break point that's significant? The reason I wait until after a chapter is done is so that I don't forget everything in progress.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
OK, that's fair. Has there been a recent break point that's significant? The reason I wait until after a chapter is done is so that I don't forget everything in progress.
We don't really know the long-term implications some of the decisions made during the latest Gathering (latest big event before the current one), I also have a save from that point I think or a bit later if I have to go back to do something somehow else, but that's pretty close to the current content.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the end of each stroy focused section can be a good break point. but some had significative cliffhanger.
the most recent is the end of the second gathering. there isn't any cliffhanger in the end

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
If y'all are talking about games who can compete and is a bit similar to Tls I would recommended The game Succbus Covent Generation one: the cursed forest. I haven't played it in a while but I remember it was very Story based and expended the characters pretty well, it was overall a very good experience story, characters, map design, and content were really good. So yeah that game has a lot of potential!

Also might as well kill two birds with one stone and talk about the update to TLS. Big spoiler warning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: monk_56

Stm1234

Jun 27, 2018
I cannot believe how possessive some people can be over fictional characters.
Then again, you guys play this for the hentai?

On a different note, I felt a huge quality increase in this new update, and it's been the most fun I've had with TLS in a while.
About the mastermind behind the Chosen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: KingWeWuz

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
So this is not a game for me sadly.
I understand that you dont like NTR (me neither) but miss this gem of game just bc the 000000.01% of content that have NTR (is just text-based sex anyway) you are quite overreacting, no offense.

Last edited:

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
so I'm probably in the prologue still at the wagon part. Is simon the main character for the rest of the game? asking because I dont like him one bit.
Yes. You get a bit more freedom later on, but he's generally in favor of stability and actively trying to unfuck things. You get to decide how effective he is, and depending on your decisions can be very unsuccessful in this endeavor.

• Sad
Reactions: forgotp

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I understand that you dont like NTR (me neither) but miss this gem of game just bc the 000000.01% of content that have NTR (is just text-based sex anyway) you are quite overreacting, no offense.
Why are you trying to convince him to play a game that has content he's not interested in?

At least for the role of Succubi, Simon has a "whorem" let's call it. He doesn't give a fuck if they sleep around from time to time and it's usually not trying to convey the feeling of ntr. But not everyone's going to want that and I don't blame him.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I dont like such content. Regardless how little it is. I would not have problem if it was avoidable. But we can not avoid the situations where some love interests/harem members fuck others be that for story reasons, helping the MC further his goals, the nature of some of the female characters or whatever.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Why are you trying to convince him to play a game that has content he's not interested in?

At least for the role of Succubi, Simon has a "whorem" let's call it. He doesn't give a fuck if they sleep around from time to time and it's usually not trying to convey the feeling of ntr. But not everyone's going to want that and I don't blame him.
Imagine there's a steak house. A really good one. Classy. With what everyone for miles around agrees are the best steaks they've ever had. Good service. Not too expensive. But there's this guy. He refuses to go there. Not only that... he want to make sure other people know he refuses to go there. He likes to show up in the parking lot and tell random people just ariving for a steak dinner how he refuses to eat there. Why? Cause he heard they over cooked a steak once or twice. Out of hundreds of steaks served every week and thousands every month... he has happened to hear about two burned steaks. And that just means this steak house just isn't for him. Not only that... but he wants to make sure people who like the steakhouse know how very objectionable he finds even the rarest case of an over cooked steak. Cause if he ate there sooner of later life would happen to him too and his steak would come out a bit over cooked. And that would just run the whole experience utterly and and his whole evening would be ruined... just absolutely RUINED. And can you blame him? Not everyone is going to want the rare hassle of sending a steak back for them to cook another one. Who could blame him? Better to just never eat there at all. And also to go out of your way to tell strangers that you wont eat there and why.

Forgive me... but I'm having a hard time seeing any of that as normal behavior. Someone who is content in their preferences doesn't come to a forum thread full of fans of a game to passive-aggressively hint about how utterly unacceptable it is that people might be exposed to the minor inconvenience of holding the PGDN key for two seconds to skip a scene they don't like. That's what someone does when they desperately want validation of a viewpoint they damn well know isn't valid.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
First, that's a hell of a wall of text there. Don't agree with the analogy. You could've just said you didn't like how the user commented that the game wasn't for him instead of just leaving and that you felt we should all agree his viewpoint wasn't valid.

The user just left a comment that this game had content he didn't like, he wasn't interested, he was planning to move on before users spammed him on how he's missing out. If you think it's so ridiculous just ignore the user, you're not gonna change his mind and I don't see why you would.

Anyway, while I personally could ignore the slutting around (and just treat the game as a political drama) a major problem I had with this game was how inconsistent Qum was on choices of the game. Simon also gets these decisions: stand around waiting till hooligans rape a girl then dominate her mind and also the option to whore out an unwilling woman for cash.

I assume 90% of the ntr haters on this site would shit on the game when a chosen fucks a drug infested Aka, who's somewhat implied to have feelings for you by that point.

Thee game came out around the time when Opalla and Adorveria were the standards I think, and it mostly follows the trend.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Imagine there's a steak house. A really good one. Classy. With what everyone for miles around agrees are the best steaks they've ever had. Good service. Not too expensive. But there's this guy. He refuses to go there. Not only that... he want to make sure other people know he refuses to go there. He likes to show up in the parking lot and tell random people just ariving for a steak dinner how he refuses to eat there. Why? Cause he heard they over cooked a steak once or twice. Out of hundreds of steaks served every week and thousands every month... he has happened to hear about two burned steaks. And that just means this steak house just isn't for him. Not only that... but he wants to make sure people who like the steakhouse know how very objectionable he finds even the rarest case of an over cooked steak. Cause if he ate there sooner of later life would happen to him too and his steak would come out a bit over cooked. And that would just run the whole experience utterly and and his whole evening would be ruined... just absolutely RUINED. And can you blame him? Not everyone is going to want the rare hassle of sending a steak back for them to cook another one. Who could blame him? Better to just never eat there at all. And also to go out of your way to tell strangers that you wont eat there and why.

Forgive me... but I'm having a hard time seeing any of that as normal behavior. Someone who is content in their preferences doesn't come to a forum thread full of fans of a game to passive-aggressively hint about how utterly unacceptable it is that people might be exposed to the minor inconvenience of holding the PGDN key for two seconds to skip a scene they don't like. That's what someone does when they desperately want validation of a viewpoint they damn well know isn't valid.
I simply do not like such content and it ruins it for me. Im not comming here for fights or whatever.
I just simply stated how dissapointed I was to find out that the harem members/loveintersts fucking others is unavoidable.
Nothing more.

The reason Im still in the thread is because Im searching for some spoilers for the story. Just to know how key events turn out.

Last edited:

Cazzou

Apr 29, 2020

If you're not hired by that steakhouse to do marketing, why do you even care?

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes