May 14, 2020
Ok the back and forth has gone on long enough. The big analogies aren't helping either.

But, theres 1 thing slitherhence is 100% correct in saying. If you don't wanna play the game why comment that you don't want to do that? Its like you're asking people to try and change your mind.

Reactions: fabiopenz

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Let's switch topic. Apparently, a good chunk of the next update will take place in Ardoheim. Do you believe that Alonon will act for once or will he remain an apathetic nihilistic piece of shit?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I simply do not like such content and it ruins it for me. Im not comming here for fights or whatever.
I just simply stated how dissapointed I was to find out that the harem members/loveintersts fucking others is unavoidable.
Nothing more.

The reason Im still in the thread is because Im searching for some spoilers for the story. Just to know how key events turn out.
I don't mean to argue, but you realize if you enable insta-text and press either the option/alt or control key, you can blaze through those scenes without seeing a single thing, right? Or is NTR not your cup of tea to the point that the very presence makes you squeamish, which is completely understandable?

Just asking cause I hate NTR, but I have no problem with it if I can blaze through it without reading a single word of NTR content. :)

But hey, we all have our different levels of tolerance - and again, I don't mean to criticize you. I apologize in advance if this came out as too harsh...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Let's switch topic. Apparently, a good chunk of the next update will take place in Ardoheim. Do you believe that Alonon will act for once or will he remain an apathetic nihilistic piece of shit?
i think he will act. yes. the full extend depend how tyna is threatened by the whole affaire (i think a lot)

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I'm curious if Lilith will act in some way. It's more clear in the path that occurs if you didn't save Mestan way back when with the Lustlord but-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if the Lilith, the being of chaos, will be the one who is able to free Simon from the prison of perfect order?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'm curious if Lilith will act in some way. It's more clear in the path that occurs if you didn't save Mestan way back when with the Lustlord but-
I wonder if the Lilith, the being of chaos, will be the one who is able to free Simon from the prison of perfect order?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Does anyone know a good tactic for the Lilith fight? She hits me with 15 different status effects, basically rendering my team useless, even though I have all the pins in the world.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Does anyone know a good tactic for the Lilith fight? She hits me with 15 different status effects, basically rendering my team useless, even though I have all the pins in the world.
the only 'stunning' status don't blocked by the good pins is "nothingness" and it's rare, very rare.
if you fight her in the temple focus on mestan, if you are in the tower lilth first.

for good pins i mean barrier/givini/crusader/unperson/heirloom/etc... not mage/slave/warrior/...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
the only 'stunning' status don't blocked by the good pins is "nothingness" and it's rare, very rare.
if you fight her in the temple focus on mestan, if you are in the tower lilth first.

for good pins i mean barrier/givini/crusader/unperson/heirloom/etc... not mage/slave/warrior/...
I only had to fight her in the temple, but she instantly put nothingness on Simon, also , plus a few others I didn't know, like that rainbowish one.

Edit: I managed to beat them thanks.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I've already completed this content but iirc you get mestan +5 if you "kill" (aka 0 hp) lillith first even in the temple.
So I was wondering why, did I miss something? :)
no, that dialogue is exclusive for the fight in the tower. in the temple will play another line.
defeating fist lilith is an attemp to broke her holding above mestan. but only if you don't help him in the node fight in lustlord fortress

I only had to fight her in the temple, but she instantly put nothingness on Simon, also , plus a few others I didn't know, like that rainbowish one.

Edit: I managed to beat them thanks.
the rainbow is the most benefical effect in the whole game. and if bring to 0 HP she don't happly nothingness. but blind (100%), silence (100%) and stun (50%)

nothingness is applied by her normal skill, with a 10% of chance. her base skill is 'chaos', the other two 'Chaotic Spine' and 'Chaotic Mists' are triggered by by blind or silence her the first, and bring to 0 HP the second (chaotic spine is like chaotic mist, but stun chance is 100% not 50%)

Last edited:

Cazzou

Apr 29, 2020
Since we're getting so close to the end, he'd better, as this might be his last chance.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I dont know if Lilith will join or not, but if you get to the point where Mestan dies on the hands of The Anak. Im pretty sure she will be pissed.

Reactions: Sotman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I dont know if Lilith will join or not, but if you get to the point where Mestan dies on the hands of The Anak. Im pretty sure she will be pissed.
Do we have an explanation why Lilith didn't help Mestan fight against the Anak?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Do we have an explanation why Lilith didn't help Mestan fight against the Anak?
None, only theories
After you battle them in the Sanctuary, they disappear.
I tried to defeat Lilith first to see what she says.
On early stages of the update she said something like: "I am sorry Mestan I need to rest a bit." But she stills attacks you and gives you hell.
On more later stages of the update SL changed the phrase to be more like: "I am tired, but that doesn't mean I cannot give some chaos"
Or something like that.
It could be that Lilith needed to recharge batteries.She is a gear of the tower, but Ginasta is a gear too and even in Berserk you can stop her and "chain" her for some time at least.
Or she could be fucking around who knows. She is unpredictable.

To me the mestan-Lilith battle in the Sanctuary was more a test for Simon.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Since we're getting so close to the end, he'd better, as this might be his last chance.
The price of his big neutrality is that he effectively can't move now. Whoever is behind the crystal moves on the physical plane, not in the tower that he could easily intervene without causing a fuss. Ardoheim is the stronghold of the church, so if he moves directly, that will cause a massive chaos. Best thing I can imagine from him is some back support or a staged fight between him and the "DK".

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I don't mean to argue, but you realize if you enable insta-text and press either the option/alt or control key, you can blaze through those scenes without seeing a single thing, right? Or is NTR not your cup of tea to the point that the very presence makes you squeamish, which is completely understandable?

Just asking cause I hate NTR, but I have no problem with it if I can blaze through it without reading a single word of NTR content. :)

But hey, we all have our different levels of tolerance - and again, I don't mean to criticize you. I apologize in advance if this came out as too harsh...
No worries :)

And yeah, NTR in any form is too much for me. Cant just skip it and move on. I know it happens and it will bother for the rest of the time. Not to mention it will changes my perception to the love interest/harem member involved for the worst.
Not my cup of tea.

raikou34

Aug 13, 2020
Best thing I can imagine from him is some back support or a staged fight between him and the "DK".
I kinda forgot but has his stance towards the church whether positive or negative been revealed (to the players, or to the public)? If he's against the church then just go all out and have him and the DK march to the Crystal holding hands jumping together with a banner which says "Fuck Hester" in both Clentian and Storgan/Dwarren/whatever language instead of staging a fight or even "back support".

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I kinda forgot but has his stance towards the church whether positive or negative been revealed (to the players, or to the public)? If he's against the church then just go all out and have him and the DK march to the Crystal holding hands jumping together with a banner which says "Fuck Hester" in both Clentian and Storgan/Dwarren/whatever language instead of staging a fight or even "back support".
he said to be against the "malicious intent" of some change he spotted (like the increase monster attack and dangerousness).
and i doubt an ascendant church leader will leave much control of ardoheim to tyna.

alonon cannot be an ally of simon, but he had way more reason to oppose mrs thrid party (until we have solid proof the identity i'm not totaly sold to hester, but it's very high proble is her)

alonon reject the status quo, xerces vs third party they are the apogee of the status quo.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
He has a private room within the church, and one of the extremist group rose up based on the misunderstanding about his stance on everything related to religion, that scene where he got super mad and had the culprits arrested who did the new Unwoman experiments. Probably he was a devout before he figured out that his world is nothing but ones and zeros, overall he seems to be neutral to that as well. Problem is, even if he himself would decide against it, the Ivala religion is an integral part of the nation, given how he acted so far, him suddenly joining the DK would make him looking like he went mad only. That "idgaf" stance he took up on everything recently rules out any substantial help from his part that also fits the story.

Reactions: Volis
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes