Apr 19, 2021
I have problems with the Adfort Summit, I do not know what deals I should make to get the votes in my favor.
And when to tell the dwarves for what they should vote. And what I need to vote.
I try to follow the , but do not understand the explanation.
I need a better sorted step-by-step instruction day by day...

To get:

Day 1
Declaration of War / NO
Day2
Defense Pact / YES
New Unpeople / NO
Day 3
Advance Alliance / NO
Orc Extermination / NO
War Vaults / YES

What I have is
- have convinced the Yhilini ambassador of your efforts to help the poor during Aka's route
- and the dwarf embassy
- Aram
Day 1
> Talk before War Vote and agree to vote NO for war and keep your word.
> In that evening, talk to him and say `unpeople are veterans too' = He'll vote for NO in unpeople motion and and YES in Defence Pact.

Day 2
> Talk to him in his chambers and he'll say to get a drink together in later at Blademaster guild, So you go there to meet and drink with him. He do NO for Advance Alliance, NO to Orc Extermination and YES to War Vault.

- Darghelon
Day 1
> In Evening talk to her and promise to vote YES in unpeople motion, this means you'll get her full support in all 3 on Day 3.

Zirantia
Day 1
> Talk to him in evening and say, ' We'll do our best', and in next sentence, ' yhilin may not agree to support Zirantia', so he'll ABSTAIN= NO on Unpeople motion.
Day 2
> He's Default on NO for Orc Extermination, and it's enough for getting all favourable outcomes.

Merchant
Day 1
> Bribe 10,000 ProN and get his vote on Unpeople Motion

Day 2
> Make Advance Alliance Fail without his help and get 100,000 ProN Back.
> Help him to clear out Hidden Port= YES on war Vault.

Ardoheim
> Don't give any correct info to him about your preference on any day but always talk to him and look for options where knowing his opinion instead of giving yours.
> If you talked to him daily, then On last day(3) Simon would get an option to say all his vote opposite to him in order to outsmart him and ardoheim will vote exactly what you wanted due to your cunning, it also gives +1 Ardoheim Score needed if you want lowest investment score(300,000) in Ardan Bank with 20 Ardoheim Score.
> If you don't want that score, talking 0 times with him is also better option and possible to get all objectives.

Apr 19, 2021
I have problems with the Adfort Summit, I do not know what deals I should make to get the votes in my favor.
And when to tell the dwarves for what they should vote. And what I need to vote.
I try to follow the , but do not understand the explanation.
I need a better sorted step-by-step instruction day by day...

To get:

Day 1
Declaration of War / NO
Day2
Defense Pact / YES
New Unpeople / NO
Day 3
Advance Alliance / NO
Orc Extermination / NO
War Vaults / YES

What I have is
- have convinced the Yhilini ambassador of your efforts to help the poor during Aka's route
- and the dwarf embassy
Voting Pattern.

Day 1

> Vote NO for war as promised to Aram and let Eustrin Abstain, as it's same as NO.

Day 2

> Do nothing for Defence Pact as it's gonna pass anyway.

> Vote for Unpeople Motion as promised to Darghelon

> Get Eustrin to vote NO in Unpeople Motion.

NO= Aram, Zirantia, Eustrin, Ghenalon, Merchant= 5 = ✔

Day 3

- Advance Alliance

NO= Ardoheim, Yhilin, Aram, Church, Ghenalon= 5 = ✔

- Orc Extermination

NO= Yhilin (If you did Ambassador recognise your efforts in Aka's Route), Aram, Darghelon, Zirantia, Ghenalon, Ardoheim (if you tricked him as said above) = 6 Votes. ✔

- War Vault

YES= Yhilin, Aram, Darghelon, Eustrin, Merchant= 5 = ✔

You can tell where it's going wrong.

Reactions: Ssato243 and Sothyr

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Thanks for the last 2 answers.

I think I played twice already and never had so much problems during the last sessions.

When does Simon talk with Aka about learning Storgan?

The Childrens book to learn Storgan is missing in the library.

I got only points for:
+1 for eavesdropping on the elves near well in Denmiel.
+1 for talking to the child in northeast Denmiel.
+1 for talking to the healing butterfly woman in Theltiar, even if you've already given her the butterfly.

Speaking in the Library with the purple haired elf gave no point.

Last 2 sessions I took the offer from Lynine first. And had slutty Altina instead.
In the moment I wonder if it is better to take again Lynine first.

EDIT: OK, Aka was in Orilise's Tree.

Last edited:
Reactions: superior62111213

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I did so far research for (in this order)
1. Shield
2. Orc breeding

and need to decide what next.

I can choose in the moment:
1. Yhilini Magic
2. Order Exam
3. Dari's Condition, I find not so interesting, just because of few RP to make this early

4. I know there will be a research for Qum's project

What would be best to research before the next war?

The Wiki research page is not really helping much, telling mostly see above and it looks like nothing has really any effect later.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Because they for the most part don't, in terms of optimal dari condition soon as possible, the others don't have time sensitive things and each unlock , since you are I think just after the elven forests you will get enough for all of them before next war

essence shielding, Dari condition, Orc Breeding, Yhillan magic, Qum Research(is always here no matter what), Order exam. (is the order two different optimised playthrough take mainly because you can do all of them if optimised(aka you got the spell for Aka is the orgasmic empire, so could do research before going to adfford for the summit)

the see above is because they have very little effect later the big thing is doing all of them before the war( this unlocks robin mystery project as long as overall CD is less than 99(not counting Qum research which is optional for requirements )

will say I played through the last public version and children book was there might have needed that conversation with Aka first to appear would need to check(since I just replayed that section)

Reactions: Sothyr

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I did so far research for (in this order)
1. Shield
2. Orc breeding

and need to decide what next.

I can choose in the moment:
1. Yhilini Magic
2. Order Exam
3. Dari's Condition, I find not so interesting, just because of few RP to make this early

4. I know there will be a research for Qum's project

What would be best to research before the next war?

The Wiki research page is not really helping much, telling mostly see above and it looks like nothing has really any effect later.
allow qum project only if you recovered the cure for aka condition in simon route.
otherwise you will not able to complete all the research, and complete them all is to much important for future event.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is it possible to help the national action member in heat?

Simon just says "Just checking on her. Give me some more time."

4.50 star(s) 184 Votes