TGJohn

Jan 28, 2021
you need megail 100 in the battle aftermath, not after you hear her story.

i repeat it. if you follow someone walkthrough you need to do exactly the same thing they do. you cannot deviate even for a single decision, or your game will go fubar.

and wiki "walkthrough" isn't a real walkthrough, it's more a list of the things you can do.

you don't have follow the instruction. if you follow it to the letter, you have just enough acceptance to unlock the second petition the first round. you lose even a +1 and you are screw.

thosa and grim keep a list of save to specific checkpoint for their walkthrough, you can grab the one closed to the point you have played and start from there. you need to live with their decision for the game, tho.
Well, good thing I have multiple previous saves, I'll check a previous save to see Megail's RP before the invasion of Yhilin.

Even when I just buy the staff's and a weapon, I have still been following the walkthrough.

Thanks for the tips though, looking at the acceptance points, I know I have done all those correctly, either there's a bug or I missed something, shit.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
you didn't though because of this

Okay I ssee, thing is, Ihave been following the instructions, and good to know I didn't have to copy the poor clerk, and when I talked to Megail, she shared her whole story and that's when I got her at 100, probably more than that.
tosha walkthrough gets Megail to 100 for this point because she give Economy +2, Yhilin Acceptance +1, BoY Victory Points +1 for having Megail's RP, if she isn't at 100 you just get 10 RP with her

also if she just got to 100 then you will have missed a -2 chaos and at least 1 more point of Acceptance during the very end of Yhilin battle(aka during the aftermatch)

so that is 2 chaos and 2 acceptance at least you are missing which explains the problems quite a lot

TGJohn

Jan 28, 2021
you need megail 100 in the battle aftermath, not after you hear her story
So turns out, after following the walkthrough, I did not know how he got Megail's RP to 82 before going to Ardoheim, turns out I didn't do the fucking threesome with her and Hilstara to get her RP to 82.

Looks like I won't have to go too far back, so that's good.

tosha walkthrough gets Megail to 100 for this point because she give Economy +2, Yhilin Acceptance +1, BoY Victory Points +1 for having Megail's RP, is she isn't at 100 you just get 10 RP

also if she just got to 100 then you will have missed a -2 chaos and at least 1 more point of Acceptance during the very end of Yhilin battle(aka during the aftermatch)

so that is 2 chaos and 2 acceptance at least you are missing which explains the problems quite a lot
You son of a bitch, I was that close off? Fuck my life, well, like I said in the quote to Fulminato, I am at least getting her RP to the same amount.

That is correct yeah?

Also, sorry if I'm asking for a lot, I've just fallen in love with the game's story and world building.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Yep before Ardford is generally 82 RP is correct for getting to 100 for such things,

Yeah there is a reason we say flowing it exactly is needed because some things are very very close like that talk with Megail it is the whole reason both main optimised walkthrough talk to her first in the reunion because getting to 100 gives very nice benefits.

should be unless you missed something else

TGJohn

Jan 28, 2021
Yep before Ardford is generally 82 RP is correct for getting to 100 for such things,

Yeah there is a reason we say flowing it exactly is needed because some things are very very close like that talk with Megail it is the whole reason both main optimised walkthrough talk to her first in the reunion because getting to 100 gives very nice benefits.

should be unless you missed something else
Besides the one threesome scene, nope, haven't missed anything else.

I got cockblocked from a good development scene by a threesome, very fitting for the themes of this game.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So turns out, after following the walkthrough, I did not know how he got Megail's RP to 82 before going to Ardoheim, turns out I didn't do the fucking threesome with her and Hilstara to get her RP to 82.

Looks like I won't have to go too far back, so that's good.
you aren't following a walkthrough. because wiki "walkthrough" isn't a walkthrough in the stricier sense of the word.
it's just a list of thing you can do. and nothing more.

if you lose one of the threesome, you lose the orgy leaving ardford, and that are other rp.
and who knows how much you deviate before that.

TGJohn

Jan 28, 2021
you aren't following a walkthrough. because wiki "walkthrough" isn't a walkthrough in the stricier sense of the word.
it's just a list of thing you can do. and nothing more.

if you lose one of the threesome, you lose the orgy leaving ardford, and that are other rp.
and who knows how much you deviate before that.
Nope, no deviations at all, besides small descrepencies in RP, everything is going just fine.

Thosha's walkthrough does help a lot, so besides the trouble with Megail, nothing else is really wrong.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Nope, no deviations at all, besides small descrepencies in RP, everything is going just fine.
discrepancy in rp mean significative deviation.
you can fuck the whole game for missing a +1 for one event happen half the game before.
you don't even know the jade copy thosa made. you missed a fundamental rp gain, and not only for megail.
who you can say "no deviation" if just we found two major of them?

Thosha's walkthrough does help a lot, so besides the trouble with Megail, nothing else is really wrong.
i will repet it for the last time, even a single deviation will make your game fubar.
and you already see it, going forward will only be worse and worse.

TGJohn

Jan 28, 2021
I get it, I fucked up somewhere somehow, thing is, the walkthrough didn' come with what happens when how X decision affect Character Y's RP, I only found out from a different site that shows a list of how each action affects each character.

Only found said list today and I'm already in the beginning of Chapter 3 from a save prior to the threesome I missed, and the though of regoing through everything again with the affection list already stresses me the hell out, and I don't do well with stress & anxiety.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes