JustMonika36898

Jun 7, 2019
i think what the other guy meant is something like, party member = usable in combat too .
I can't pretend to know what LordUlrich meant, but I think they were saying saying that combat and non-combat members of the harem were one and the same. Both are important to the story, have dialogue, events, scenes, 26 of them have harem quests etc(Orcent and Vhala have "harem" quests too and of my three personal favorites of the non-combantant members, Megail has a harem quest, Xestris has the Philon extra content, Sabitha has nothing, but eh, I'm just glad she exists tbh).

Last edited:
Reactions: gnreddd3

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
I can't pretend to know what LordUlrich meant, but I think they were saying saying that combat and non-combat members of the harem were one and the same. Both are important to the story, have dialogue, events, scenes, 26 of them have harem quests etc(Orcent and Vhala have "harem" quests too and of my three personal favorites of the non-combantant members, Megail has a harem quest, Xestris has the Philon extra content, Sabitha has nothing, but eh, I'm just glad she exists tbh).
You said it better than me but essentially yes. While I am well aware of the difference in a Party Member and a Harem Member, I was just joking about the Harem being a Party unto itself.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes