Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You can optimize your choices with a save editor. While someone may have gone through the effort of making good choices without cheating, some don't care to play that way and will look for any means to be a fully funded tyrant.
Learning the flags for investments and the discretionary funds for yhilin and the personal one by opening the 2nd petition house in the slums will give them that private gameplay use.
You really don't need to mess up with flags... since that is a good way to break up your game. All you need is to increase your ProN, discretionary fund, Slum petition house fund and social/economic/military reserves so you can invest into everything. You can do that with ease using Saveeditonline.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
You really don't need to mess up with flags... since that is a good way to break up your game. All you need is to increase your ProN, discretionary fund, Slum petition house fund and social/economic/military reserves so you can invest into everything. You can do that with ease using Saveeditonline.
I prefer the rpgm save editor that is found on this site than do one online. Using the flags and knowing what they do makes editing more of a privilege than indescriminately maxing out your ProN then when a collection time comes round, your game freezes because you can't collect any more.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I played out the game, as far as I could over and over again without the walkthrough, at least till I went to war with the Incubus Emperor and learned from previous mistakes, so I would like to see what would happen if I could invest in everything possible (that actually generates PRoN)

Thats the only issue I kept running into through out the game, I am sure I did more then enough with the ProN I had available going through standard game play. If you watch the attention of Magail and Simon when there's a real good opportunity gain both ProN and supplies then you should seriously try to invest.
Usually Banks, Equipment (Armor, Weapons), Ore, magic crystals, and a few places who can make the rare material into something useful to Simon's team and the rest of the surrounding countries!

I should have never really said anything about using an editor to cheat a little, but I did notice some silly dialog from the dev who seems disappointed with players going this route, which I am fine with.

Did anyone notice two cloak persons in the Stineford Market, directly to your left from the Armor Merchant? I tried to find a way to get to them, (hidden doors) on the Market side, and the other side (Building with an Orange roof)! Short of looking through the entire walkthrough (something I do not like really doing) is there anyway to get to them? Or are they a problem further down the road.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
You can optimize your choices with a save editor. While someone may have gone through the effort of making good choices without cheating, some don't care to play that way and will look for any means to be a fully funded tyrant.
Learning the flags for investments and the discretionary funds for yhilin and the personal one by opening the 2nd petition house in the slums will give them that private gameplay use.
That a really good point, look at the flags or switches (they are activated during game play, ones that have been activated should have a check mark, or the check box is marked) you can learn a ton about all the mission you can do, side quests, secret, ect. And this is why you don't want to mess with these, but you do gain a wide eye view of possibilities within the game. TLS has a boat load of quests to keep you busy, even more so if you decide to try and examine them with an RPGM editor!

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I dont know if i have good lucky or bad lucky, i explain. In the last sovereign i after conclude the quest investigation in darghelon i go search the mother or sister of the girl, and after i out for home of elder i see the woman with face and body blue, she say, in others words "I follow you", but after say this she gone same smoking and when i conclude the mission in darghelon she not come. This is my question, why?

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I thanks for explain, but have an elf of slimes and this elf, the elf of slimes come with buisness girl(i forgot name)and this elf blue face come after Simon and others talk to mother or sister of girl in this quest(after conclude). I know, this is a 5 times of i got this elf none of the first.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I thanks for explain, but have an elf of slimes and this elf, the elf of slimes come with buisness girl(i forgot name)and this elf blue face come after Simon and others talk to mother or sister of girl in this quest(after conclude). I know, this is a 5 times of i got this elf none of the first.
Try do this quest again and you see what i say.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
None of the elves are party members if that's what you are asking.

They will go back to the castle but you can't have them in your group, they are all non combat.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
.Orilise and Lynine harem members
I was always confused on this choice, the only thing I took away from the initial meeting of both, is they both have different views an tactics on how to solve issues, I always chose the rebellious one, but after solving and ridding the dark power they both end up on Simon's team.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I dont know if i have good lucky or bad lucky, i explain. In the last sovereign i after conclude the quest investigation in darghelon i go search the mother or sister of the girl, and after i out for home of elder i see the woman with face and body blue, she say, in others words "I follow you", but after say this she gone same smoking and when i conclude the mission in darghelon she not come. This is my question, why?
I think the "Blue Elve" you are refering for is actually one of the new Yhilini recruits.
After returning from the Forest you can find her stroling around house Rose for some flavor lines

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the 'blue girl' is an elf wanting go outside the forests for previous problem with her and her boyfriend family, she pop up only after yarra try to convince three elves to move in yhilin: a male elf in the denmiel's bar, a female elf in theltiar explaining her familty want lock her in the house and the girl with her brother and the boyfriend are killed each other. after this three try the blue girl wil show near the your ally HQ asking help for moving in yhilin. after ending the forests section you can meet her in the rose district

for the lynine vs orilise the first grant more xp and money, the latter had more hidden stat gain.

U

User_668360

If somebody paid on patreon can he add the text for June 10 update just want to know what it is saying for update 0.35.0 if somebody wants and can thank you ;)

rkomar

Aug 20, 2017
From June 10 Update:
Looking at the date of last release relative to the size of 0.35.0, I guess I'm not doing so bad. I hope it will be out on Friday and that everyone will enjoy it, but cannot promise either at this stage.

U

User_668360

Does somebody know how to beat the chosen skeleton he is way too hard to beat

doublezero

Dec 15, 2017
The one in the Succubus village? Yeah, that thing's a pain in the dick. There's no real trick, at least nothing I've found. Just have to plan for it. Lots of potions and good equipment. I also think it might matter which day you fight him on but don't quote me on that. I remember having a n easier time killing it the faster I found it. But that could easily just have been sheer luck.

rkomar

Aug 20, 2017
Orcent should spam Defensive Attack. After Orcent hits him 3 times Chosen attacks will be much weaker. Buttplugs for Yarra and Qum help a lot. In my game all succubi are buttplugged all the time ;)

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes