Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Holyshit that took awhile, I finally defeated the Incubus Douche (without cheating) damn took like 5-6 hours from the invasion till Simon's team killed the Incubus Douche. That was an epic battle for an RPGM game.
Yes that was good especialy the last word of incubus that want says smart think in the end and just says the ususual duchbag tha he Always says ;)

And thank for the two that anser me.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Holyshit that took awhile, I finally defeated the Incubus Douche (without cheating) damn took like 5-6 hours from the invasion till Simon's team killed the Incubus Douche. That was an epic battle for an RPGM game.
I have to admit that war with the Incubus King is my favourite gameplay segment i've seen in an RPGM game.

It's really well done.

It even made me feel sorry for the Succubus that served him after that part in the war he released the ones he'd ruined.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
well they are safe and happy and getting used to live with there body as it is so much better alive that dead at least for me.
The ones he saved are okay, yeah, but there were a lot that he couldn't save and they were all suffering.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I didn't say anything about sex scenes, I said affection scenes, the conversations you have at certain affection scores which happen at certain points in the story.
affection scenes are only the on-demand scenes in the dialogue with the girl, they usualy are unlocked at 50/75/100 (in chapter 4 the req 50 is dropped and all the girls have at least one repetable scene)
otherwise all the scenes are called 'sex scene'. some can be mandatory other gated behind some RP score (usualy the sum of all girls RP partecipating in the scene), but the check is only >= , never see any <=.

U

User_668360

Sad no update I really wanted to beat him but have to wait for another day????But still even when the update comes still will have to wait for 2 to 3 more updates to kill that cunt

U

User_668360

OMG she said it will take two weeks to have it for everyone and now you put it here don't know what to say thank you very much

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Thanks.

I have to admit that war with the Incubus King is my favourite gameplay segment i've seen in an RPGM game.

It's really well done.

It even made me feel sorry for the Succubus that served him after that part in the war he released the ones he'd ruined.
I agree. Sadly, i can not find any other RPGmaker games like this.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not like this but Daughter of Essence, Fractured World, Desecration of Wings, Harem and Roundscape Adorevia are all pretty decent RPGM games.

Reactions: Smartphone

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
will the saves work is there any bugs to break the game? and thank you for sending it
Saves always work... I think the only time saves didn't work was when Sierra did a major overhaul of the game and changed it's name from The Last Fucklord to The Last Soverign which happen with 0.8.0 version.

As for bugs, I didn't encounter any other then at the waiting room when checking harem...

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Not like this but Daughter of Essence, Fractured World, Desecration of Wings, Harem and Roundscape Adorevia are all pretty decent RPGM games.
I already play them but sadly they don't give me the same vibe like this one. Sex, politics, war, deep characters, serious story, impact of choices...
All the things i like is in same place.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I already play them but sadly they don't give me the same vibe like this one. Sex, politics, war, deep characters, serious story, impact of choices...
you x
Have you tried Kingdom deception by same autor as script writer and hreim as cg doing for now is in a early stage but is start to have good political systeme the MC is a woman taht her familie betrail her and she is alone in a ork camp (not same type of orc in this game ) and build up political power in recent update she start to have some orc as soldier.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
you x

Have you tried Kingdom deception by same autor as script writer and hreim as cg doing for now is in a early stage but is start to have good political systeme the MC is a woman taht her familie betrail her and she is alone in a ork camp (not same type of orc in this game ) and build up political power in recent update she start to have some orc as soldier.
I'm just curious if Paramont is acutally just looking for a game that you know has actual game play value rather then just another means to a end, if so I think Bunny black might be a good game. sure it lacks the political aspects but there is impact of choices, a story etc. don't let the fact it's called a visual novel fool you it's more RPG then visual novel.

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
so i get this error, any ideas how to fix it?

Yanfly System Options:352:in `se_play': No such file or directory - Audio/SE/Decision3, Errno::ENOENT
from Yanfly System Options:352:in `play'
from Sound:12:in `play_system_sound'
from Sound:22:in `play_ok'
from Window_Selectable:319:in `process_ok'
from Window_Selectable:297:in `process_handling'
from Window_Selectable:276:in `update'
from Scene_Base:95:in `block in update_all_windows'
from Scene_Base:93:in `each'
from Scene_Base:93:in `update_all_windows'
from Scene_Base:49:in `update_basic'
from Scene_Base:41:in `update'
from Scene_Base:14:in `main'
from SceneManager:23:in `run'
from Main:8:in `block in <main>'

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
you x

It's one of my favorite. ;)
But what i mean, there are no other RPGmaker game like this. Similar but not same. At least I could not find one.

I'm just curious if Paramont is acutally just looking for a game that you know has actual game play value rather then just another means to a end, if so I think Bunny black might be a good game. sure it lacks the political aspects but there is impact of choices, a story etc. don't let the fact it's called a visual novel fool you it's more RPG then visual novel.
I already played.:cool: I even played the second one but thanks anyway.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes