Jan 25, 2018
Hey I was wondering if anyone had a save for just before the third arclent war with the incubus king. I don't really care about the choices made I just want to replay that section and i've lost my save for that.

gebruiksnaam

Nov 28, 2017
Did anyone else have a really difficult time defeating the virgin sluts with Uyea, Riala and Varia? had to redo the fight like 5 times.

U

User_668360

Hey I was wondering if anyone had a save for just before the third arclent war with the incubus king. I don't really care about the choices made I just want to replay that section and i've lost my save for that.
I have save before the war going to talk to dwarf princess so still a little more to do before the war but I used cheats so everything is 100% perfect no bugs nothing if you want to play a little more before you get to the war I will send you the safe if you want to

U

User_668360

What is the best site to choose for airships
1.North
2.East
3.South
4.West
In polls the most went with east is that the best site?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Did anyone else have a really difficult time defeating the virgin sluts with Uyea, Riala and Varia? had to redo the fight like 5 times.
the group with healer, 2 soldier, 1 striker an a captain ignore the healer, riala alwasy cast ligthing storm and uyae takedown, target the striker first, the captain, the two soldier and for the last the healer.

What is the best site to choose for airships
1.North
2.East
3.South
4.West
In polls the most went with east is that the best site?
It depends from your situation.
north: grant two victory point, if you are low on it is a good choice (the 'cap' is 25 VP, the noble liaision in the palace keep ask you DF if you don't reach the cap)
east: is the 'standard' option, in this case copy the asshole partner in the outskirts for better result.
south: grant a yhilin country score +1, but reduce yhilin acceptance, you can copy the partner in the bank for better result but with adding another yhilin acc -1. strongly discouraged
west: grant a yhilin country score +1, but block "house rose consolation price", if you can copy the house jade representative (he only appear if you had resolve the mine problem in aka route in favor of house jade) can think to size this location

for more details

Reactions: gebruiksnaam
Jan 25, 2018
I have save before the war going to talk to dwarf princess so still a little more to do before the war but I used cheats so everything is 100% perfect no bugs nothing if you want to play a little more before you get to the war I will send you the safe if you want to
Don't worry about it, somebody already sent one.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Redo, as in you lost? No, that trio can go through them like hot knife through butter... only slightly longer fights were the ones involving Healers. And that's with Reshaped Varia... Dominated one should have an even easier time.

Use Varia's Blade Dance and Uyae to heal her... Riala can be used on single target or with area of attack. Prioritize Healers above all else.

Reactions: Hung Gen

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
It's one of my favorite. ;)
But what i mean, there are no other RPGmaker game like this. Similar but not same. At least I could not find one.

I already played.:cool: I even played the second one but thanks anyway.
You know TLS is probaly the best rpg maker game you can't use it for standar comparaison is like use game of throne as standard for seep political fantasy book. One day it will have better one but it a type of think that hapen not a lot.

By the way i know that i say since i start to do a rpg maker game and have great ambition for it but. I have great idea for story and game meckanick but i lack of time and i probaly lack of experience for it. a lot of think i have idea to make in the game is hard for me do to but maybe one day i will realease it and it will be good but don't wait for it it will probaly never be other think that a alpha prologue ;) but every time a new tls is realess i am full motive and do think to it.

Zooop

Nov 3, 2017
I'd love that save

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is no Dwarf princess.

There is the Dwarf Queen, Neranda, but she has no children.

On another note, Fucklord needs to die but I no longer want his demon ... she can run along in her own little broken world.

No idea why Sierra thought ruining that character made any sense but it's her game.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I would like to try this game.

Can anyone tell me how far is development?
(if I'm not mistaken, and in this game we gradually conquer the country, so it should be possible to say how much procet of game is finished)

Also, can anyone tell me how long is the current gameplay?

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018

(if I'm not mistaken, and in this game we gradually conquer the country, so it should be possible to say how much procet of game is finished)

15 hours at least i think

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017

We just had 35th major update (we get one roughly once a month) and the game is about 60-70% done.

As for how long is current gameplay... my save at the end of current build say little over 54 hours.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Good... good...
Thanks for the anwers.

Can you please recommend some similar games?
Although I love high quality sex scene, I love good story and RPG even more.
There is nothing better than long hard nonlinear RPG full of sex scenes.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nothing quite this in depth but Fractured World, Roundscape Adorevia, Desecration of Wings, Harem, Bunny Black, Rance, Legend of Queen Opala and Daughter of Essence are all pretty decent RPG's with sex scenes.

Reactions: Smartphone

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016

40 hours minimum.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Nothing quite this in depth but Fractured World, Roundscape Adorevia, Desecration of Wings, Harem, Bunny Black, Rance, Legend of Queen Opala and Daughter of Essence are all pretty decent RPG's with sex scenes.
I played everything except Fractured World but that game looks VERY promising.
Thank you very much for your recommendation.

P.S.
Just to be sure, you were talking about the game "Fractured Worlds : The Nether Sky" , right?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes