YuzuruRIN

Jun 1, 2020
i got all kyoko events and got stucked.. dont know how to trigger other events
Do you mean you chose Kyoko route and finish events? If yes, that means you can't play the Airi route or Threesome Route. You can only choose one route that you want. If you want to know the story of every route, I recommend you save and load before select route.

YuzuruRIN

Jun 1, 2020
Bug fix:
- Gallery Reina
- Airi route stuck
- Text speed
- Android back button in front of the student council president room not working
- Quest bg size
I think everything should be working now. You can download the fixed version now.
If there is any bug that I can't see, please tell me.

Reactions: Kisz26

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am sure there is more to do, as not everything is unlocked in the Gallery, but the little scroll thingy is clear, so for the time being, I am going to consider myself caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am glad that you fixed the speed of the text, it was much better this time around. Thank you so very much for this, and I will be looking forward for more!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: YuzuruRIN

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I DL'd out of curiosity. I'm immediately soft-locked in the main menu? How do you even do that?
If you open the game, go to preferences to turn down the blaring music, then right click, you can't get back to the main menu. Nice.
I get that this is one of those "stop hitting enter" type moments, but the ability to close out of the menu with right click is BUILT IN to renpy. You don't need to add that to the pause menu, which is the only thing I can possibly think is happening here.

And there's a poorly chromakeyed woman that greets you as soon as you get around to clicking start. Which is also defaulted to Thai, when everything up until that moment was all in English.

You REALLY need to polish this out. I get you're just starting out but UX is hard to break in Renpy and you're doing that right now. Course correct and iron this stuff out before saying "Eh, I'll get to it later" is 6, 12, 18 releases in.

YuzuruRIN

Jun 1, 2020
I DL'd out of curiosity. I'm immediately soft-locked in the main menu? How do you even do that?
If you open the game, go to preferences to turn down the blaring music, then right click, you can't get back to the main menu. Nice.
I get that this is one of those "stop hitting enter" type moments, but the ability to close out of the menu with right click is BUILT IN to renpy. You don't need to add that to the pause menu, which is the only thing I can possibly think is happening here.

And there's a poorly chromakeyed woman that greets you as soon as you get around to clicking start. Which is also defaulted to Thai, when everything up until that moment was all in English.

You REALLY need to polish this out. I get you're just starting out but UX is hard to break in Renpy and you're doing that right now. Course correct and iron this stuff out before saying "Eh, I'll get to it later" is 6, 12, 18 releases in.
Thanks for your comments, I will definitely fix that part! I am really sorry for the bad experience you had. Your comments will definitely help improve the game! ^^