3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
I swear to God, whenever I look to ''LATEST UPDATES'' section this game comes around like every 3, 4 days on top.

(If only that Lust & Passion or Aorrta retards can upload 1 time per 3, 4 months instead half of fucking year)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Looks like Chapter 13 is a 'new' chapter/volume - it is only ~146mb! Not sure how they intend to deal with Save games, although it likely does not matter much as the 'choices' did not have too many consequences to begin with.
Guess we can play and find out!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How is this game? The rating seems average.
Hmmm... interesting story, lots of sex, English that could be better - but you get used to it. Regular, weekly updates. A fun ride.
(play 1-12 first, then 13)

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Hmmm... interesting story, lots of sex, English that could be better - but you get used to it. Regular, weekly updates. A fun ride.
(play 1-12 first, then 13)
I liked the first two descriptions, but as a writer and editor, poor grammar could be a deal breaker. The English in this game isn't completely butchered right?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I liked the first two descriptions, but as a writer and editor, poor grammar could be a deal breaker. The English in this game isn't completely butchered right?
No. Some him/her/them misplacement... and I think it is how they are translating it. The grammar is not bad at all, aside from it calling him 'her' and she 'they' or 'them'. Don't let it scare you away, give it a try. :>)

pingmitzi

Formerly 'pingryon'
Nov 28, 2019
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of The Lecuyer Cult Ch 12.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru text box etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Mega
Thanks!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
saves game not working
Don't really need the old saves. Think of this like a new 'Season'. The few choices we had I do not think had any impact on the game flow going forward. Just Start a new game, name your character and have fun!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
why 13 got saved location from 1-12? i mean how can i saved if 1-12 same location
Think of Chapter 13 as a new 'book' in the series - a continuation of the story. No need to use the Saves from 1-12, just start a new game, name you character the same and keep going. :>)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't understand how this has kinetic tag when there are choices in it. Let alone big choices that lead to different content like the choice to kill the brother or not.

That tag doesn't belong here :rolleyes:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I don't understand how this has kinetic tag when there are choices in it. Let alone big choices that lead to different content like the choice to kill the brother or not.

That tag doesn't belong here :rolleyes:
Well considering the newest 'chapter' (13) did not want prior Saves, or ask us any questions other than our name... one can only assume that either those choices really do not matter, or something else happens and he dies anyway...
Sounds Kinetic to me, even with choices.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes