3.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
i just played to chapter 15 or 16 (After he halloween party) and i have to say, i am more confused than in most games.
There are plenty of sex scenes here for sure, but most characters are batshit crazy or simply dumb...
The psychologist ou mother called... she called her Elisabeth on the Phone, but introduces her to the MC as Rebecca... !?
And why should it be difficult to explain that she is our mothers sister? - Are mothers not allowed to have sisters or what?
Then this whole thing about Didiers death... hello!? - they have a fucking time machine! - Simply go back a few months and get him, the same way as Ranen plans to do with her Mother.... why bother?
Still wondering why Venus "doesnt do this things anymore..."? - they were talking about sex... whats wrong with that? - Why do you need to stop doing that!?
The MC saw the dead Body of Aadya in the capsule... and learned that she was a clone... ok, whatever... but why not go back to one day before nathaniel murdered her and simply get her...? why bothering with laby, capsules and corpses when you simply can go back to times where people were still alive and take them with you...!?
Neferet wanting to kill Jezzebelle... although it would change nothing to her fate as these are different timelines they travel to...
Then every second sentence "he" and "she" are mixed up, quite confusing talking about women referred to as "he" and "it" sometimes... the talk with Ranen about her Mother and her Brother gets even more confusing when "he" might refer to didier or may be misspelled and refer to her mother...
sorry but i don't get it at all... everything is mixed up... and MC seems to have entirely forgotten he wanted to proof that blue haired girls innocence a few chapters ago.. never got to it and she is never mentioned again in the later chapters until now... wha happened to her? - did she stay inside Zaras room all those weeks hiding again, did she flee? - And what idiot is the MC wanting to help her, convincing her not to flee and then forgetting about her while fucking his mother...!?
Sorry, but i don't get it at all... this story is so confusing and has so many loose ends its a nice fuckfest... but not much more...

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
On their Patreon it states:

So may have to wait until it is available on here - probably Monday?

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
What a disappointment, I thought the MC liked Heavy Metal :unsure: but he likes Cumbia :cautious:. Haha, nice update!.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Do choices not get carried forward, then?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small nuance maybe, but a nuance nonetheless...that's not proper continuity IMO

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
The possessive adjective and some pronouns are totally fucked up in the conversations.

Most of them are with Ranen and Abril.
Should have used her/she, rather than him/he; as both are woman not men/trans.

Sometimes I got confused, actually whom are they talking about.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
no way in hell i am going to the full game with megalink. no way!!!
sorry but mega is the only link that take forever to download with.. or worse, can make my computer to freeze for no reason.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes