3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is there a new v0.24 already ? I thought Part 1 was released or am i wrong ?
I don't handle distribution for the various builds, but yes, 0.24 has gone out to Patrons. I realize it isn't uploaded here yet, but I believe it should go public soon if it hasn't already.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
The game is stuck at this location... what to do
If you're playing on mobile, animations are loaded using a plugin that most mobile environments do not support. In that case, there's unfortunately nothing to be done. We can't support mobile due to the plugins used.

If you're playing on PC, it could be a rare loading error caused by a full memory cache. Reloading the game should let it continue without issue.

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
If you're playing on mobile, animations are loaded using a plugin that most mobile environments do not support. In that case, there's unfortunately nothing to be done. We can't support mobile due to the plugins used.

If you're playing on PC, it could be a rare loading error caused by a full memory cache. Reloading the game should let it continue without issue.
I play on a PC, windows 7 64 bits .. with 16 Giga of RAM

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Another Game Error... Sorry!?
That looks like another kind of one-off script error. We're working on reducing those, but the game currently uses a large number of scripts, so it's a lengthy process.

To confirm, are you able to continue past these errors if you reload, or do the same errors occur in the exact same spot every time?

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
That looks like another kind of one-off script error. We're working on reducing those, but the game currently uses a large number of scripts, so it's a lengthy process.

To confirm, are you able to continue past these errors if you reload, or do the same errors occur in the exact same spot every time?
No it's different

Reactions: hreserves

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Legend Of The Goblins [0.24] Compressed (UnTested)

Win(3 GB/ 670 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Downloaded the game and got a critic warning about a malware in the game. Gonna wait for the next release and not take any chance.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
The Legend Of The Goblins [0.24] Compressed (UnTested)

Win(3 GB/ 670 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain
Thanks , for the help. (y)

TheLegendOfTheGoblins-0.24
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Thanks , for the help.(y)

mac version?
Sorry is not planned at the moment as we don't have MAC's to test it. I don't know how compatible the addons are either.

So, how does this work with Patreon?
You have to register there with all data. And if you are a member there, you can choose a supporter level on our page ( ).

Downloaded the game and got a critic warning about a malware in the game. Gonna wait for the next release and not take any chance.
Which link did you use?? and what exactly is displayed ?? Maybe one of the links is hijacked? We've had the version online on our discord for a few days and haven't received any messages about it.

Feb 26, 2020
game stays at morning wont change, and it keeps wanting to explore the cave and i already checked both rooms on the side and under the jail side even put the gear down below

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The game looks interesting. How much map and traveling is there? I don't play many RPGs for the same reason everyone here talks about. shity maps and lots of traveling. The preview pics look good.

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
I think the new quest is bugged or incomplete.
I've been corrupting them for over an hour and it's still the same outcome.
Quest won't continue.

Also, in Wench Details, the Corruption for De Allen and Elliston remains the same
no matter how many times I visit their cell (23 and 25).
Also, in Wench Details, De Allen's and Elliston's names appear wrong when you select them (Elliston is referred as De Allen)

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
You have to register there with all data. And if you are a member there, you can choose a supporter level on our page ( ).
I meant with Goblins, rape, monsters. Patreon ToS is not very creator friendly in that regard if I'm not wrong.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
game stays at morning wont change, and it keeps wanting to explore the came and i already both rooms on the side and under the jail side even put the gear down below
It sounds like you're still missing a step, though based on your description, I'm not sure what that step is. I believe where you are is also where you're supposed to interact with the orb in front of the throne, so if you aren't missing something like putting the storage crates or the bed down, that could be it.

The game looks interesting. How much map and traveling is there? I don't play many RPGs for the same reason everyone here talks about. shity maps and lots of traveling. The preview pics look good.
It depends on who you ask. I personally like exploring maps and think TLotG could use more of it. There are people earlier in the thread complaining about this exact thing, though about 90% of the gameplay takes place within the cave or within 15 seconds of travel of it.

To answer your question more directly, aside from the introduction, a single story section, and an optional dungeon, basically everything (including resource collection) takes place in the same 4 maps. Make of that what you will.

I think the new quest is bugged or incomplete.
I've been corrupting them for over an hour and it's still the same outcome.
Quest won't continue.

Also, in Wench Details, the Corruption for De Allen and Elliston remains the same
no matter how many times I visit their cell (23 and 25).
Also, in Wench Details, De Allen's and Elliston's names appear wrong when you select them (Elliston is referred as De Allen)
It's incomplete. We thought it was better to release something than wait another number of months with nothing. There's a cap on their corruption score so that the next step isn't skipped by having their corruption be too high.

Thanks for calling out the name issue, not sure how we missed that. Fixed for the next release.

Still stuck in the same place... Even with version 0.24....sorry
I'm not sure what to tell you. =/ I haven't been able to recreate the issue on my end, so I can't say what's stopping you from continuing.

I meant with Goblins, rape, monsters. Patreon ToS is not very creator friendly in that regard if I'm not wrong.
Patreon is not very creator friendly in a lot of ways when it comes to adult games, you're definitely not wrong there. I brought this up when I joined the team, and the attitude was basically "let's hope they don't notice." SubscribeStar cares a lot less, which is why the team also uses that.

And to follow up on what Milch said:

mac version?
To the best of my knowledge, the plugins aren't an issue, but the team doesn't have a mac environment to be able to test the game in. Apple also changed some of their OS runtime code, so RPG Maker games can have some pretty bad compatibility issues. The creators of RPG Maker have stopped supporting newer mac runtimes as a result (unless there's been a more recent change I'm not aware of).

tl;dr, a mac version isn't currently possible.

Depending on your antivirus, it may see RPG Maker files as malware. This is uncommon with MV, so it shouldn't be the case, but it's possible. Speaking as the programmer, I can promise I didn't include any viruses within the game, but I also strongly encourage people to use their best judgment when downloading things.

The other possibility is if you used the MixDrop or UploadHaven link. Both hosts have some very obtrusive ads, so if you aren't using a pretty hefty adblocker, it's possible a "false file" got downloaded instead of the .rar that includes the game. If you've got something that isn't a .rar file (if you don't have extensions enabled, you'd be able to preview files before extracting), that's what happened. Personally, I'd recommend using the GoFile or MEGA link to download the game.

If you do have a .rar file and you're still getting the error, make sure you've got something like 7zip or Winrar on your computer, otherwise your PC might just not recognize the file.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes