3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLegendOfTheGoblins-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Milchoholiker

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
does the rpgm version have more content?
At the moment RPGM version has more content, but we are trying to catch up.

" Pregnancy and corruption and submission will play a huge part in this game "
Such huge part that it isnt in the game or isnt even a Tag about them or in the planned content tags?....
This was all already included in the old version and will come later in the RenPy version.

add ANAL for fuck sake.....................................................................
We're also coming with DP but that will take some time.

To be fair, there actually is some pretty hot preg & corruption content in this game. If you crack open the RPGM files you'll see it just hasn't ported its way over to the RenPy version yet.

In fairness to the counter-point, I think porting is taking more time than most fans will legitimately wait for. The game turned 3 years old already, and the last year of dev has mostly been RPGM->RenPy porting without much new content. I think officially the RPGM version had 9 chapters; this past year was getting chapter 2 & 3 ported into Renpy, so.....yeah.... Patreon subs are about $250/month I'd guess, and I don't think 2 dozen wallpapers a year that aren't actually in the game will hold onto those monthly donations forever.

But the old RPGM versions had some hot as fuck art -- naive blonde girl going from terrified at her first rape, to being so corrupted by goblin sperm aphrodesiac that she betrays her own people, to being a good little gobo factory.

View attachment 3821575 View attachment 3821579 View attachment 3821583
As long as we don't have a similar level to the RPGM version, we don't want to take any money. I regularly freeze the payment period on Patreon. I might forget to do this every now and then, but it's not intentional, as unfortunately it only lasts for one month.

How to find wood I only have10.
You have to click on the trees multiple times; they flash faster and the more wood you click, the more wood you get.

Reactions: gojira667

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Where is the Goblin Slayer When You Need Him?

Just Kidding But Really Need Milf In This Game
Still to come, we want to cover as much as possible from chubby to well-trained to very slim, from young to older (no gilfs), we would also like to include as many races as possible (asia, black, india, latina, orcs, darkelfs ...)
chapter 2 and 3 rpg
In principle, this is supposed to be an RPG.

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
To be fair, there actually is some pretty hot preg & corruption content in this game. If you crack open the RPGM files you'll see it just hasn't ported its way over to the RenPy version yet.

In fairness to the counter-point, I think porting is taking more time than most fans will legitimately wait for. The game turned 3 years old already, and the last year of dev has mostly been RPGM->RenPy porting without much new content. I think officially the RPGM version had 9 chapters; this past year was getting chapter 2 & 3 ported into Renpy, so.....yeah.... Patreon subs are about $250/month I'd guess, and I don't think 2 dozen wallpapers a year that aren't actually in the game will hold onto those monthly donations forever.

But the old RPGM versions had some hot as fuck art -- naive blonde girl going from terrified at her first rape, to being so corrupted by goblin sperm aphrodesiac that she betrays her own people, to being a good little gobo factory.

View attachment 3821575 View attachment 3821579 View attachment 3821583
My god I really want to see these scenes but damn is the game so long.

Reactions: privetin13

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
It's a great effort and I can see the passion driven from the project however it's my personal opinion that this UI is not suit for this game, it's very complex in is own way, why I need to use the arrow in a mouse user interface, it's most simple to point the location also it's slow everything down. In the last version I arrive to the falls by accident. For the mecanics of the game the rpgmaker was very good, this new version sorry but it's not playable. It's a shame because I liked very much the game at the time.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
At the moment RPGM version has more content, but we are trying to catch up.

You have to click on the trees multiple times; they flash faster and the more wood you click, the more wood you get.
you really need to address the Sudden End when one gets to end of content, it's quite obnoxious.
the second thing to think about is the map - really as compared to the prior version this is functionally near useless and a step-down from the RPGM version.

Reactions: ayalnjan

ayalnjan

Dec 5, 2018
I REQUEST YOU TO SHIFT BACK TO ORIGINAL GAMEPLAY - LEARN RPGM, CONTINUE WITH THE LOST GAME STORY, BRING THE ORIGINAL GAME BACK

My Latest opinion: if you want to learn how to ruin a perfectly good and working gameplay, learn from the developer here. I have lost all hope. You could have easily studied the RPGM and continued the game by this time. Yet, you chose to shift. Gameplay is bad, girls doesnt have a life, animations are average, scenes are crap and gameplay is trash. I am removing the game from my bookmarks, sorry.

This was my review for original RPG game (5 star): just amazing..... i cant wait for the next update. Hoping that it will be even more engaging. the girls are good, plot is thick, animations are good, and scenes are lit.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Well - to be productive, as the Developer has decided on a shift and telling them to go learn RPGM is probably equivalent to telling them to abandon the game a focus on the User Interface as this is currently a huge flaw. Presumably this implementation can be tweaked.
  1. Map & General Navigation: hopefully you are open to rethinking how this is set-up as the current set-up is unusable really. I presume there's probably
    1. The Maze for example is pure guess work - it's not reasonably useful
    2. Outside the relationship between your arrows and how one moves on the far too small and effectively unreadable outside map is at best confusing if not entirely incomprehensible.
  2. Inside Navigation: here again movement is confusing although a clearer internal cave map would help.
  3. The Sudden End: you are going to lose engagement unless you fix Sudden Death - end of content warning really is needed or it is pure frustration.

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
I got to the part where they frame the wyvern for killing the girl and then it said that's the end of the release. That can't be it right? did I download the wrong thing or skip a step somewhere?

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes