3.20 star(s) 20 Votes
Feb 26, 2020
It sounds like you're still missing a step, though based on your description, I'm not sure what that step is. I believe where you are is also where you're supposed to interact with the orb in front of the throne, so if you aren't missing something like putting the storage crates or the bed down, that could be it.

It depends on who you ask. I personally like exploring maps and think TLotG could use more of it. There are people earlier in the thread complaining about this exact thing, though about 90% of the gameplay takes place within the cave or within 15 seconds of travel of it.

To answer your question more directly, aside from the introduction, a single story section, and an optional dungeon, basically everything (including resource collection) takes place in the same 4 maps. Make of that what you will.

It's incomplete. We thought it was better to release something than wait another number of months with nothing. There's a cap on their corruption score so that the next step isn't skipped by having their corruption be too high.

Thanks for calling out the name issue, not sure how we missed that. Fixed for the next release.

I'm not sure what to tell you. =/ I haven't been able to recreate the issue on my end, so I can't say what's stopping you from continuing.

Patreon is not very creator friendly in a lot of ways when it comes to adult games, you're definitely not wrong there. I brought this up when I joined the team, and the attitude was basically "let's hope they don't notice." SubscribeStar cares a lot less, which is why the team also uses that.

And to follow up on what Milch said:

To the best of my knowledge, the plugins aren't an issue, but the team doesn't have a mac environment to be able to test the game in. Apple also changed some of their OS runtime code, so RPG Maker games can have some pretty bad compatibility issues. The creators of RPG Maker have stopped supporting newer mac runtimes as a result (unless there's been a more recent change I'm not aware of).

tl;dr, a mac version isn't currently possible.

Depending on your antivirus, it may see RPG Maker files as malware. This is uncommon with MV, so it shouldn't be the case, but it's possible. Speaking as the programmer, I can promise I didn't include any viruses within the game, but I also strongly encourage people to use their best judgment when downloading things.

The other possibility is if you used the MixDrop or UploadHaven link. Both hosts have some very obtrusive ads, so if you aren't using a pretty hefty adblocker, it's possible a "false file" got downloaded instead of the .rar that includes the game. If you've got something that isn't a .rar file (if you don't have extensions enabled, you'd be able to preview files before extracting), that's what happened. Personally, I'd recommend using the GoFile or MEGA link to download the game.

If you do have a .rar file and you're still getting the error, make sure you've got something like 7zip or Winrar on your computer, otherwise your PC might just not recognize the file.

yes i put the bed roll on the floor and put the storage boxes in the other room, cant interact with the orb, i can sleep and i can pass time but when i pass time it goes to the next morning

Feb 26, 2020
this game is so bugged i had to restart then i get to where you capture the first girl then she escapes, then the timer keeps going while you click yes or no to save then you cover your tracks and it says achievement awarded then gam over did that six times wtf im so done and deleted

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
1669002231569.png umm guys my scene wont move from here, restarted the game several time, it keeps getting stuck here/ does not show anything no continue nothing no dialogues, help !!!

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
1669003793034.png used whatever patch i could find on the thread now its stuck here, also the character is showing in 3's like a blur effect

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
OK...so. Secret cave side quest. The three passageways. First is a boulder that I got to move once, but never again and the exit brings you back to the entrance. Middle is some floor spikes with a switch that seems to do nothing. Third is just some floor spikes and the exit brings you to the entrance of passage #1. No instrument in sight. WTF?

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
this game is so bugged i had to restart then i get to where you capture the first girl then she escapes, then the timer keeps going while you click yes or no to save then you cover your tracks and it says achievement awarded then gam over did that six times wtf im so done and deleted
have you been in the room under the cell block?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I probably missed something, but... broke the orb, went into the storage room, found some cracks, one of them reveals a pentagram which asks for a name... no clue as to what to input.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes