3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
So i just played the game. After kidnapping the girl, the game ends? can anyone help me progress
Yup apparently ends right there.
the annoying part which the Dev should change is this comes a surprise so the save warning after it's too late is not really very well thought through.

Other remarks (having played V1 right up to end of that dev effort)
(1) the navigation mini-map as done now is really borderline impossible to follow / use. Very difficult to figure out relationship between arrows and how you move (at least appears to be place subjective). This is step down from the last version
a. the maze was for me basically pure chance, impossible to figure out (whereas in first version this was much clearer)
b. navigating forest is weird / clunky. End up randomly clicking around....
c. the cave also was baffling and random to navigate around - whereas prior version was reasonably intuitive.
(2) the graphics are good

Overall, appreciate Dev rebooting, suggest some rethinking on the navigation for improvement would be very helpful for the future or probably game will not get same standing as first effort. (do not myself have precise suggestions, only that this is one aspect which is not standing up in comparison with first version and needs thinking)

Reactions: Sallly

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
Yup apparently ends right there.
the annoying part which the Dev should change is this comes a surprise so the save warning after it's too late is not really very well thought through.

Other remarks (having played V1 right up to end of that dev effort)
(1) the navigation mini-map as done now is really borderline impossible to follow / use. Very difficult to figure out relationship between arrows and how you move (at least appears to be place subjective). This is step down from the last version
a. the maze was for me basically pure chance, impossible to figure out (whereas in first version this was much clearer)
b. navigating forest is weird / clunky. End up randomly clicking around....
c. the cave also was baffling and random to navigate around - whereas prior version was reasonably intuitive.
(2) the graphics are good

Overall, appreciate Dev rebooting, suggest some rethinking on the navigation for improvement would be very helpful for the future or probably game will not get same standing as first effort. (do not myself have precise suggestions, only that this is one aspect which is not standing up in comparison with first version and needs thinking)
I figured i was playing a reboot. People are talking about progressing but they are talking about the previous version. I would rather play the previous version to finish the game. I'm not a fan of this one. I agree with your criticisms. I would appreciate if anyone has the link for the previous version

rekuda

Mar 3, 2024
I figured i was playing a reboot. People are talking about progressing but they are talking about the previous version. I would rather play the previous version to finish the game. I'm not a fan of this one. I agree with your criticisms. I would appreciate if anyone has the link for the previous version
I had a copy saved on my external drive, uploaded it to pixeldrain
Enjoy

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes