3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I REQUEST YOU TO SHIFT BACK TO ORIGINAL GAMEPLAY - LEARN RPGM, CONTINUE WITH THE LOST GAME STORY, BRING THE ORIGINAL GAME BACK

My Latest opinion: if you want to learn how to ruin a perfectly good and working gameplay, learn from the developer here. I have lost all hope. You could have easily studied the RPGM and continued the game by this time. Yet, you chose to shift. Gameplay is bad, girls doesnt have a life, animations are average, scenes are crap and gameplay is trash. I am removing the game from my bookmarks, sorry.

This was my review for original RPG game (5 star): just amazing..... i cant wait for the next update. Hoping that it will be even more engaging. the girls are good, plot is thick, animations are good, and scenes are lit.

I really don't know what to write to you. On the one hand, I'm happy that you liked our old version so much. And we're really trying to recapture the old game feeling. But we have to do everything from scratch. On the other hand, I just want to punch the screen in anger at your arrogance. How can you expect someone to learn programming! And then spend ages struggling with bug fixes. Reading through bug fixes that only touch on our problems. I have a suggestion for you. If it's that easy, you could do it for us. You'd get paid too. I'm sending them the pile of data junk that the last self-proclaimed "programming" artist left behind, along with all the new CGs and scripts!

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Well - to be productive, as the Developer has decided on a shift and telling them to go learn RPGM is probably equivalent to telling them to abandon the game a focus on the User Interface as this is currently a huge flaw. Presumably this implementation can be tweaked.
  1. Map & General Navigation: hopefully you are open to rethinking how this is set-up as the current set-up is unusable really. I presume there's probably
    1. The Maze for example is pure guess work - it's not reasonably useful
    2. Outside the relationship between your arrows and how one moves on the far too small and effectively unreadable outside map is at best confusing if not entirely incomprehensible.
  2. Inside Navigation: here again movement is confusing although a clearer internal cave map would help.
  3. The Sudden End: you are going to lose engagement unless you fix Sudden Death - end of content warning really is needed or it is pure frustration.
Thanks for your constructive criticism, we will try to improve the gameplay. I won't promise anything but we will keep it in mind.

I got to the part where they frame the wyvern for killing the girl and then it said that's the end of the release. That can't be it right? did I download the wrong thing or skip a step somewhere?
No, unfortunately not. We are currently trying to build the basic framework in the background. As a player, you don't even notice many small changes. For example, the clan inventory has been added in the background, which you later have to use to fill the boxes in order to give the clan raw materials. The hunger mechanic has also been built in, in which the player has a certain amount of time to prepare food for the clan. The game is supposed to be an RPG with a strong management element. It should have a purpose that as a golbin you want to impregnate as many women as possible and that you force them to mate with worse than just golbins. "Fucking with brains" :p

Is there any walkthrough out there? Im stuck exploring the caves
The quest log is actually very clear. What are you still missing? Have you tried searching here in the thread or on our server? A lot of people had this problem before, but since we made all usable things blink, it should be very easy.

same here seems like the rpg version is being scrapped and this version is the main game on a pervious pist developer stated they are trying to catch up on content
thank you, that's exactly how it is! We won't be reproducing the old version 1 to 1, as many players have already noticed. We'll try to add the same content again, but with lots of small improvements. Unfortunately, you won't be able to notice them.

Reactions: gojira667
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes