3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Maybe, Abandoned :v
No, it's not like it just takes longer than expected (again). And since we're not taking any money at the moment anyway. And in the worst case scenario, I forget to extend the payment stop on Patreon (since it only ever works for one month), I don't stress about apologizing for it every few days.

Reactions: Not so well

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Starting problem

1. The RPG maker version is unfortunately no longer supported because we unfortunately don't have a programmer for it because he has switched to another project.
2. I assume that you are playing on Android. Unfortunately there were always many errors because the game was not designed for that.

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
1. The RPG maker version is unfortunately no longer supported because we unfortunately don't have a programmer for it because he has switched to another project.
2. I assume that you are playing on Android. Unfortunately there were always many errors because the game was not designed for that.
No I play on windows 11

Scene88

Oct 22, 2023
I ´ve got a problem.There´s always a waterdrop symbol coming up on Kresh and it´s decreasing my Energy I already gave him food, potions and rest, but the symbol is still there. What can I do to get rid of it?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I like the idea of this, the execution not so much.

Text not too easy on the eyes, bit too small, green on a textured background, not the most readable font - setting it to DejaVu Sans helped a bunch.

Movement was dire. So I guess after you're attacked the goblin is facing south (despite nothing indicating this) so now the up direction is actually south and stuff. The maze was terrible partially just because you lose all sense of what direction means what. Half the time you can press forwards but he actually turns right or something. It's absolutely atrocious.

Controls have been needlessly messed with, rmb doesn't open the save screen gotta use that random icon, ctrl won't skip even through read text.

Fighting (pig or human) and there's these weird annoying pauses, I though it was because you had to click on the text box to advance or something but that's not it, or at least not it entirely... and you can't skip the stuff about x takes y damage bits as like I said ctrl has been disabled. It just slows stuff down in an irksome way.

Shouldn't have to unequip the dagger to equip the sword, it should just replace it.

Loads of times stuff would highlight on the screen but then have no interactivity. I was about to give up in the cave because I was supposed to find another room but half the doors did nothing, until it seemed some random patch on the wall was actually the last place.

Even with all the sound sliders down to 0 it still made sounds.

Screenshots and tags are lies, no sex, pregnancy, creampies occurs. The sandbox tag should absolutely be added as the majority was that super jank walking around.

Changelog says it was rebuilt in ren'py, so I'm guessing it was something less user-friendly like rpgm before... but then the dev has seemed to somehow make even ren'py feel awful.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
after the game start I kill all the pigs and took all the fruits but nothing happened, I'm playing the renpy version. The RPG was fun so I give it a try, but I don't know what to do

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Have to wonder why the hell did the developer bother to remake this in RenPy yet keep the shit that makes RPGM unbearable but even worse? The issue with rpgm is how unfun exploring aimless empty space before actual interesting content and story.

The renpy version spends a long time letting us wander through aimless empty areas until we find a few minor things that help you progress with an incredibly slow and boring navigation system that looks like it took hours to make, then never has any actual scenes despite being a 0.2 version. Completely flies over my head why anyone would even bother leaving rpgm if they want to waste people's time slogging through empty nothing spaces anyway.

Would not recommend playing or developing the renpy version if it sticks with that 'gameplay'.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Screenshots and tags are lies, no sex, pregnancy, creampies occurs. The sandbox tag should absolutely be added as the majority was that super jank walking around.

Changelog says it was rebuilt in ren'py, so I'm guessing it was something less user-friendly like rpgm before... but then the dev has seemed to somehow make even ren'py feel awful.
The images/screenshots and tags are from the old RPGmaker version and will be delivered later.

As far as the feel of the game is concerned, we try to present a good role-playing game. Where it's not just clicks and sex pictures.

after the game start I kill all the pigs and took all the fruits but nothing happened, I'm playing the renpy version. The RPG was fun so I give it a try, but I don't know what to do
You have to continue to the waterfall and then through the labyrinth.

Have to wonder why the hell did the developer bother to remake this in RenPy yet keep the shit that makes RPGM unbearable but even worse? The issue with rpgm is how unfun exploring aimless empty space before actual interesting content and story.

The renpy version spends a long time letting us wander through aimless empty areas until we find a few minor things that help you progress with an incredibly slow and boring navigation system that looks like it took hours to make, then never has any actual scenes despite being a 0.2 version. Completely flies over my head why anyone would even bother leaving rpgm if they want to waste people's time slogging through empty nothing spaces anyway.

Would not recommend playing or developing the renpy version if it sticks with that 'gameplay'.
What kind of role-playing game should it be? There will be no just click and bilchenscahuen. And much of the empty space will be filled later. Or there will be fast travel. but you have to explore and discover everything first.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes