3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
I tried, but in vain... The error appears as soon as I try to open the game (the first thing that appears to me when I open the game is the error)...
Well, in that case you are out of luck. For me pressing F5 usually helps.
You might want to follow the error instructions and solve that. Sometimes it has to do with specific files not found in directories.

Btw. what is your name supposed to read like? It looks like Charon when you squint very hard but it doesn't spell Charon.
It starts with a decrescent moon Unicode symbol (supposed to be a stylized C?), then Unicode symbol for Saturn (so S?), then a Thai kho (or k), a Cyrillic Ge - similar to and looks like a capital Greek Gamma (or G) but you used the Cyrillic Unicode symbol, minor Greek phi (or ph / nowadays f) and a minor Greek eta (or ē / nowadays more like i).

So, "CSkGphē" ?

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη
Feb 17, 2018
Well, in that case you are out of luck. For me pressing F5 usually helps.
You might want to follow the error instructions and solve that. Sometimes it has to do with specific files not found in directories.

Btw. what is your name supposed to read like? It looks like Charon when you squint very hard but it doesn't spell Charon.
It starts with a decrescent moon Unicode symbol (supposed to be a stylized C?), then Unicode symbol for Saturn (so S?), then a Thai kho (or k), a Cyrillic Ge - similar to and looks like a capital Greek Gamma (or G) but you used the Cyrillic Unicode symbol, minor Greek phi (or ph / nowadays f) and a minor Greek eta (or ē / nowadays more like i).

So, "CSkGphē" ?
I know that normally it is not read as it is written, but in the present case, it is read exactly as it is written. The name I chose comes from Greek mythology Charon or Kharon (kɛərɒn) or in ancient Greek Χάρων. He is the ferryman that carries the souls of those who have been given funeral rites across the rivers Acheron and Styx, which separate the worlds of the living and the dead. I chose to write it the way it is written because I like the way it looks more.

Reactions: Drtay

Nerd912

Mar 11, 2023
View attachment 1062805

Overview:
This game is about some GOBLINS who have lost a battle and had to flee empty handed. Deserted and alone, they have to build themselves a colony from ground zero. During their journey they will capture many women, corrupt them, have sexual fun with them and of course breed them.

Pregnancy and corruption and submission will play a huge part in this game. Slowly their clan size will increase as time passes by. And once again the Goblins will rise to power.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2022-10-23
Developer: Mad_Rabbit_Works - - -
Censored: No
Version
: 0.24
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Farming Map Locations:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1187046 View attachment 1187057 View attachment 1187043 View attachment 1187039 View attachment 1187028 View attachment 1062847 View attachment 1062852 View attachment 1062855 View attachment 1062861 View attachment 1062863

Please help.
Game does not run.

Error: Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/menu/Menubg.png

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Please help.
Game does not run.

Error: Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/menu/Menubg.png
I had the same issue on Win7. When I was upgrade computer and install Win10 is withouth problem. Whats your system?

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
"Due to unfortunate circumstances, a member of the team has quit. While this shall not affect the further progress of The Legend of the Goblins, it may lead to a slight delay in the release of the next, upcoming update. For this reason we will defer payments for 1 month. However, as we are publishing this, we are already in the process of filling the roles that have been left vacant and fairly soon there will be a new member(s) joining the team.

As always, we are grateful, and thank each and every one of you for your love and support."

This was in February.

I also saw a poll about switching to Renpy or not.

Muckman

Aug 17, 2016
Spamming wallpapers on Patreon. Means nothing to show for for over 6 months now.
Disappointing
It at least shows that the project hasn't completely been dropped and the devs haven't just suddenly dissolved into the ether, nowhere to be found, like most abandoned games.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
You can write to us on Discord at any time. We continue to work on the game and have switched it to RenPy. Of course it will take a while before we are back where we were. But it also offers the possibility of redesigning a few things that were designed that way because of the RPGM. We have also not taken any money from our supporters in the last few months and will not do so until we have a presentable version again.

Reactions: salah0022

ILover226

Aug 27, 2023
You can write to us on Discord at any time. We continue to work on the game and have switched it to RenPy. Of course it will take a while before we are back where we were. But it also offers the possibility of redesigning a few things that were designed that way because of the RPGM. We have also not taken any money from our supporters in the last few months and will not do so until we have a presentable version again.
ok good luck

Nerd912

Mar 11, 2023
View attachment 1062805

Overview:
This game is about some GOBLINS who have lost a battle and had to flee empty handed. Deserted and alone, they have to build themselves a colony from ground zero. During their journey they will capture many women, corrupt them, have sexual fun with them and of course breed them.

Pregnancy and corruption and submission will play a huge part in this game. Slowly their clan size will increase as time passes by. And once again the Goblins will rise to power.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2022-10-23
Developer: Mad_Rabbit_Works - - -
Censored: No
Version
: 0.24
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Farming Map Locations:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1187046 View attachment 1187057 View attachment 1187043 View attachment 1187039 View attachment 1187028 View attachment 1062847 View attachment 1062852 View attachment 1062855 View attachment 1062861 View attachment 1062863

Help Please.
Can NOT even run the game at all.
Re-downloaded like 3 times, same issue.
Gives some dumb error, missing a file called "11Menubg" I think.

Any ideas?
Thank you

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes