3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

tankerNTR

Oct 11, 2019
Làm thế nào để mở khóa nhiệm vụ? Ennrey có bầu hơn 12 ngày rồi mà vẫn chưa đẻ, lilith và daallen vs lady bây giờ còn cảnh nào nữa ko?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
what do i do now?
You will likely have to redownload the game (the other possibility is restoring the .exe from the recycle bin, but a lot of antivirus programs automatically purge deleted files). You can copy over your save file so you don't lose any progress. You should be able to whitelist the game in your antivirus so it doesn't happen again.

I agree with you, but it doesn't prevent unblocking animations!?
To the best that I can find, the issue regarding animations is on your end. Your computer is somehow missing that the files exist. Try redownloading the game. If that doesn't work, try downloading an updated version of NW.js. If that doesn't work, try running the game in compatibility mode. If that doesn't work, I need more information than "animations don't work" in order to help. It's possible you have a similar issue to others having trouble with antivirus false positives and you need to whitelist the game because your antivirus is deleting the video files or the plugin that plays them from the game data. There isn't a single simple answer to the issue you're encountering, you need to troubleshoot.

Feb 17, 2021
Quit playing after an hour and a half of meaningless grind.
Friendly advice: At least show some women scene in the first 1 hour. I'm simply not aroused anymore after staring at 5 ugly goblins for AN HOUR AND A HALF
These goblins are the ugliest I've ever seen, and I have played quite a lot gobbo games. Other goblins like Vruk, Nax, and the one from snaga breeder are so fcking handsome compared to these mutated creatures aughhhhh

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Friendly advice: At least show some women scene in the first 1 hour. I'm simply not aroused anymore after staring at 5 ugly goblins for AN HOUR AND A HALF
These goblins are the ugliest I've ever seen, and I have played quite a lot gobbo games. Other goblins like Vruk, Nax, and the one from snaga breeder are so fcking handsome compared to these mutated creatures aughhhhh
You mean because they all use the same model. And if it takes more than an hour to get to the first woman, you should really play something easier. I recommend this instructional video:

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
What's the story behind the "Snaga Breeder"...?

dirtyrait

Jan 4, 2018
It turned out to unlock the animation of the first rape by launching the game through the graphics card from Intel integrated into the processor. When I launched it with the second one from Nvidia, the animation was blocked and it became impossible to play further.
So far I have tried all the tips from the topic, but none helped.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes