3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
May be a good idea to point that out ingame somehow... wasn't entirely obvious :) Also a chance for you to get more patrons!
Valid. I'll bring that back to the team to see how we want to present that.

Just a heads up, the Game.exe pops up as a threat when using Bitdefender and removes it.
me too. Game crashed while i was afk, came back to no game file and a virus notification. a shame because i was really enjoying it.
Thanks for the heads up! Sorry for the trouble with it. A bit of research says that it's a false positive that other Bitdefender users have reported. I didn't find a fix, but it looks like it's a known issue on Bitdefender's end at this point.

While waiting for the next update, are there any similar capture and corrupt(brainwash) games like this one?.
Having both doesn't seem to be too common, but I'm happy to shill for my fellow devs.
Vae Victis I haven't taken the time to play yet, but it seems to share a lot of themes with TLotG.
Star Knightess Aura is a female protag game with a heavy focus on corruption. Not all that similar to TLotG, but a lot of fun.
There's also my solo dev project, Maids & Masters. It doesn't have much capturing or brainwashing, but if you like my writing in TLotG and are looking for something different to play, I think getting to the end of current content takes around 16 hours.

ok i tred the game on linux and i couldnt get it to run...
used the nwjs v0.68 and it ran without any problems,.. till you visit the first wench you capture from the farm for the first time.
dialogue runs without problem but the last line reads something similar to thi "ok lads hold her legs open, now the learn her new purpose in life"
the screen switches to them holding her legs open and the game seems to softlock there,.. because i dont get crash to desktop, i dont get message from linus "the game is frozen do you want to shut it down"... and sometimes when hitting a random key on the keyboard the gmae plays a "ping" sound as if i were pressing a menu option

does anyone have an idea how to bypass this?
It's being investigated. To the best of my knowledge, there's an issue with the video file loading (or missing, which shouldn't be the issue, but has been reported). Video files use a plugin to run parallel to text boxes, so it could be that the plugin is incompatible with your local runtime environment, but I can't be certain that's the sole issue at this point.

Someone else who reported the issue provided their save, which worked perfectly in both my dev build and the deployed build, so it isn't an issue with the game itself. You can try re-downloading the game to see if the issue is the video file somehow missing or corrupt, but past that, unfortunately I don't have a good fix right now.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
It's being investigated. To the best of my knowledge, there's an issue with the video file loading (or missing, which shouldn't be the issue, but has been reported). Video files use a plugin to run parallel to text boxes, so it could be that the plugin is incompatible with your local runtime environment, but I can't be certain that's the sole issue at this point.

Someone else who reported the issue provided their save, which worked perfectly in both my dev build and the deployed build, so it isn't an issue with the game itself. You can try re-downloading the game to see if the issue is the video file somehow missing or corrupt, but past that, unfortunately I don't have a good fix right now.
tried it with another downloaded version, and the compressed one, same problem. i attached the save i used for this.

thats the files i used to get the game to run.
hope it helps you.
what is possible but i as programming illiterate dont know how to check,... linux file names are case sensitive,.. .jpg isnt the same as .JPG
maybe thats where the problem lies.

Efan saja

Oct 10, 2019
You have to cross the river by horse at her house. Then right below is the transition to the next map and there is only one way to the cave anyway.

12 days from fertilization to birth
i skipped everything
sleep only wake up to 12 days
but nothing happened.
do I have to do daily activities?

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
My antivirus detected a trojan, I have downloaded hundreds of F95 games and this is the first time it happens to me. Windows defender detected it.

Be careful guys.

1669411959054.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BatmanNinja

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Downloaded the game and got a critic warning about a malware in the game. Gonna wait for the next release and not take any chance.
Just a heads up, the Game.exe pops up as a threat when using Bitdefender and removes it.
Same problem with me. (Game.exe is infrected with Gen:Variant.Tedy.237081)
me too. Game crashed while i was afk, came back to no game file and a virus notification. a shame because i was really enjoying it.
My antivirus detected a trojan, I have downloaded hundreds of F95 games and this is the first time it happens to me. Windows defender detected it.

Be careful guys.

View attachment 2193738

Do you know which link you used? what antivirus program do you use?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018

Be careful guys.
It's possible the filehost you used gave you a false file instead of the actual .rar, but RPG Maker games have a track record of giving off false positives. If you have the correct files, you're in the clear.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It would be neat if the woman would slowly turn green the more corrupt and the more they are pumped with Goblin seed in them.

Gulati10

Jan 27, 2018
I am stuck at the Secret Cave quest, I can't go in the cave without cloth, but when I go to Lilith's cupboard, it says, "I'll explore later."

Chooepro

Oct 23, 2017
The game hangs at the first rape of the first caught.
In the picture, one of the goblins is trying to stick his finger in.
What could be the problem?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes