3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I probably missed something, but... broke the orb, went into the storage room, found some cracks, one of them reveals a pentagram which asks for a name... no clue as to what to input.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
So there is a portal in the storage room that says "Speak My Name" ... I've tried developers name, all other names i came across... Anyone know what the correct name is?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
So there is a portal in the storage room that says "Speak My Name" ... I've tried developers name, all other names i came across... Anyone know what the correct name is?
i am having the same issue, i have been looking but nothing yet.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Would be worth looking into the "FPS" ... I send you a weird thing, if it can help you!?
It's displaying a missing file error. The file definitely isn't missing from the original .rar, so the best fix I can suggest is to re-download the game.

have the same problem, it had some problem on last update. I thougt it has been fixed
attached save file please check
Since you both have the same issue as above, re-downloading the game could also fix it for you. Past that, I'm investigating further.

Suggestment:

Put a skip animation option in the animations...
Animations are tied with text progress. If you're skipping text, the animations will skip along with the text boxes.
If you're running into the same issue as the others above, where the game freezes when an animation attempts to play, that's an issue I'm investigating further. If what Kamimile provided is correct, the files are missing, which can be fixed by re-downloading the game.

How to find instrument for Lilith in the cave?
The cave is across the river on the same map you meet Lilith. To better navigate the cave, you can craft torches from your inventory.

how to cross river for Lilith's instrument?
You need to be on your horse. Past that, see above.

this game is so bugged i had to restart then i get to where you capture the first girl then she escapes, then the timer keeps going while you click yes or no to save then you cover your tracks and it says achievement awarded then gam over did that six times wtf im so done and deleted
The timers are't my favorite mechanic, either. Both timers have been increased by 50% for future releases.

i miss somethink?
after i delete the trail and game over
why?
quets capture - w
My best guess is that you completed the quest at the same time the timer reached 0. If you completed it with a significant amount of time remaining, I'm not sure what went wrong, but the increased timer length in future builds should fix it for you either way.

how solve this error?
Based on the extra elements in your screenshot, I'm guessing you're playing on a mobile device. Unfortunately, there's no fixing the error. We don't currently support mobile environments.

same error for me laptop 1900 x 4 cores 32gb DDR3 memory amd A8
I'm not sure how you're running into that issue on a laptop unless you're similarly running the game through a simulated environment (for example, using a windows emulator on a mac laptop).

I probably missed something, but... broke the orb, went into the storage room, found some cracks, one of them reveals a pentagram which asks for a name... no clue as to what to input.
i am having the same issue, i have been looking but nothing yet.
To address all of you at once - that is a feature for supporters to visit a special room that gives extra supplies. The password is shared with Patrons.

nice game thank you :love:
You're welcome!

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
super fun game. Love the corruption. Would be neat the more corrupt the females get they're skin becomes a hue-ish green. I mean they are being pumped with Goblin saliva aswell as being bred.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes