3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
in this version can you corrupt lilith and make her a breeder??
edit: yes you can get her. but it says that it is the end of .23 and the version i have is .24. other than knightly visit which i know can't be finished in this version, is there anything else to do??

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
having trouble with the two Knights, I get they're corruption up to 25 but it goes back down to 20. I do not know why or how to corrupt them further.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
how do i complete the quest "knightly visits" (break de allen and lady elliston)?
on kightly visit i can get pass 25 corruption on either ladies? is that it for this update?
having trouble with the two Knights, I get they're corruption up to 25 but it goes back down to 20. I do not know why or how to corrupt them further.
Only the first part of their corruption is currently available. The rest will be implemented in a future update. Their corruption is capped for now to prevent accidentally skipping the rest of their events.

edit: yes you can get her. but it says that it is the end of .23 and the version i have is .24. other than knightly visit which i know can't be finished in this version, is there anything else to do??
Lilith's corruption is complete, but she doesn't have a repeatable scene to make more whelps yet. She will in a future update.

so i got to lilliths house but how do i get her to answer after i got the horse?
You have to continue the main story. Eventually Ennrey will send you to bring Lilith back to the cave.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Only the first part of their corruption is currently available. The rest will be implemented in a future update. Their corruption is capped for now to prevent accidentally skipping the rest of their events.

Lilith's corruption is complete, but she doesn't have a repeatable scene to make more whelps yet. She will in a future update.

You have to continue the main story. Eventually Ennrey will send you to bring Lilith back to the cave.
understood

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
To address all of you at once - that is a feature for supporters to visit a special room that gives extra supplies. The password is shared with Patrons.
May be a good idea to point that out ingame somehow... wasn't entirely obvious :) Also a chance for you to get more patrons!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
While waiting for the next update, are there any similar capture and corrupt(brainwash) games like this one?.

Ryuzaki17

Feb 5, 2019
can anyone share save game after first girl scene?
*edit: i use save editor and checklist ennrey 1st scene and its work but when i go to her cage and click normal sex its froze again. its there any particular software for rpg to play animation that i miss?

Last edited:

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
ok i tred the game on linux and i couldnt get it to run...
used the nwjs v0.68 and it ran without any problems,.. till you visit the first wench you capture from the farm for the first time.
dialogue runs without problem but the last line reads something similar to thi "ok lads hold her legs open, now the learn her new purpose in life"
the screen switches to them holding her legs open and the game seems to softlock there,.. because i dont get crash to desktop, i dont get message from linus "the game is frozen do you want to shut it down"... and sometimes when hitting a random key on the keyboard the gmae plays a "ping" sound as if i were pressing a menu option

does anyone have an idea how to bypass this?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes