• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pyrthenix

The Legend of The Hero of Edoriam
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello again!

netorare or netorase?

Primarily netorase, although netorare and netori will be added in the future.

Pyrthenix bug: after killing the first boss(the big orc at the end of the cave) and reported to the guild, I went to the various shops and in the armorer it replayed the scene and fight with the thief underground

Thank you for reporting! It will be fixed in the next update.

In the next update, it will no longer be forced NTR, as an option to prevent the wife from leaving will be added. Version 0.1.0 serves as the foundation and does not yet include the decision-making system, which will gradually be introduced starting from 0.1.1 onwards.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your opinions and for the support!

Best regards!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I like this first version, maybe the combat was a little complicated in the cave, but was good and the final cliffhanger was good too.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
After i kill the first boss, i came back to Emily to report, and when she give my reward, the game says "game over"... and that's all D:

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
I like this first version, maybe the combat was a little complicated in the cave, but was good and the final cliffhanger was good too.

Thanks for your appreciation!

After i kill the first boss, i came back to Emily to report, and when she give my reward, the game says "game over"... and that's all D:

I am unaware of the reason for the error.

Was the protagonist dead when you talked to Emily?

In some events, the spouse is removed from the group, leaving only the protagonist. If he is dead, then there will be no one alive in the group, and the Game Over screen will appear.

If that's the case, you can use stimulatings to revive him.

Thank you for reporting!

Last edited:

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Gave this a try:
* Most skills and items have no description
* There is untranslated text when using the skills Dual Attack and Heal
* Bug when going back to the armor shop: the whole thing with the thief restarts

I made it to the cave where I have to use a torch to see where I am going, and I got bored. I wasted too much time on the regular enemies, before eventually finding the way and reaching the boss golem, lost and almost gave up. Still, I managed to force myself to keep going and finish what is currently there.

Too much walking and fighting random enemies, and too little... well, everything else. The story is not bad, but the thing with the gem comes off as a cheap excuse to have the wife cheat on her husband.

P.S.: The Orc Chieftain needs to be re-balanced. Currently he is the hardest boss in the game – he has a skill that hits three times. My characters had 800 HP at the time, so if the skill hit the same character three times it would kill them. All other bosses were easier to defeat.

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello!

Gave this a try:
* Most skills and items have no description
* There is untranslated text when using the skills Dual Attack and Heal
* Bug when going back to the armor shop: the whole thing with the thief restarts

I made it to the cave where I have to use a torch to see where I am going, and I got bored. I wasted too much time on the regular enemies, before eventually finding the way and reaching the boss golem, lost and almost gave up. Still, I managed to force myself to keep going and finish what is currently there.

Too much walking and fighting random enemies, and too little... well, everything else. The story is not bad, but the thing with the gem comes off as a cheap excuse to have the wife cheat on her husband.

P.S.: The Orc Chieftain needs to be re-balanced. Currently he is the hardest boss in the game – he has a skill that hits three times. My characters had 800 HP at the time, so if the skill hit the same character three times it would kill them. All other bosses were easier to defeat.

Thank you very much for the report!

Most of it will be corrected in the next update.

Regarding the cave, have you played version 0.1.0 or 0.1.0b?

As for the story and the Gem, it's just the beginning. In the future (starting from version 0.1.1), I will begin implementing the decision-making system, and the story will become much more open and free as the system develops. The gem will not be the excuse, as the gem is the main plot and the NTR will be completely avoidable (although it is true that avoiding it will lose a big part of the game).

The goal is to create a realistic open world, where every decision carries weight, and there are multiple paths, companions, systems (corruption, gem energy, light-shadow morality, skill learning and item system), among many other things. But this is complex and will take quite some time as the game continues to develop.

Thank you very much, and have a good day! ^-^

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
After i play all the game, here are some of my "points" to upgrade in the future:
1.- If you die, restart before the last "entrance" of one room, or boss or something like that, i'm no not always saving and if i die is just "fuck, best close the game".

2.- Too much npc to fight... best less fight and more exp (the boss stay the same, at least for me was somehow easy to kill).

The rest is good, the history is not bad and i will see happy where the game is going. Good work ;)

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello again, Pichurro!

After i play all the game, here are some of my "points" to upgrade in the future:
1.- If you die, restart before the last "entrance" of one room, or boss or something like that, i'm no not always saving and if i die is just "fuck, best close the game".

2.- Too much npc to fight... best less fight and more exp (the boss stay the same, at least for me was somehow easy to kill).

The rest is good, the history is not bad and i will see happy where the game is going. Good work ;)

Regarding point 1, I will work on it as soon as certain essential game systems are ready. It's a good idea.

As for point 2, which area are you referring to with the mention of many battles? And if you mean the temple cave, have you played version 0.1.0 or 0.1.0b?

Thank you very much for your time and feedback! ^-^

Last edited:

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
There is a bug when you use the Antitoxin skill, it can only be targeted at an enemy.

Also, the torch is wasted when you save in the cave with a lit torch and close the game (not back to the title, but close the window).

These guys always hit that hard in rpgm games. Their bane is low accuracy.

That cave with torches is very annoying, I agree.

As for an excuse for a wife to cheat, I kind of agree. The professor explained it too directly. He even specified who should be fucked :ROFLMAO: Maybe it is a setup for a forced action of blackmail coming from his assistant, the guild, and the ruling class of this kingdom.
I would prefer if the couple came to that conclusion based on hints from ruins or something, or by doing further experiments. And from there, it could go three ways, depending on player choices. Or maybe add a twist where the infidelity gains from a taken path gradually lower, and then come to a halt to be restored back up by switching kinks.

Reactions: Overlord111!

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello 6ambino!

There is a bug when you use the Antitoxin skill, it can only be targeted at an enemy.

Also, the torch is wasted when you save in the cave with a lit torch and close the game (not back to the title, but close the window).

These guys always hit that hard in rpgm games. Their bane is low accuracy.

That cave with torches is very annoying, I agree.

As for an excuse for a wife to cheat, I kind of agree. The professor explained it too directly. He even specified who should be fucked :ROFLMAO: Maybe it is a setup for a forced action of blackmail coming from his assistant, the guild, and the ruling class of this kingdom.
I would prefer if the couple came to that conclusion based on hints from ruins or something, or by doing further experiments. And from there, it could go three ways, depending on player choices. Or maybe add a twist where the infidelity gains from a taken path gradually lower, and then come to a halt to be restored back up by switching kinks.
The issue with the antitoxin ability will be fixed in the upcoming update (0.1.1). As for the torch, I will try to address it in the future.

I understand that the cave might not be easy, its design is intended to be one of the more challenging areas at the beginning. Perhaps in the future, some parts of it (map, enemies, etc.) could be revamped to make it more enjoyable without losing its coherence with the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for reporting the issues and sharing your preferences! ^-^

Reactions: 6ambino

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Regarding the cave, have you played version 0.1.0 or 0.1.0b?
0.1.0b

Other things I forgot to mention:
* Fleeing from battle can be very frsutrating. There is nothing stopping the enemies from engaging you again right away, so you need to remember which direction to flee after escaping the battle... and you need to hope that you don't run iunto another enemy group. There's a reason why in other games if you flee from an enemy on the map, that enemy cannot attack you again for a little bit and you can just walk through them.
* Is there any way to revive characters? I did not find any items that allow me to revive dead characters. If such an item exists, you should give a couple to the player for free
* There are a number of soldiers around town that cannot be interacted with. They are like living statues
* Same with the shop keepers of the few shops we can visit (since most buildings cannot be entered). They just stand there, doing nothing, and we can't buy anything from them.

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello moonblackhen!

0.1.0b

Other things I forgot to mention:
* Fleeing from battle can be very frsutrating. There is nothing stopping the enemies from engaging you again right away, so you need to remember which direction to flee after escaping the battle... and you need to hope that you don't run iunto another enemy group. There's a reason why in other games if you flee from an enemy on the map, that enemy cannot attack you again for a little bit and you can just walk through them.
* Is there any way to revive characters? I did not find any items that allow me to revive dead characters. If such an item exists, you should give a couple to the player for free
* There are a number of soldiers around town that cannot be interacted with. They are like living statues
* Same with the shop keepers of the few shops we can visit (since most buildings cannot be entered). They just stand there, doing nothing, and we can't buy anything from them.

About the fleeing mechanic, I decided to implement it that way for realism. I wanted the player to actually have to escape from the monsters, and if they're surrounded or have no way out, they wouldn't be able to do so. However, it might be subject to change in the future if many people share that opinion.

Yes, the "stimulantings" are given to the player for free in various dialogue sections of certain missions (version 0.1.0b). Additionally, in the upcoming version (0.1.1), they will be available for purchase in the shops.

Thank you for the idea! They did seem like statues, indeed. Perhaps you'll like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patrols will be added in the future.

Regarding the shops, three of them will be added in the next version (0.1.1) – weapons, armor, and consumables (where the stimulanting can be bought). The rest of the shops and buildings will be gradually added in upcoming game versions.

Thank you very much for reporting!

Sallen 49

Jun 22, 2021
So anyone know how to get past the cave at 3:34?
been to the centre got some dialogue looked in every place and cant advance
Push the boulders onto the yellow plates
Are the in the cave only seeing skeletons, sandpiles and obelesks?
Just a suggestion Can you add an entrance to the different levels in the cave. It didn't register with me for a time that there was entrances as there wasn't any difference to other part of the cave system. Some sort of opening/door would be good over a arrow or circle as with some other games, aesthetically speaking.

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello!

will there be other male routes?

If you're referring to more NTR routes with other men, yes. Many more, in fact.

All of them will be optional and will depend on the player's decisions.

I plan to gradually introduce more men, from companions (where things can happen in taverns, camps, and even sex during combat), to side plots, prostitution, extortion, among other themes and forms.

I will try to explore the majority of possible scenarios, from attractive companions taking advantage of the wife at the slightest lapse (depending on levels of corruption and fidelity), to monsters (orcs, demons, etc.), BBC, elves, aristocracy, among many others.

Just a suggestion Can you add an entrance to the different levels in the cave. It didn't register with me for a time that there was entrances as there wasn't any difference to other part of the cave system. Some sort of opening/door would be good over a arrow or circle as with some other games, aesthetically speaking.

I usually prefer to include the fewest possible visual elements that are not part of the story. That's why I haven't marked the entrances to the next levels of the cave.

However, if many people share that opinion, I will add some visual markers.

Thank you very much for your questions and suggestions. Have a great day! ^-^

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hello!

If you're referring to more NTR routes with other men, yes. Many more, in fact.

All of them will be optional and will depend on the player's decisions.

I plan to gradually introduce more men, from companions (where things can happen in taverns, camps, and even sex during combat), to side plots, prostitution, extortion, among other themes and forms.

I will try to explore the majority of possible scenarios, from attractive companions taking advantage of the wife at the slightest lapse (depending on levels of corruption and fidelity), to monsters (orcs, demons, etc.), BBC, elves, aristocracy, among many others.

I usually prefer to include the fewest possible visual elements that are not part of the story. That's why I haven't marked the entrances to the next levels of the cave.

However, if many people share that opinion, I will add some visual markers.

Thank you very much for your questions and suggestions. Have a great day! ^-^
Thank you

One01

Feb 9, 2022
I just played the current version and would like to see lesbian or even futanari content in the future

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, One01!

I just played the current version and would like to see lesbian or even futanari content in the future

Yes, in the future, there will be guaranteed lesbian content in various forms (harem, slave exhibition, relationships between companions, etc.). As for futanari, I have no issue with it personally, and it's possible that I might introduce it in the future. However, it will depend on whether the majority of the game community at that time votes favorably for of its implementation.

Thank you very much to all of you for your comments and appreciations!

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes