molokon

Aug 11, 2022
Thanks for your appreciation!

I am unaware of the reason for the error.

Was the protagonist dead when you talked to Emily?

In some events, the spouse is removed from the group, leaving only the protagonist. If he is dead, then there will be no one alive in the group, and the Game Over screen will appear.

If that's the case, you can use stimulatings to revive him.

Thank you for reporting!

I also had this bug, and using the stimulating does solve the issue. I thought it was the end of the game so I'm glad I checked!

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Where is the Magic Academy please guys?

Edited : all good my bad I hadn't read well enough :p

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a replay gallery?

RPGM games without one are quite tedious because the games aren't scene save friendly.

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
just to make sure i understand correct:
i kind of like to "walk along the razors edge" in such games so i wanted to ask, will it be possible to "hotwife" the wife to other men and still keep her fidality high enough for her to not get "stolen away"?

Pyrthenix

The Legend of The Hero of Edoriam
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello everyone!

will there be both netorase/netorare or can we choose what type we want with the wife?

It will all depend on the player's choices. It can be completely avoided, go towards the netorase, netorare, netori path, different combinations, or all of them together.

Netorase will mainly depend on direct consensual decisions between the wife (based on her corruption level) and the protagonist, netorare will depend on the wife's corruption and fidelity, and netori will depend on whether the protagonist seizes opportunities to take advantage of other wives.

The netorare and netori paths are still pending implementation.

HONESTLY, I'M ALREADY FUCKED to fight in the caves
, these are not "tanks" and not a counter-strike

My apologies if it has been bothersome; perhaps it will be modified in the future if more people share that opinion. In the upcoming versions, the combat system will be restructured by adding a functional skill tree, combat sex, and attempting to significantly enhance the combat aspect of the game.

I hope the experience of battlets becomes much more satisfying.

Is there a replay gallery?

RPGM games without one are quite tedious because the games aren't scene save friendly.

In the future, functional magic will be added. One of its spells allowing access to different memories, in a way that "the gallery" is integrated into the narrative. Allowing us to relive scenes, both NSFW and epic SFW ones.

Will there be impregnation/pregnancy (as mechanic, not some bad end)?

Certainly, there will be pregnancies that involve both the wife (with children of the protagonist or others) and other women (whether through a harem, netori, or other paths) and perhaps in the future, pregnancies by monsters and other variations may be introduced.

All will be optional and dependent on the player's decisions.

just to make sure i understand correct:
i kind of like to "walk along the razors edge" in such games so i wanted to ask, will it be possible to "hotwife" the wife to other men and still keep her fidality high enough for her to not get "stolen away"?

Yes, of course. However, one will have to be cautious because as fidelity decreases and corruption increases, it will become more difficult to maintain control. Not to mention certain events in the story that could make things even more challenging.

For those who enjoy it, it could be quite thrilling.

Thank you very much, everyone, for your comments and questions. I hope you're enjoying it, and if you'd like to share ideas or there's something you'd like to introduce into the game, you are more than welcome to join the game's .

Have a great day! ^-^

Pyrthenix

The Legend of The Hero of Edoriam
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Very Tall dwarve!

Where do i put the save file?

Currently, starting from version 0.1.0b, the intro is skippable. However, if you want to play the previous version and use the save file, you need to place it in the "save" folder (create it if it doesn't exist) within the "www" folder among the game files.

Reactions: Very Tall dwarve
Feb 11, 2023
Hello, Very Tall dwarve!

Currently, starting from version 0.1.0b, the intro is skippable. However, if you want to play the previous version and use the save file, you need to place it in the "save" folder (create it if it doesn't exist) within the "www" folder among the game files.
ohh ok, that is new to me, thanks for your time; but I will still play from the start, just to appreciate your work.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
DEVS pleas,

reduce the amount of light effect or turn off half of the lamp and fire effect in the game. IT SO LAGGY! i dont understand why sum devs that use rpgm use so many lamp like this game. thhis is just my suggestion so all player can play your game

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes