Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
What are people using the make the images for these games? The anime style, almost genshin cell shaded look? Is it blender or something new entirely?
It's Illusion game Koikatu! with mods. This one and some other Illusion games have a huge toolkit for character customization and scenes, some animation, and a large mod community.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Pyrthenix, I am loving your game so much, have been playing for a long time. Now, that wifey is getting her groove on, I am hoping we will be able to take her to another level. How about she start taking a job at the tavern and works as a server. She has to wear a slutty outfit to please the drunks and she is constantly being groped and molested. Drunks offer extra money for special favors which she will do for the right price, (becoming a whore/prostitute). She doesn't tell her hubby about the side work at the tavern, but, he finds out by visiting unannounced. He keeps quiet about it. When she gets home she makes love with her husband, but, first she has him eat her out and clean. Hubby knows what the juices are but again, doesn't complain, becoming the perfect cuck. When they go out together, so men will come up to them and offer the hubby money to have fun with his wife and hubby agrees, becoming her pimp as well. At this stage of the game, wifey just wants to fuck, still loving her hubby, and hubby still loving his wife and eating the cream from her pussy and ass. Sometimes, wifey even has hubby use his mouth to get the men extra hard for her and he learns to love doing that too.
We can only wonder what will happen when they go to visit wifey's parents. What could possibly happen there?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Are Keleof scenes only available with low fidelity, meaning she cheats?

Also, when it comes to the corruption paths, will it be possible to never interact with Aron in the future and move on to other guys? Or do you have to start with him first as an entry into this whole thing?

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
Are Keleof scenes only available with low fidelity, meaning she cheats?

Also, when it comes to the corruption paths, will it be possible to never interact with Aron in the future and move on to other guys? Or do you have to start with him first as an entry into this whole thing?
from what i understood: yes, you will have to grind the wifes fidelity down before she does anything NTR related. Which makes sence. in the beginnging this is a happily married couple and as long as the player himself does not activly destroy the couples trust, the wife will stay loyal to her husband. you actually have to work a bit for your ntr (which is nice, usually it´s the other way round)

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
from what i understood: yes, you will have to grind the wifes fidelity down before she does anything NTR related. Which makes sence. in the beginnging this is a happily married couple and as long as the player himself does not activly destroy the couples trust, the wife will stay loyal to her husband. you actually have to work a bit for your ntr (which is nice, usually it´s the other way round)
But at the moment the system is working very poorly: not enough to just play and make the right (or wrong) choices to get what you want, you have to play the same scene with the same dialogue over and over again to make wife's Fidelity drop low, or you'll miss a lot of cheating scenes.
What's good about the system though is that Fidelity, Corruption and Love are separate parameters, and each parameter has its own function.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So basically Keleof stuff is strictly cheating related.

But at the moment the system is working very poorly: not enough to just play and make the right (or wrong) choices to get what you want, you have to play the same scene with the same dialogue over and over again to make wife's Fidelity drop low, or you'll miss a lot of cheating scenes.
What's good about the system though is that Fidelity, Corruption and Love are separate parameters, and each parameter has its own function.
You can also easily grind fidelity back up with the bathroom scene in the tavern. Also remove domination points from her fast as well.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
You can also easily grind fidelity back up with the bathroom scene in the tavern. Also remove domination points from her fast as well.
Yeah, this is also no good. Unbalanced. Why then are there expensive items in the store that boost and damage Fidelity, and boost Corruption, Domination, and now maybe also Love?
But the developer, I believe, knows that this system is not consistent, and works to make it good. I just hope it doesn't take them years, because I think the game is very good, but it has a lot of repulsive elements that prevent it from being much more popular.

Reactions: Xill

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
There are many things I wanna say but one funny thing stands out:
- one orc net you 25G
- two snakes net you 40G
- 3 bees net you 30G
then 1 condom costs you 500G

No wonder less and less people choose this adventurer job and human are losing to the demon LMAO.
If I were the demon lord, I just had to sell condoms for like 25G and human is done for.

edited:
Also:
- One meal at the tavern costs you 1000G
- One take out bread costs you 400G

edited: I started playing since ver 0.1.8 or so, now just started a new save.
There are improvements, yes. Mais the gameplay is still trying so hard to fuck the player in the behind, like how creeps immediately start going after you after you flee a battle (this is a QoL stuff, other games at least freeze the creeps for some time before active game again).

And importantly, resting at home doesn't heal the incapacitated status = you have to use one revive item = spending more money.

Last edited:

scottenned96

Oct 8, 2023
How to trigger NTR scenes with aaron ? The only ntr scenes i got are in the sewers with two and the scenes with keleof at the end with corruption 350+ and fidelity 5 , still no aaron scenes beside NTRS and what to do to get the 25 repuations ?

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
How to trigger NTR scenes with aaron ? The only ntr scenes i got are in the sewers with two and the scenes with keleof at the end with corruption 350+ and fidelity 5 , still no aaron scenes beside NTRS and what to do to get the 25 repuations ?
You need to get more corruption, to start the dates with Aron you need to go to the room with the glass orb in the MC house, choose corruption and it will say Aron, do all of them

Reactions: curuchett
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes