3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Does someone has a save before the boss fight in treda mine for the new version of the game ? please !
Don't mind the old demo, the story is finished now (not 0.5),
you need to start a new game,new content has been added to the first part of the game so it should be easier now to buy stuff

Changelog(incomplete changelog obviously xD)
-old saves will break the game
-all scenes reworked
-english highly improved since the first demo(and a lot of fixes more)
-quests rewards increased +new area to get some gold at Rhois
-some scenes are repeatable now, recollection room added once you beat the game.

Reactions: analilith

kortanar

May 6, 2017
Corruption of Champions 2 has an anthropomorphized wyvern and the original CoC has the same for dragons (Trials in Tainted Space does as well). However, you better be ready for a fuck-ton of text (and futas... so many fucking futas) with a small helping of character portraits for all of those games.
For full-on dragons, I can't think of a game where you see either excluding a point in TiTS where you character gets anally raped in battle by an ice dragon. I think the sex only happens with a female character as my male character was left half dead in the snow the one time I lost to it - might be wrong about the female only thing though (The game has a habit of repeat losses leading to different outcomes or full out game over screens).
Edit:
Just looked the "frostwyrm" up on the game's wiki cause I was curious after posting this comment the dragon is a hermaphrodite, and regardless of sexual organ configuration you do get to fuck it if you follow the right series of events.
i know of one game, but you control the dragon, and rape girls, have a dungeon, conquer towns, its made by the huntsman or something, it's pretty good,(though rape is always an iffy subject in games, this one seems desensiticed because your a dragon.)

Reactions: MadHacker
D

Deleted member 584847

Well... I wish you good luck but most folks come here for fap games, to satisfy their corrupted minds so if you don't want to make one of those games, feel free to do it but dont expect large audience or bigger popularity. Good luck with your game :)

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well... I wish you good luck but most folks come here for fap games, to satisfy their corrupted minds so if you don't want to make one of those games, feel free to do it but dont expect large audience or bigger popularity. Good luck with your game :)

Thank you, I don't expect popularity just fun and experience, it was important for me to do an rpg and I believe it have enough perversion and lewd situations(my mind is a bit corrupted too but in a good way..I guess :p).

May 1, 2017
Completed and 0.5 version... one of them must be lying.

Ok now to the serious part, the game sounds interesting but getting several hentai images and putting them in one game kinda kills the mood that one particular artstyle can create, if you know what i mean.
But to be honest it also pisses me off with the images, sorry for the harsh words but it just seems lazy to me, just hope you mentioned the artists somewhere in the game.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Completed and 0.5 version... one of them must be lying.

Ok now to the serious part, the game sounds interesting but getting several hentai images and putting them in one game kinda kills the mood that one particular artstyle can create, if you know what i mean.
But to be honest it also pisses me off with the images, sorry for the harsh words but it just seems lazy to me, just hope you mentioned the artists somewhere in the game.

You are being unfair but I appreciate every opinion.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Could you tell me in which way i was unfair?

I'm not an artist , I have to work with what I have, I wish the art looks the same in every scene too and I worked a lot of time on all of this and in english(not my language) and you said "it just seems lazy to me".

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
You are being unfair but I appreciate every opinion.
No you are indeed lying "Completed" means that there is essentially just bug fixes going on or making of DLC. You are still adding scenes and is essentially still in "Beta". Also you never specified your language and I can't remember if the forum prohibits any other language but English but I am sure people can explain better in your native language.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
No you are indeed lying "Completed" means that there is essentially just bug fixes going on or making of DLC. You are still adding scenes and is essentially still in "Beta".

No, that was misunderstanding I said it was completed but my dear @monroe said 0.5 xD
Don't say liar so fast next time...

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
No, that was misunderstanding I said it was completed but my dear @monroe said 0.5 xD
Don't say liar so fast next time...
Wow at the top of the page
The Legendary Hunt [v0.5] [Kleper666]
and on the front page
VERSION: 0.5

Sorry but you are indeed lying COMPLETE would be 1.0 and up sir.

May 1, 2017
I'm not an artist , I have to work with what I have, I wish the art looks the same in every scene too and I worked a lot of time on all of this and in english(not my language) and you said "it just seems lazy to me".
Ok sorry i didn't mean to imply that you were lazy. What i meant is that people can see it as lazy and dont want to play it because of that and i am one of them.
Translating and/or doing things in another language is hard and i know that because english isnt my first language und ich bin eigentlich Deutscher (and im actually german) so yeah i can understand that.
One tip just try your best at drawing, maybe post some drawing in here, but i will always stand by my opinion that creating an game with other peoples drawings and wanting to make money with it is despicable.

PS: i dont know if you made money with your game, probably not because you didn't link any patreon or so, i just want to say that there are people and that the smell of money can make someone do things the maybe shouldn't or didn't want to do and that the artist could potentially sue you if you did money with that.
If you made the game as an training for coding or learning the rpg maker engine than thats fine in itself.
I just dont want to let you get the impression that im someone rude just wanting to give an hard time.

PPS: this comment is too long

EDIT: you should play Bitch Breaker by unknownerror, here is the link https://f95zone.to/threads/bitch-breaker-v0-0014-unkownerror.2382/
The art is objectively not good but it supports the story and feeling the game gives by an tenfold in my opinion and many people enjoyed the game with such an "crappy artstyle"

Reactions: kleper666

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ok sorry i didn't mean to imply that you were lazy. What i meant is that people can see it as lazy and dont want to play it because of that and i am one of them.
Translating and/or doing things in another language is hard and i know that because english isnt my first language und ich bin eigentlich Deutscher (and im actually german) so yeah i can understand that.
One tip just try your best at drawing, maybe post some drawing in here, but i will always stand by my opinion that creating an game with other peoples drawings and wanting to make money with it is despicable.

PS: i dont know if you made money with your game, probably not because you didn't link any patreon or so, i just want to say that there are people and that the smell of money can make someone do things the maybe shouldn't or didn't want to do and that the artist could potentially sue you if you did money with that.
If you made the game as an training for coding or learning the rpg maker engine than thats fine in itself.
I just dont want to let you get the impression that im someone rude just wanting to give an hard time.

PPS: this comment is too long

EDIT: you should play Bitch Breaker by unknownerror, here is the link https://f95zone.to/threads/bitch-breaker-v0-0014-unkownerror.2382/
The art is objectively not good but it supports the story and feeling the game gives by an tenfold in my opinion and many people enjoyed the game with such an "crappy artstyle"
forget the money stuff, this is all free to have fun playing :p

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Wow at the top of the page
The Legendary Hunt [v0.5] [Kleper666]
and on the front page
VERSION: 0.5

Sorry but you are indeed lying COMPLETE would be 1.0 and up sir.

I suppose you know better than anyone which version is...
Personally, I never said this was v0.5 the thread isn't mine just the game, I don't know how to explain that to you but if you want to insult by all means, continue...

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes