3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think I might put Dragons in my game ....

"Halfwits of the internet" - that's like Skyrim.

It seems Skyrim was the first and only game to ever include Dragons.

Reactions: kleper666

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
I suppose you know better than anyone which version is...
Personally, I never said this was v0.5 the thread isn't mine just the game, I don't know how to explain that to you but if you want to insult by all means, continue...
I am sorry if you think I am insulting you and again I realize English is not your first language but I have not said one bad thing to you yet. Yet you have no problem attacking me. When I browse games I look for tags "Completed" or "Full Game" which in the programming world means 1.xx for example. It is a pet peeve of mine since my underlings try and pull that all the time and the bigwigs do not really like it either. You also have the power to edit your posts to make it clear as possible including the OP and title. Again I am NOT insulting you and this will be my last post on the subject I was merely trying to help you.

ahunwpi

Dec 9, 2017
Either I am missing something or Ice Cave area is unbeatable ... Also crashes quite a bit in this area

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hello again, just here to notify that I'm working in a second part of the game :D, it won't be a turn-based combat like this one but more like a "hack and slash",those scripts are a bit annoying, so I won't promise anything but I already built the base+1 dungeon/scene,etc and I'm progressing :D, also it will have a female protagonist. :p

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
At least put preview pictures of *your* game and not some random 'ass shot' of various VN... I'm pretty sure one of these pictures come from "Lust of Apartment Wives"

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes