4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
Imo the best horror VN, period. On the same level as The Ring or Grudge if you would compare it to contemporary hollywood movies. Unless you dislike the art style there isn't really much else worth criticising. The plot, the characters, the choices, everything feels impactful and you won't find better voice acting in any VN on top of that.

May 7, 2022
View attachment 1080953

Overview:
The Letter is an interactive, horror/drama visual novel inspired by classic Asian horror films, Ju-ON: The Grudge and The Ring. Told through an immersive branching narrative, the game puts the players into the shoes of seven characters as they find themselves falling prey to a vicious curse plaguing the Ermengarde Mansion for centuries.

In this game, your choices will shape and drive the story forward: will you mend a relationship on the verge of collapse, or will you let it fall apart? Will you risk saving them, despite the consequences, or leave them to die a gruesome death? The fate of all the characters is in your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-12
Release Date: 2017-07-24
Developer: Yangyang Mobile -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Wish there was Android port

cocoaa

Dec 24, 2017
Well I quite enjoyed it though I have to admit, I did have a lot of mental questions on like...the implied cosmology I guess. But that tends to happen a lot with any horror things with stuff like ghost.

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Welcome to the art show!
Here you can see two states of mind of a typical karen:

"Take that misogynist! I can take care of myself!"
1713940918455.png

"BITCH I'M DYING HELP"
1713941052528.png

PS: This is a work of fiction and does not represent any living human being. (probably)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes