4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
To think that all the dev would have to do is throw in a quick handjo and it would be the first ever game with both the completed tag and sexual content. Easy money imo

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Surprised to see this here considering its main focus is not romance. Still, the cgs and voice acting are superb. The scares, while mostly telegraphed and predictable, are at least done competently (the great voice acting really helps).

I'd definitely recommend going for the bad routes, they are a treat. Plus they really influence how the characters behave (especially the last two ones).

Oh and btw, there is in fact one sex scene. Completely avoidable of course.

Wait....what...i didn's see anything

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
i played this game with my girlfriend, its a good VN for sure. highly recommend.

favorite part? the random out of left field hard R by a character. that had the steam community page bumping for a bit(still might lol).

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Surprised to see this finally got uploaded here. I first found out about this from ManlyBadassHero's videos, and wanted to play on my phone but couldn't find an APK with the full version. And even looking for a PC version was troublesome. Eventually lost interest in finishing it after I found out that the "golden" ending isn't the true ending.

Good to see some love for it. Yangyang is definitely stepping up for Filipino devs.

Also, "Ermengarde" will always make me laugh.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Great visual novel indeed, but the biggest problem it had was the endings ,and more exacty the true ending. In a way it felt like, what was the point of the true end if it some of the others endings are better or more like it feels like you succeeded more in those endings than the true end.

Reactions: Arcane666

bustar4o

Jul 8, 2018
Great visual novel indeed, but the biggest problem it had was the endings ,and more exacty the true ending. In a way it felt like, what was the point of the true end if it some of the others endings are better or more like it feels like you succeeded more in those endings than the true end.
Probably because it is very easy and intuitive to keep everyone alive. You can do it on your first playthrough without reading a guide. The true endings in VNs are supposed to be harder to achieve.

anonykun

Mar 20, 2019
ahhh, i wanna try this out! love the horror theme of saya no uta but the lack of sexual content may focus on the horror part and im scared

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes