4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Great game, nice animations, very immersive. Only played through it once so far, but I probably won't play through it again because it was a little too intense and that's not what I'm looking for in my entertainment. Would love to have a 100% save some time so I can view the things I missed in my playthrough.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Finished this it was good for the most part but god they just couldn't help themselves and had to stick pointless stupid racial crap in. :rolleyes:

bustar4o

Jul 8, 2018
Finished this it was good for the most part but god they just couldn't help themselves and had to stick pointless stupid racial crap in. :rolleyes:
This is absolutely one of its worst aspects. The racial stuff was way too blunt and in-your-face. For comparison look up the "Anvilicious" trope. Its only saving grace is that the character himself does not go around preaching it.

Reactions: Zastinx

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
It was almost shouting Death to White Man.. I dropped meddle of game, wish I could refunded money

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
It was almost shouting Death to White Man.. I dropped meddle of game, wish I could refunded money
That forced victimizing was painful. It's like they wanted you to criticize the fact this stuff is insufferable to go through just to have an excuse to say "you're just racist".

Reactions: Antera

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
That forced victimizing was painful. It's like they wanted you to criticize the fact this stuff is insufferable to go through just to have an excuse to say "you're just racist".
Ye it really felt very forced.. as if they were collecting their Woke Points

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I remember deleting it cause the MC was female. But in android version, you can unlock any characters with premium. How to do that for pc version.?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes