2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
1580521332328.png

Overview:
From a long sleep, I awoke to the face of a strange girl.
Astonished, I freed my weak body from burdensome equipment
and saw that I was in a strange place.

My right arm felt strange, too
and when I looked there was a plant-like growth from my body.

I couldn't say exactly what was in my head
as I obeyed the girl's voice, and walked toward a great tree.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-31
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: 305 LABO
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.20E
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1580522342280.png 1580522381983.png 1580522403366.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Most likely MTL to a large extent, Dlsite's official translations from their own team is basically selling shit and polishing it up first for the creator that pays for it.

This H game is pretty unique, most of the animations are cut-ins but a few are also full HCG. Most of the HCG is of Shizuki, including the only 5 or so defeated rape events. The storyline is pretty strange, you'd probably be interested in learning what the hell happened to humanity, what are the monsters and why does losing your mind turn you into those freaky things. Well, hopefully the garbled English doesn't throw you off. There's multiple endings based on the waifu you go for, each girl and by relation ending CAN be missed if you let them die, including Shizuki, and some of them have events you need to find in order to save them on the map where you found them and can be missed if you didn't explore the map and story well.

I hope someone translates 305lab's latest H game with the centipede girl someday...

Last edited:

fuggggggg

Apr 13, 2019
I bit the bullet and played this before a translation. This is actually a darker and more detailed story than Kodoku's game, but has worse gameplay and animations, as it's an earlier work of 305Lab's. If you enjoy cumflation and impregnation this game is full of it with multiple characters. It'd be safe to add Horror, NTR (avoidable), and lolicon to the tags. This game has pretty insane lockouts to content and endings, the ulmf thread has old answers if you don't want to wait for replies.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
anyone else stuck in the first room? it just tells me to "explore the base" but I feel like I've clicked on everything??

edit: nm you have to take the battery out of one of the pods and put it in your pod to unlock the save function

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Oh my, never expected this masterpiece to be translated
305 LABO's works are a godsend, although the animation is a bit simple compared to his newest work kodoku, it is very charming, suzuki and the animal girls are just so darn adorable
...Which is the only thing adorable about this game, the other part is where you fight nightmare fuel monsters at insane difficulty
and damn is hard, is made even harder since you can't save anytime, of course you can turn on easy mode, but that lock you out of the true ending, I recommend using save editor
But damn isn't this an captivating game, H is top notch, suzuki and friends are cute, and the mind fuckeries are really nasty
and fuck the hospital, FUCK. THE. HOSPITAL

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Started on the game and the translation is.... passable? Better than a lot I've suffered through but there are definitely some awkward bits. If it stays at this level then I think it will be decent enough, but I'm very early on so far

fuggggggg

Apr 13, 2019
Oh my, never expected this masterpiece to be translated
305 LABO's works are a godsend, although the animation is a bit simple compared to his newest work kodoku, it is very charming, suzuki and the animal girls are just so darn adorable
...Which is the only thing adorable about this game, the other part is where you fight nightmare fuel monsters at insane difficulty
and damn is hard, is made even harder since you can't save anytime, of course you can turn on easy mode, but that lock you out of the true ending, I recommend using save editor
But damn isn't this an captivating game, H is top notch, suzuki and friends are cute, and the mind fuckeries are really nasty
and fuck the hospital, FUCK. THE. HOSPITAL
Shizuki actually sells an item to save anywhere for her mana, but even then I would use them only when absolutely necessary. Also yep, I expect to hear of a few screwed playthroughs from hospital spawn amounts or "bloody hands" mana drain.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
is this mtl? i feel like its mtl
Probably. As mentioned above DLSite often releases games with the note at the bottom "Translation done by circle, etc." which is short for we don't know how good this is so don't expect much. I couldn't confirm if this was done by them or not as I only booted up the game to make sure it worked and then sent it on it's way.

Mar 19, 2018
Probably. As mentioned above DLSite often releases games with the note at the bottom "Translation done by circle, etc." which is short for we don't know how good this is so don't expect much. I couldn't confirm if this was done by them or not as I only booted up the game to make sure it worked and then sent it on it's way.
How do the battles work on this game? Why do I turn to a tree? xD

• Haha
Reactions: Skyzenski

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Anyone got a full save?
I think if you go into the save folder and open the document scene0or1 then you can just change everything to a 1 and it'll unlock the whole gallery.

How do the battles work on this game? Why do I turn to a tree? xD
The enemies can damage your MP as well as HP. It's game over if you lose all of either, but Shizuki has skills that'll recover them

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes