2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

NTR(Natural)

Sep 25, 2018
yeah it
I think if you go into the save folder and open the document scene0or1 then you can just change everything to a 1 and it'll unlock the whole gallery.

The enemies can damage your MP as well as HP. It's game over if you lose all of either, but Shizuki has skills that'll recover them
yeah it works when i change all to 1.

Frelop

Jun 3, 2018
I'm stuck at the scene where you poke Shizuki's cervix with a wood tentacle. It lets me move it in and out, but I don't know how to progress past this scene.

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
I'm stuck at the scene where you poke Shizuki's cervix with a wood tentacle. It lets me move it in and out, but I don't know how to progress past this scene.
Interactive scenes need you to cancel out of the interative elements the same way you exit any other menu (X on keyboard by default).

Reactions: Tiasung

Frelop

Jun 3, 2018
Interactive scenes need you to cancel out of the interative elements the same way you exit any other menu (X on keyboard by default).
When I press X, the tentacle moves out of the picture and then returns. It doesn't actually exit the scene.

JKO86

Jun 19, 2019
Step 1: Use arrow keys till cervix start twitching.
Step 2: Confirm (z or enter) to stick branch into cervix.
Step 3: use arrow keys till cervix spread opened.
Step 4: press X ( possibly a couple of times) to leave

(It's probably cause you didn't play enough with it There are 3 states: Normal > twitching > opened. I haven't got any trouble in that section)

Reactions: Tiasung

Frelop

Jun 3, 2018
Step 1: Use arrow keys till cervix start twitching.
Step 2: Confirm (z or enter) to stick branch into cervix.
Step 3: use arrow keys till cervix spread opened.
Step 4: press X ( possibly a couple of times) to leave

(It's probably cause you didn't play enough with it There are 3 states: Normal > twitching > opened. I haven't got any trouble in that section)
Thanks, I didn't realize you had to use the arrow keys for that part.

Leixein

May 21, 2018
How's the true ending like? There doesn't seem any scene for it in the bonus CG. And I'm a bit disappointed that there is no harem ending... I feel sad whenever I can only choose one woman in a game like this... It's like we just abandoned the others to their own luck T_T

JKO86

Jun 19, 2019
How's the true ending like? There doesn't seem any scene for it in the bonus CG. And I'm a bit disappointed that there is no harem ending... I feel sad whenever I can only choose one woman in a game like this... It's like we just abandoned the others to their own luck T_T
Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled by this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pyrrical

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled by this:
Eh you can save Midori though I got that one by surprise. Shizuki has very low HP so almost anything can one shot her if it hits even if you try to 'protect' Shizuki if she takes damage in the battle then Midori wins.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody know how to beat the monster after you get the bug girl to join you? Seems like he just tanks everything, only way to even do damage is tiny 1 hp hits by the bug girls skills since Kin can't do zip to him.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
hmmmmm,strange thing,but when i played i got another dog-girl scene,maybe it it becouse i defeated the monster with axe,but still,changing gallery to 1 does not open all scenes.
I just opened scene0or1.csv and changed all the internals to 1 and it seemed to work
Though if you put this in a clean folder without a save it might reset this to 0 upon making your first save

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes