2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Lilith_is_my_name

Jun 17, 2023
I play this game a while ago, die a few... Ok a lot.... Fine a TON of time, but the last death scar me the most, when i chase that cockroach girl to the elevator I encountered a ton of monster, and they appear every EACH STEPS I go, an stun me a lot of time until i finally died, and now I'm traumatized.

Please, I'm begging, someone tell me the ultimate fck-ing guide, or mods for this PTSD-ful game, like I'm tripping bruh, gimme all the spoiler y'all have, the more detail, the beater

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
God damn!
The cross boss seemed unnaturally hard, like I was missing something & had to fight it hard for no reason. And I can't even get past the dark cave boss & hospital boss, regardless of what I try.
Ok...
I think enough is enough, I'm gonna need a Walkthrough of sorts.
Where can I find one?
Help! Tutorial! Any guide or tutorial will do!!
Anything!!

Kurotsuno

Mar 20, 2018
HELP, i wanted to rest but everything i do, i have tried all and it's been so long but whenever i use the memory water it said cant save with the current map or situation, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM that i can't save, i tried to proceed the story, etc but it still cannot save

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
HELP, i wanted to rest but everything i do, i have tried all and it's been so long but whenever i use the memory water it said cant save with the current map or situation, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM that i can't save, i tried to proceed the story, etc but it still cannot save
If i remember right, that only happens when you kill En. The world dissapear, and the save dissables, 'cause you screw the run.

imfrensh255

Jul 7, 2023
i got some problem everytime i want to fight i keep dying *turn into a tree* because i have a serious wound in his head, but i don't know how to heal it and it frustrate me please someone help!

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
i got some problem everytime i want to fight i keep dying *turn into a tree* because i have a serious wound in his head, but i don't know how to heal it and it frustrate me please someone help!
That's the MP mechanic (Mind Points), if that stat reach 0, you lose. The only way to recover it is using Ether or asking Shizuki to refill it.

Reactions: imfrensh255
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes