2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

foxtrot_19

Sep 5, 2018
Can anyone tells me what should I do? Like, can I just go anywhere I want as long my level is strong enough?
And is there any other shop besides Shizuki, En, and the one on the village?

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
Can anyone tells me what should I do? Like, can I just go anywhere I want as long my level is strong enough?
And is there any other shop besides Shizuki, En, and the one on the village?
From what I can remember from playing the game there is one more shop in the city and you enter just by going into a store in the city but that's about it I think and there isn't a level requirement to beating any of the enemies in each area tho I recommend staying at a high level as the enemies become stronger in the next area after beating a boss and each enemy contain different abilities in each area

foxtrot_19

Sep 5, 2018
So I got stuck because for some reason I can't take the other girls after finishing the bosses except for the bug girl and Shizuki

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Am I to sell my MX-T91
And how am I to drain mp
You can sell stuff on a shop placed on wolf/dog girl village. There are 2 spots to do it:

1605474583212.png

1605474701467.png

You can´t drain mp, only can restored from shizuki or been reciben been nice with mouse and cockroach girl (using affirm command) or by using ether.

utawarerumono

Feb 23, 2020
Missing 2 scenes in the third page, from left to right top to bottom: 4 and 5. Where do you get them? one looks like it has glass on it but I can't find it, the other one has some square background

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
Anything happening with Kodoku? Cause it's been months and the only version i've seen is the original 1.0 and it appears to have issues with that TL.
The Translation is complete you can see it here https://f95zone.to/threads/rj257653-gu-nokodoku-kodoku-the-successor.57135/ but the translator mentioned this
Also, please ask mod first if you wanna make game thread for this one (Rule 7).
I remember asking about it as well but nothing came from it and got linked to a different website to download the game also doesn't help that it is a large game with like 3 gb
I am also unsure where to get the new verson since the most i seen is version 1.01b instead of version 1.02 so I can't really help out with that you can find version 1.01b on hentai sharing if you need it tho

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
I remember asking about it as well but nothing came from it and got linked to a different website to download the game also doesn't help that it is a large game with like 3 gb
I am also unsure where to get the new verson since the most i seen is version 1.01b instead of version 1.02 so I can't really help out with that you can find version 1.01b on hentai sharing if you need it tho
If they do allow it, I might consider sharing my copies.

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
If they do allow it, I might consider sharing my copies
This is the only response I did get in the request page tho I or someone else might need to make a thread and see from there if the game gets rejected or not
They do warn of rule 7 in the translation thread. To find Japanese games look here, that's a big game though so with the direct downloads it'll take a while.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dlsite-english-requests-only.50879/page-14#post-4589739

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
so, 2 questions for me, is there a melee weapon that can attack all enemies at once, and where does one get it?
and is there a guide on where/how to get all the scenes? i've got most, but there are a fair few i'm missing, that haven't been mentioned here or in the ulmf thread someone linked.
yes, i know someone posted a full gallery save, but i still want to at least try to get as many as i can relatively normally.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
so, 2 questions for me, is there a melee weapon that can attack all enemies at once, and where does one get it?
and is there a guide on where/how to get all the scenes? i've got most, but there are a fair few i'm missing, that haven't been mentioned here or in the ulmf thread someone linked.
yes, i know someone posted a full gallery save, but i still want to at least try to get as many as i can relatively normally.
I only know a weapon with double hit, the name is "Orthros´s Spine" and can get in the underground lab. For get it, you must kill a enemy with extremely high defense and damage; but loses hp every turn.
Edit: For get scenes mostly are to play with shizuki in diferent places, endings, and interactions with kemono girls. Good luck.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
just saw a new release of 305 labo but its untranslated. hope that is being worked on lol

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Welp i have no clue on what im doing, i dont even know what the progression is supposed to be or where i should go first. my only accomplishment was that i fucked the rat girl when meeting her for the first time. i think im just gonna stop here before i start losing sanity.

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
Welp i have no clue on what im doing, i dont even know what the progression is supposed to be or where i should go first. my only accomplishment was that i fucked the rat girl when meeting her for the first time. i think im just gonna stop here before i start losing sanity.
I am not really sure if you had figured it out already or stop playing the game but where you start the game there is a tree that allows you to enter to 2 different areas the cathedral and village but if you don't want to those areas just head down the starting room and you should enter a town and from there go the left side of the map and enter the medical building. From there just beat the boss the game isn't really clear on what to do it is more free roam till you beat all the bosses.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, same creator of the Kodoku game.
Time to try this one~~~
Hopefully I won't lose even more of my sanity from the gameplay like the Kodoku one.

Heh...Forget gameplay, the MTLs are driving me insane already.
I think I'll have to drop it for now until it gets a better translation.
Kodoku too has a far greater animation thing than this one but I think this one wins in terms of the "wtf" stuff.

Last edited:

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
still no translation of this company newest game?
The Shizuki look-alike game? Yeah there's an official TL up on dlsite:

Haven't played through it yet so I can't vouch for the quality of the TL, no idea if there's any uploads anywhere though

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes