2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Vydashal

Nov 3, 2018
So I don't know how many endings there are in total, but I got 1-9.

Also there is a bug, I discovered when I died at the same time I killed a boss with toxic, at first I thought it was a bug that prevented your character from leveling up (I made a comment about it in page 5 of this post).... but nope, what it actually does is leveling you up to the max level! This works with any battle, I tried at the very beginning of the game when I got the poison skill:

ScreenShot_2020_0308_01_33_31.png

No name :)

Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone know how I can pass the hospital area? I reached the final boss but I don't know what to do next, also if I let a lot of time go by, the boss comes back

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
I'm the only one who didn't get how to get any mp in this game? All I'm doing is going around killing things which give nothing but xp.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I'm the only one who didn't get how to get any mp in this game? All I'm doing is going around killing things which give nothing but xp.
The goal is to conserve total mp for your score at the end. You can't get more only transfer it from Shizuki.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
The goal is to conserve total mp for your score at the end. You can't get more only transfer it from Shizuki.
Weird, I thought the whole point of awakening was to gather more mp for Shizuki. Also, I don't know what else to do but to grind XP from monsters, and sleep to restore health, coz everything else but XP is limited.

1unrhex4

Nov 4, 2017
please make english patch Kodoku's Successor too
I'm also waiting english patch for Kodoku's Successor. translation gods please fulfill my dream :)

Edit: I manage to machine translate it. I test it on some maps and scenes and it worked pretty well. as you expect it is not very good, but machine translation is better than nothing. I am new in f95zone so, if someone opens a thread about game, I can share my machine translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zastinx

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
I'm also waiting english patch for Kodoku's Successor. translation gods please fulfill my dream :)

Edit: I manage to machine translate it. I test it on some maps and scenes and it worked pretty well. as you expect it is not very good, but machine translation is better than nothing. I am new in f95zone so, if someone opens a thread about game, I can share my machine translation.
I can create a request for you if you don`t want to, but I need a litle bit of data requested by f95:

Translation Status

• Full - There is a patch available but needs to be merged with the game or there are just a ton of steps. Need someone to do it right.
  • Partial - There is a patch that is only partly done.
  • None - No patch and translation hasn't started
Thread Title: [Game Engine][Full/Partial/None] Game Name [VERSION] [DEVNAME]

Body of thread
Store: (LINK TO STORE OR WHERE TO BUY GAME.)
Censored: (YES, NO)
Version: (VERSION OF GAME)
Language: (WHAT IS IT BEING TRANSLATED IN AND WHAT IS THE GAME IN)

Instructions/Information
(ANY ADDITIONAL INFO OR HOW TO APPLY SUPPLIED PATCH, ETC)

Patch
(LINK TO PATCH, REMOVE IF NONE)

Download
(LINKS TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME)

Preview Images: (A FEW IMAGES)

1unrhex4

Nov 4, 2017
I can create a request for you if you don`t want to, but I need a litle bit of data requested by f95:

Translation Status

• Full - There is a patch available but needs to be merged with the game or there are just a ton of steps. Need someone to do it right.
  • Partial - There is a patch that is only partly done.
  • None - No patch and translation hasn't started
Thread Title: [Game Engine][Full/Partial/None] Game Name [VERSION] [DEVNAME]

Body of thread
Store: (LINK TO STORE OR WHERE TO BUY GAME.)
Censored: (YES, NO)
Version: (VERSION OF GAME)
Language: (WHAT IS IT BEING TRANSLATED IN AND WHAT IS THE GAME IN)

Instructions/Information
(ANY ADDITIONAL INFO OR HOW TO APPLY SUPPLIED PATCH, ETC)

Patch
(LINK TO PATCH, REMOVE IF NONE)

Download
(LINKS TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME)

Preview Images: (A FEW IMAGES)
Here is the game dlsite page :
I am unable to upload game because, its size is so much (3.3Gb) and my upload is very slow. If you want to download, there is no thread about this game in f95zone but you can find quickly if you search on google.
İf you can create a translation request thread, i can attach the translated files.
Lastly, you need the extract the game to use the machine translation.

Note: Translation is partial (all events are trasnlated but some menu and choices are not translated). I played a bit and it is terrible translation. Probably you want a proper translation therefore it is better to create translation request thread.

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
Here is the game dlsite page :
I am unable to upload game because, its size is so much (3.3Gb) and my upload is very slow. If you want to download, there is no thread about this game in f95zone but you can find quickly if you search on google.
İf you can create a translation request thread, i can attach the translated files.
Lastly, you need the extract the game to use the machine translation.

Note: Translation is partial (all events are trasnlated but some menu and choices are not translated). I played a bit and it is terrible translation. Probably you want a proper translation therefore it is better to create translation request thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/kodokus-successor-translation-request-305-labo.51018/

Do you want me to change anything?

JHQ

Dec 15, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck at getting Midori up. I can't find "special A-jurisdiction" anywhere. Now I'm at the end of the game (beating off 3 bosses 3 scenes and be friend 3 animal girls already! ). Please help!

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
anybody , do you know to get negate skill?
i has been lvl 30 but can't find negate skill .
Go to En and buy negate stat( not the abilities, they are a waste of mind), but it cost ether. Shizuki won't let you in if she is on you party.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes