2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
The Shizuki look-alike game? Yeah there's an official TL up on dlsite:

Haven't played through it yet so I can't vouch for the quality of the TL, no idea if there's any uploads anywhere though
no i mean the game the main girl has a insect tail

Variel

Jan 7, 2019
How do I get Lack of Mind ending and Negate Shizuki Ending?
Also can anyone explain to me what happened when I killed En, all those trees on home base, the road to town hospital and Shizuki are gone. There's only a wasteland with broken car on the town hospital

Last edited:

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
How do I get Lack of Mind ending and Negate Shizuki Ending?
Also can anyone explain to me what happened when I killed En, all those trees on home base, the road to town hospital and Shizuki are gone. There's only a wasteland with broken car on the town hospital
All i can said is the "negate" ending shows how Kin slaves En and Shizuki. To get it, defeat EN and force to give you a special collar to mitigate the Shizuki´s one. Equip an defeat shizuki and you´ll get that ending. Due En appear in an ending, she´s a core npc and you mustn´t kill her, or you go to a dead end, even the save game is dissabled. Don´t ask why, i don´t know, all i know is En is a core npc and never should be killed.

Variel

Jan 7, 2019
On underground hospital, there is a dead end room where it mentioned the boiler or pressure is broken and there is a computer on the bottom with big alert words in it. Is there a way to correct it or it serve no purpose other than to waste your mp by backtracking and fighting against those enemies?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
On underground hospital, there is a dead end room where it mentioned the boiler or pressure is broken and there is a computer on the bottom with big alert words in it. Is there a way to correct it or it serve no purpose other than to waste your mp by backtracking and fighting against those enemies?
That door only can be opened by the roach girl, there´s no use to try open it. That door brings you to a prison to link the trees and have a shortcut. It´s a nice way to save, cause the boss fight more ahead it´s really hard. Look carefully and you can find another path to go to boss room diretcly if you wanna skip the girl´s part.

Reactions: Variel

Kyoufi

Jun 20, 2020
What should you do in a PlantTumors room? There are few switches but i cant figure out how to make something out of it
---------------------------
Also the same question about this room
ScreenShot_2022_0220_11_12_38.png

Last edited:

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
God damn!
The cross boss seemed unnaturally hard, like I was missing something & had to fight it hard for no reason. And I can't even get past the dark cave boss & hospital boss, regardless of what I try.
Ok...
I think enough is enough, I'm gonna need a Walkthrough of sorts.
Where can I find one?

Elementius456

Dec 4, 2020
I can't seem to find these scenes no matter how much i search or do as the tip say's, does anyone know how to get them?
The gallery's are:

-Ending 5
-Ending 7
-Play 2
-Play 3
-Play 14
-Play 21
-Play 22

DEADT

Apr 1, 2022
So I have an interesting "problem". When I defeat the first village boss my XP to next level zero sums, and is stuck at zero to next level. I have no idea what caused this.

Suterugomi

Oct 28, 2022
does this game have new game plus?
cause i want to play on easy mode first
and choose normal on second playthrough

DEADT

Apr 1, 2022
Update to my previous post, and a few questions. Still don't know what caused this, and a fresh unzip didn't fix. After some testing and lots of new games I have found the following.
One: if I kill village boss one first; my xp to level locks at zero, and I gain a level every battle.
Two: killing the boss and dying to its poison on the same turn boosts me to level thirty. (I only got this to happen twice.)
Three: this only happens with village one, killing church one first nothing happens. Killing village one after does not result in xp locking to zero. Have not tested city/hospital one.

Now my questions. Is it worth gitting Shizuki to level, and does it have an effect on the ending? What stats should I buy from En, and is it worth getting doppelganger? How the fuck do you get out of the locked room in the underground village area!?
Thanks in advance for any answers!

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018
Hmm, okay just for the fun of it I DL'ed the archive from the nopy link into my -standard, user- dowloads folder, and just unzipped it there, without any further ado, so it created a 'The Place Where Shizuki Is' folder there, so pretty much the same as your setup.

And it works like a charm, even without the Locale Emulator. So assuming your 'Downloads' folder has the same permissions (why not - I haven't changed mine, Win8.1 btw), the problem has to be with the unzipping software, or the characters in the game folder's address.
Like your "C:/Users/My name/Downloads/???/RE186585/The Place where Shizuki is/Data/BasicData/Game.dat" location, maybe it contains special characters -like some in your user name, or those '???', whatever that is- which makes WolfRPG go nuts.
So unzip the game to a nice and easy place, like 'D:\Games\Hexx\The Place Where Shizuki Is' or something, at any rate without ANY nont-standard characters.

See, I was able to recreate your error:
View attachment 539939
The character 'é' fucked it all up. No special characters!
Easy as that.
I had similiar problem with another game, changing folders location was a solution in my case.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes