2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
You can sell stuff at the shop at the village
I know this. I said that i cant sell anything at the shops. The sell option is blacked out and i cant cross over into it. I was stuck in the buy category. Doesnt really matter anymore anyways, I just used cheat engine to get by.

• Angry
Reactions: Zastinx

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I know this. I said that i cant sell anything at the shops. The sell option is blacked out and i cant cross over into it. I was stuck in the buy category. Doesnt really matter anymore anyways, I just used cheat engine to get by.
And why were you so opposed to just selling stuff at the village that you even used cheat engine instead?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
how contact with other girls bro? the only girl i can is mouse girl which i see in ending. the cockroach girl i fight once and she not appear again, the dog girl (it seem) i see when she run away before i enter village and i no see her more.
sr, my bad english.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
And why were you so opposed to just selling stuff at the village that you even used cheat engine instead?
Im sorry, I have to ask this. This is a legitimate question. Is english your first language? Because it seems like you misreading almost everything im typing. Nowhere did I say i was opposed to to selling my stuff. In both my posts i stated that the shop WONT LET ME sell my items for some reason and that it will not let me go over to the sell category and therefore unable to sell items. I used cheat engine BECAUSE I couldnt sell my items.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Im sorry, I have to ask this. This is a legitimate question. Is english your first language? Because it seems like you misreading almost everything im typing. Nowhere did I say i was opposed to to selling my stuff. In both my posts i stated that the shop WONT LET ME sell my items for some reason and that it will not let me go over to the sell category and therefore unable to sell items. I used cheat engine BECAUSE I couldnt sell my items.
The "do you not understand English?" question... Legitimate or not::LUL:. You never said "shop in the village" or "I tried that one" instead it was just "shops". So naturally I assumed you were talking all the ones other ones and by your 2nd comment, I was figuring that you were just avoiding going there some reason.

Seikuri

Jan 19, 2018
This game had a lot of elements I enjoyed and was pretty fun for me. Though I did have to restart a few times as I refused to lose even once. The scenes involving you losing honestly made me feel guilty for losing. The sheer terror that she develops because of the creatures raping her made me want to start over. I've played a lot of games with rape scenes if you lose, or rape scenes in general and while they were bad, they never really affected me. For some reason these ones just do, it truly made me feel a twinge of guilt that would grow if I lost. Good game, but man losing makes you feel like shit.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
How can i save midori (the human girl)?
Negate her/drain her mp (don't worry about what happens to her body it's fine) and she'll have a good end at the end of the game if your score is at least C rank.

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
So I was play testing and...

Did you know that when you affirm the enemy they;

1- lose/gain mind ( not sure ) Post-Edit: THEY DO REGEN MP, not much of a difference to them actually
2- you REGEN SHIZUKI FUCKING MP
3- Unsure if regen the mp of your companions, further testing required
4- Can someone with time see if affirming 602 does something or they are lost forever. ( they do gain heart back, probably not max heart)

Sure, is only one point per turn, BUT if you have a lot o AVD ( dodge status ), you can GRIND BACK YOUR MIND!!!!
No one tried this, unsurprisingly. Who, after all, would give affection to the 602?

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Did you know that when you affirm the enemy they;

1- lose/gain mind ( not sure ) Post-Edit: THEY DO REGEN MP, not much of a difference to them actually
2- you REGEN SHIZUKI FUCKING MP
3- Unsure if regen the mp of your companions, further testing required
4- Can someone with time see if affirming 602 does something or they are lost forever. ( they do gain heart back, probably not max heart)
This is some pretty good info especially the Shizuki info

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
This is some pretty good info especially the Shizuki info
Testing shows that is not reliable, success rate so far:5%
revision;
1- they gain or nothing happens ( it worked, then I saved and now is failed every time
2- correction: only regen yours mp. Shizuki only happens 3 times, than she said that she does not care for the 602 and it stop working after I sleep.
3- no other girl react to my affirmation to the enemy
4- spamed affirm on different mods on the mobs and... nothing, looks like they are lost forever
NEW 5- corrections of my post correction/reply is apreciated.

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
It negates the effects of shizuki's collar when equipped so you can usurp her too and get an ending
Do you need something else? I know what it does, I just can equip it.

EDIT: Found it, just go to equipement menu in acces 1.

Last edited:

Vydashal

Nov 3, 2018
What is the max you can reach? Because I don't know if I either fucked up or I reached the max lvl (30)
Here is what happened:

I killed the boss you need to kill before getting outside of the church, I used the toxic skill and he died of poison but not before killing my character, but it still said I won.

The problem is that now I'm sitting at lvl 30 with 0 exp required to level up, but I don't know if it is because I reached max level or because my character is bugged. And I already saved because I only noticed this after the fact.

I'm just gonna start from the beginning just in case, either way there are many things I could've done better.

Last edited:

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
What is the max you can reach? Because I don't know if I either fucked up or I reached the max lvl (30)
Here is what happened:

I killed the boss you need to kill before getting outside of the church, I used the toxic skill and he died of poison but not before killing my character, but it still said I won.

The problem is that now I'm sitting at lvl 30 with 0 exp required to level up, but I don't know if it is because I reached max level or because my character is bugged. And I already saved because I only noticed this after the fact.

I'm just gonna start from the beginning just in case, either way there are many things I could've done better.
Yeah max level is 30 in the game. Your power comes from your gear and exploration mostly in game. Leveling up only gives defensive stats (Hp, defense, res). good to level up but really it does nothing anyway.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes