2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

emforhs123

Jan 28, 2018
Umm I'm trying to play this game but some errors are hindering me...Can anyone lend a hand? :((
- I've already unzipped this file with Japanese language setting-
1. Whenever I try to run the game with the Japanese locale emulator, it says "Read Error: Cannot locate basic info data C:/Users/My name/Downloads/???/RE186585/The Place where Shizuki is/Data/BasicData/Game.dat"-> after clicking ok button -> appears the same message -> click ok again -> "Writing Error: Cannot write to Game.ini Check Access Permission settings."
2. When I run the game without using Japanese locale emulator, the game suddenly shows a green message with "Sound File Rear Error: Cannot locate sound file[Data/SE/??.wav]"

Well I'm pretty sure that the second problem can be solved within using Japanese locale Emulator but I cannot use it in the first place because of the first problem :/ So what can I do?

Reactions: LustrousGarden

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
For people like me that find the difficulty frustrating and using cheat engine constantly on this game even more so, also for those that just want to see how the endings play out in context(honestly, not very different from just accessing them from the gallery, includes Reign ending, personal endings, and True/Harem ending)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Umm I'm trying to play this game but some errors are hindering me...Can anyone lend a hand? [...]
Erm...Well... Seriously? Have you perchance considered...well..."Writing Error: Cannot write to Game.ini Check Access Permission settings." BEING the cause?
Just make sure that all the files and folders are NOT set to read-only...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: emforhs123

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Played this a long time ago and while I'm disappointed the translation isn't proper I've seen much worse. Most people will probably skip everything but here's some tips and a little info to get you started for those of you still interested. Much of this is off of memory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Anyone know what you are supposed to do with the tree room where you can set the CO2 levels?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
This game is fucking infuriating with how hard it is, especially since there's a damn gimmick boss that drains your mp while hiding in the dark at random locations.

emforhs123

Jan 28, 2018
Erm...Well... Seriously? Have you perchance considered...well..."Writing Error: Cannot write to Game.ini Check Access Permission settings." BEING the cause?
Just make sure that all the files and folders are NOT set to read-only...
Ummm all the files and folders are not set to read-only...well how can I check Access Permission settings?
How to slove this? I can't play the game at all
View attachment 539134
Oh yeah this guy has exact same problem like me tho :(

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Ummm all the files and folders are not set to read-only...well how can I check Access Permission settings?
Hmm, okay just for the fun of it I DL'ed the archive from the nopy link into my -standard, user- dowloads folder, and just unzipped it there, without any further ado, so it created a 'The Place Where Shizuki Is' folder there, so pretty much the same as your setup.

And it works like a charm, even without the Locale Emulator. So assuming your 'Downloads' folder has the same permissions (why not - I haven't changed mine, Win8.1 btw), the problem has to be with the unzipping software, or the characters in the game folder's address.
Like your "C:/Users/My name/Downloads/???/RE186585/The Place where Shizuki is/Data/BasicData/Game.dat" location, maybe it contains special characters -like some in your user name, or those '???', whatever that is- which makes WolfRPG go nuts.
So unzip the game to a nice and easy place, like 'D:\Games\Hexx\The Place Where Shizuki Is' or something, at any rate without ANY nont-standard characters.

See, I was able to recreate your error:
1580794609139.png
The character 'é' fucked it all up. No special characters!
Easy as that.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Where does that dog girl go after that enemy knocks your ass out? You're clearly supposed to rescue her but I have no idea where she went...

Jan 2, 2018
Hmm, okay just for the fun of it I DL'ed the archive from the nopy link into my -standard, user- dowloads folder, and just unzipped it there, without any further ado, so it created a 'The Place Where Shizuki Is' folder there, so pretty much the same as your setup.

And it works like a charm, even without the Locale Emulator. So assuming your 'Downloads' folder has the same permissions (why not - I haven't changed mine, Win8.1 btw), the problem has to be with the unzipping software, or the characters in the game folder's address.
Like your "C:/Users/My name/Downloads/???/RE186585/The Place where Shizuki is/Data/BasicData/Game.dat" location, maybe it contains special characters -like some in your user name, or those '???', whatever that is- which makes WolfRPG go nuts.
So unzip the game to a nice and easy place, like 'D:\Games\Hexx\The Place Where Shizuki Is' or something, at any rate without ANY nont-standard characters.

See, I was able to recreate your error:
View attachment 539939
The character 'é' fucked it all up. No special characters!
Easy as that.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GET IT NOW!!!

THIS HAPPEN CUS I HIDE ALL MY LEWD GAME IN MY FIRST LANGUAGE FILE! <---Not a british or from county with english as main language

Reactions: emforhs123

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
where is the roach girl? Also where does the mouse girl go after you first meet her? and does the dog girl do anything after you beat that boss?

Rattrex

Mar 30, 2018
where is the roach girl? Also where does the mouse girl go after you first meet her? and does the dog girl do anything after you beat that boss?
For the roach girl,it took me a while to figure it out but, After you meet her and stuff, you'll go outside the house,then to the right, where im assuming the Hospital is? and itll continue from there,because she will follow you and stuff (depending if you gave her the ether)
AsFor the dog girl,she kinda stays with ya even after you beat the first boss,until a certain point

Last edited:

fuggggggg

Apr 13, 2019
Where does that dog girl go after that enemy knocks your ass out? You're clearly supposed to rescue her but I have no idea where she went...
have to win first try or you're locked out. Those bloodstains mean something

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes