2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
How the heck you get ap-resin?

I can't pass a door in the hospital cause i've fewer of them.
When i killed the "dangerous enemy" ( the enemy that when you are near the goodess say" better leave, it is dangerous" ) at the exit of the base, it gave me ap-resin. but i don't know if there is a way to buy it or obtain other than this.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
have to win first try or you're locked out. Those bloodstains mean something
Didn't notice them til after you said that and that fight is just plain unfair. That guy one-shots you unless if he is unable to attack. I just got lucky on one attempt and the dog girl silenced him first turn then I inflicted toxic and poison, still even then he did kill me but died the same turn so it said I won with 0 health. Talk about lucky eh?

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2018
Are you selecting shizuki's collar or simple collar? Because simple collar is what you use on your favorite animal girl. The one you start with is permanently stuck with you.
where can i get the simple collar? why theres no guide in the game i simply walk randomly and try to search guide from the internet.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
From what I could tell with how it worked you seem to get it by being nice to all three animal girls however the bug one is hard to reach since the hospital part is so damn hard due to constant random encounters with enemies who drain your mp. The bosses there are damn tough too.
This isn't really a guide but it'll help you.
First things first sell guns whenever you get them they're worth tons (you can do so at the village vendor) and you want to save ap-resin for a special vendor that uses them as currency to get you the best armor called reinforced suit.

Use the money you get to buy the Masayuki -Zansetsu- sword it'll be the best you have until the dog girl gives you hers for saving her however don't bother going into the fight that leads to that until your confident you stand a chance. the boss I'm referring to has a huge axe so you'll recognize him he can one-shot (so use memory water to save beforehand hes in an area after the random "hand robots") you regardless of armor and level he needs to be silenced within the first two turns and then poisoned/toxic and even then you'll need even more luck since it does wear off eventually.

when you head to the underground of the village use the blue medicine to give yourself insomnia preventing the enemies from putting you to sleep.

Do the hospital last its the hardest and you want to collect ap-resin anyway. Progress through the city, village and church evenly at your leisure just don't use mp doing so unless you must, since it amounts to what your score will be and 10000 seems to be the requirement for A rank.

Lastly for the girl in the capsule to wake up, theres a note in the hospital mentioning her and when she goes hostile drain her mp not her health or shes perma dead.

Reactions: Unbreakable Patches

Rattrex

Mar 30, 2018
When i killed the "dangerous enemy" ( the enemy that when you are near the goodess say" better leave, it is dangerous" ) at the exit of the base, it gave me ap-resin. but i don't know if there is a way to buy it or obtain other than this.
Ap-resin was the ammo for the gun right? theres only a few ways to really obtain them,Like killing the mob using 2 guns in the area before the town, the dangerous enemy,Midori (if you do it correctly,you get more), and i forgot the other. i figured out ya dont really need to use em besides crafting

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
Try using a blunt weapon. Just sell your guns whenever you get them and buy the best sword you can get from the shop at the village.

About the blunt weapon you were right.

But it has to be the wooden sword, found in one of the old japanese houses near the boss of the village.
In the shop they sell every kind of other melee swords, but not even one of them is "blunt"
enough to smash doors.

Reactions: Zastinx

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
About the blunt weapon you were right.

But it has to be the wooden sword, found in one of the old japanese houses near the boss of the village.
In the shop they sell every kind of other melee swords, but not even one of them is "blunt"
enough to smash doors.
I know but there are some weapons in the city although that wooden sword is the best early game weapon. I was just pointing out that guns are only good for money and you shouldn't waste ap-resin. Just hoard ap-resin until you get to the special vendor that uses it as currency or maybe its crafting idk either way for best armor you need lots.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
i cant sell anything at the shops for some reason, it only lets me buy, but i have no money. pretty fucked up honestly.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone else have a Dark Souls vibe playing this? Everything is super vague, everyone talks in riddles almost, AND WHERE THE FUCK DO I GO MOMENTS are everywhere. Did i Mention it's hard?

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Also are some scenes broken? Whenever i "play" with Shuzuki and i use my tentacle, i can't proceed with the scene, forcing me to either close the game or keep all scenes brief to continue playing which ruins half the fun i was having.

Edit: just read old comments. There is nothing that tells you to use arrow keys in that scene.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes