• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kallium03

Apr 23, 2022
If you tell me how to locate the save in my device, I have a full save for android.

Don't know if it is compatible with PC.

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
Me, living in GMT+7: "Man, I sure am looking forward to v.0.1.3 release. It is March 15th IIRC?"

Seriously, living in GMT+7 can be so jebaiting sometimes lol

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Lewd Corruption of the Heaven [v0.1.3 Alpha] [Sedhaild] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [598 MB]
- - -

Mac [593 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
me encantó que incluyeras el trabajo de monja que estaba bastante olvidado. Ademas no se si fue a propósito, pero se arreglaron las escenas de navidad y halloween de casiel y sapphire, pero no las de la milf en halloween ni la otra chica en navidad.
3.JPG 4.JPG

por cierto, aca estan las nuevas mariposas (Btw, here are the new butterflies)
1.JPG 2.JPG

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I wonder how long it will be until Cass & Sapphire begin to have any demonic transformations, whether it is change in hair color,eye color,wings or even horns in the long run. Some type of Change that indicates they have given in too much to temptation and Heaven starts to take away there heavenly powers. That type of thing.

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
I wonder how long it will be until Cass & Sapphire begin to have any demonic transformations, whether it is change in hair color,eye color,wings or even horns in the long run. Some type of Change that indicates they have given in too much to temptation and Heaven starts to take away there heavenly powers. That type of thing.
I wouldn't make them turn to devils/demons, as in this work angels and demons appear to simply be 2 different species, and I think it would clash to have them turn into demons, especially since we already met a demon prince and he wasn't a "corrupted" dude, he even went so far as to help.

Though I agree that signs of corruption might be good, like a weakening of their power? Or a light holy aura turning somewhat pink-ish? I'm uncertain, just no demonisation I'd say.

Reactions: arvitus

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLewdCorruptionOfTheHeaven-0.1.3Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
me encantó que incluyeras el trabajo de monja que estaba bastante olvidado. Ademas no se si fue a propósito, pero se arreglaron las escenas de navidad y halloween de casiel y sapphire, pero no las de la milf en halloween ni la otra chica en navidad.
View attachment 3449376 View attachment 3449377
Those scene, the only way to unlock them is repeating the events and watching the scenes normally again.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Those scene, the only way to unlock them is repeating the events and watching the scenes normally again.
I mean that when you just added the gallery, you couldn't see anything about Christmas or Halloween and I didn't do the events again to unlock the scenes again, but in this update you can see the casiel and sapphire scenes in those 2 events

jhonsmitt

Dec 18, 2022
GalleryUnlocker LCotH(v0.13.0 ALPHA)

Download:
| |

IMPORTANT:
- This is a test version for now, if there are any errors or problems I will try to fix them.

• Wow
Reactions: Zeabux and Sedhaild

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017

Download:
Mega | Pixeldrain |
IMPORTANT:
- This is a test version for now, if there are any errors or problems I will try to fix them.
wow! I hope it works! I didn't think something like this was possible, due to my code not being the best one, this should be really hard work, I'll test it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jhonsmitt

jhonsmitt

Dec 18, 2022
wow! I hope it works! I didn't think something like this was possible, due to my code not being the best one, this should be really hard work, I'll test it.
Thank you! I tried to do everything as best as possible, but since I recently started learning programming, I might have missed something, but in the future I hope to make a full-fledged menu cheat mod, if you don’t mind.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022

Download:
Mega | Pixeldrain |
IMPORTANT:
It works, since it unblocked the scenes of the milf on Halloween that I had blocked, the problem is that it blocks seeing some others (you can't click on them, as if it were part of the background image)

This scene cannot be seen from either the Casiel or Sapphire sections.
1.JPG

This is like I said above: it appears unlocked but you can't click to see it
2.JPG

This cannot only be seen from this character's gallery, but it can be seenfrom the other girl gallery.
3.JPG

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes