Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
I'm a little lost in the christmas event :unsure: have done the double event on the viewpoint, both of the kids, the hobo, sorted out purple hair girl, at this point i can talk to everyone left on the map with either character without getting anywhere and I'm not sure what I've missed since the quest is still at 2/3
EDIT:never mind, kept passing over the fountain area when searching :FacePalm:

kittyWARS

May 16, 2018
Is there an actual pattern to combat or is it random cause the pickpocket at the beginning of the game seems unbeatable
This may be a skill issue on my part

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there an actual pattern to combat or is it random cause the pickpocket at the beginning of the game seems unbeatable
This may be a skill issue on my part
That one is difficult, but should be enough using 2 power attacks and then normal attacks. The point is that in the future the main characters will gain more power and H attacks, that means more damage.

kittyWARS

May 16, 2018
That one is difficult, but should be enough using 2 power attacks and then normal attacks. The point is that in the future the main characters will gain more power and H attacks, that means more damage.
also i know the game has had some issues with softlocks on quests being done by wrong people does the that fight have to be done by cassiel or can i use sapphire for it?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
also i know the game has had some issues with softlocks on quests being done by wrong people does the that fight have to be done by cassiel or can i use sapphire for it?
May you report exactly the bugs you found?
You can't use Sapphire for that fight, you can try, but the NPC will not appear

Kallium03

Apr 23, 2022
The Lewd Corruption of the Heaven [v0.1.1 Alpha] [Sedhaild]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Is windows version also android version?

ronanvingado

Nov 8, 2018
Can anyone tell me if it is necessary to complete the memories mission to continue the campaign? I already searched the city looking for butterflies and I didn't finish

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me if it is necessary to complete the memories mission to continue the campaign? I already searched the city looking for butterflies and I didn't finish
No, Memories quest is a side quest, and you can't complete it because is in development, new butterflies will be added in future updates, but if you look in the Memories screen, all those memories are available and their butterflies can be found.
The last main quest for now, is the one where Cassiel learns how to do H attacks in the slums.

ronanvingado

Nov 8, 2018
No, Memories quest is a side quest, and you can't complete it because is in development, new butterflies will be added in future updates, but if you look in the Memories screen, all those memories are available and their butterflies can be found.
The last main quest for now, is the one where Cassiel learns how to do H attacks in the slums.
After completing this mission there is nothing left to do, right? I just finished it

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022

The Gallery will be available in the next update (v0.1.2)

I'm making it well categorized, you can select character, skin, place, and only-images/full scene.

Have a great day guys!
estaba pensando, ya que al final del dia ambas comparten lo que hicieron, no seria interesante poder encontrar a quien no elegiste para el dia por lugares random haciendo cosas normales o +18?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
estaba pensando, ya que al final del dia ambas comparten lo que hicieron, no seria interesante poder encontrar a quien no elegiste para el dia por lugares random haciendo cosas normales o +18?
I've been thinking about that for months hehe! But I haven't found the time yet.

From the next update you can change characters whenever you want. So I think it's a small progress in having one of the girls finding and observing the other one in H events.
Sin título195.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zeabux
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes