botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Can't wait for someone to start to complain that when the wife touches the other woman, how that is NTR and demand it be removed or else the dev will be pestered by them and their cohorts.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
It's fairly clear that there is no cuckold or swinging content in this game. I'm trying to figure out why you keep insisting it "sounds like" that.
Really? From the description the corruption route sounds like MC and his wife are swingers
"couple, but a sexual power one that enjoys sharing, corrupting, and..."
And I was asking more about future content, I know there isnt any right now or I would expect to see the tags. But anyway, it seems like it would be mff with that Ashley and nothing else since it is a short game.

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
He's out of his fucking mind. No one's paying a minimum $30 for a short kinetic novel, let alone paying that and waiting half a year.
I was legit going to support this game and was like "hold up, something ain't right here". You want me to wait 6 months after paying to get the game by manual link. HELL NO! There are other games I gladly support. I will not support developers who do these cash grab/paywall scheme's. I buy something I want it now

Side note: I am big into IT Security. So my mind has me thinking if he sends the link manually to people he might "Be coding each game with a unique signature" to find out who leaked if they do.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
He's out of his fucking mind. No one's paying a minimum $30 for a short kinetic novel, let alone paying that and waiting half a year.
Its a rather baffling approach. I back 19 AVN's I want to succeed and I'd never touch this one as it screams of being a scam. A lot of backers I know from different discords all try the game here first to see if they like the game enough to back. Basically F95 is a sort of gateway in many ways.

Sep 9, 2023
Its a rather baffling approach. I back 19 AVN's I want to succeed and I'd never touch this one as it screams of being a scam. A lot of backers I know from different discords all try the game here first to see if they like the game enough to back. Basically F95 is a sort of gateway in many ways.
That's not his main game though, so I guess it makes sense if he wants to prevent "extra" content from leaking.

1697734444383.png

Reactions: Remarius

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
That's not his main game though, so I guess it makes sense if he wants to prevent "extra" content from leaking.

View attachment 3018166
Ultimately, they're charging $30 for a short AVN and forcing a 6 month wait for it. Agent Horny seemed to have minimal content and be essentially a VN with about 2 choices (which weapon to use in a scene) when I looked at it so that really doesn't imply much for the length of this one if thats the larger game.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
This is what we call "cutting off your nose to spite your face." This type of material should be used as a means of advertising the main game, but instead it's being time-gated for no discernible reason beyond "piracy." If he'd put the full kinetic novel up for $2.99 on itch and included a teaser for his main game and links to his Patreon, he'd likely pull in a lot of new support. Instead, he's so up his own ass about piracy that he's punishing potential patrons for it. What player is going to check out the $5 version, think "I'd like to see the rest of this," then support him on Patreon only to discover they can't get the rest for six months and not feel like they just got scammed?

Mar 18, 2021
Ultimately, they're charging $30 for a short AVN and forcing a 6 month wait for it. Agent Horny seemed to have minimal content and be essentially a VN with about 2 choices (which weapon to use in a scene) when I looked at it so that really doesn't imply much for the length of this one if thats the larger game.
A lot of the questions that were asked in those 5 pages had answers in the public post on Patreon, but hey, not only will most F95 users never support a single developer, but a lot of them won't even bother to go to Patreon before they ask here, nice.

Now on what you said:

"Agent Horny seemed to have minimal content" That's not true; there is more than enough content and frequent updates.

1697741158561.png

"essentially a VN with about 2 choices (which weapon to use in a scene)" Yep that's not true either.

1697741234468.png

This is less of a reply to you specifically and more of a broad one for everyone who has a problem with the way the game distribution is done.

My goal is to attract actual supporters, those who want and can stay in the long run, those who enjoy my main game. The full versions of the short games are for them. Those types of patrons are pledging to support my work because they want me to keep doing it. They are not counting how many months they need to pay to get certain content; they know they will get it. This content is not for pirates or for people who want to join for a month. This content is a reward and incentive for long-term support.

The page in Itch has a well-detailed change log, and the differences between the versions are explained, so the "feels like a scam" claim by another user here is just hilarious to me.

I was expecting people here to be salty since most likely they won't be able to get their hands on the full version, and you folks did not disappoint. That's what we get with such places existing; people get accustomed to consume the work we do for free (steal) and then get annoyed when they can't. Well, I don't care.

And don't get me started on the "But people want to try before they support." Well, there are five major updates leaked from my main game. This is more than enough content for people to find out if they like it or not, so at this point, this is just an excuse for people who want to keep freeloading forever.

Obviously, not everyone can afford to support what we do, but a lot of pirates are quite vocal and annoying in their demands; they want the paid content, and they want it NOW.

In the beginning, I thought that there was a point in me coming to F95 and reading comments for feedback, but the more time passes, the more I see no value in doing that. Have a nice day.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
"Agent Horny seemed to have minimal content" That's not true; there is more than enough content and frequent updates.
You've been working on your game for well over a year now, and you've written 21,000 words. 2600 renders. That isn't a lot of content, man. Hell, those numbers are hardly more than most initial releases.

You've only barely cracked 100 patrons. You're clearly struggling, and instead of taking the criticism for what it's worth, you've come here to thumb your nose at the people who are pointing out your mistakes. And this is absolutely a mistake: you should not be charging anyone $30 for a side project, let alone making them wait half a year to get it. That's absurd.

You're so pissed at piracy that you're kicking your own ass with your kneejerk reaction. You need to take a step back and reevaluate. I'd tell you to talk to some other developers and get their feedback, but you clearly won't listen to me so why would you listen to them?

I wish you the best of luck, because with your attitude you're certainly gonna need it.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
MrCreepGames - let me ask you a simple question: how many people here think can pay any amount for all the games they can check here?

I'll be honest with you! I can't afford it! But what this site allowed me to, is the single or two games I like enormously I have stepped on a supported to the best of my abilities. Not fair , I know! But from 100 thousand people who can play your game, maybe 1000 will become your patrons because they appreciate your work. Make yourself appreciated and people will support you.

Mar 18, 2021
MrCreepGames - let me ask you a simple question: how many people here think can pay any amount for all the games they can check here?

I'll be honest with you! I can't afford it! But what this site allowed me to, is the single or two games I like enormously I have stepped on a supported to the best of my abilities. Not fair , I know! But from 100 thousand people who can play your game, maybe 1000 will become your patrons because they appreciate your work. Make yourself appreciated and people will support you.
I am well aware of that, now read this and think about it.

1697753241698.png

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
I am well aware of that, now read this and think about it.

View attachment 3018798
First: I like your game.
Second : I agree with all you said. This though does not exclude what I said previously.
Third: Make me want to support you, you sell something, but I can't buy all the offers. So make me decide who is deserving of my limited resources. That's me, and I honestly believe that's most of us.