HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
I like the art style, it's bright, silly and happy. I just can't see this ever getting sexy or arousing.
The screen layout doesn't work on ultrawide though: View attachment 2450
Look at that scrollbar! I see way more text on my 16:9 monitor.
Hmmm, I designed the game for 16:9 at the widest based on how common various monitor aspect resolutions were. I suppose I could put in a CSS rule for wider resolutions if I need to, but it just seems that very few people have monitors wider than 16:9.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Hmmm, I designed the game for 16:9 at the widest based on how common various monitor aspect resolutions were.
Fair enough. Don't spend tons of time fixing UW though. Assuming Steam stats are representative for your audience UW is less than 1% (2-2017)
upload_2017-3-18_18-54-43.png

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
to clear up any misunderstanding,

yes there is a loud house parody being developed called the Lewd House in renpy
yes we posted a proof of concept to 4chan some time ago

however until seemingly every other developer we dont have a patreon or similar
this is our hobby so progress is slow going
We will post updates when we are satisfied with our content.

I hope this clears up the most obvious questions

Reactions: mastercuck and wep

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
to clear up any misunderstanding,

yes there is a loud house parody being developed called the Lewd House in renpy
yes we posted a proof of concept to 4chan some time ago

however until seemingly every other developer we dont have a patreon or similar
this is our hobby so progress is slow going
We will post updates when we are satisfied with our content.

I hope this clears up the most obvious questions
I've added the sub-title to try to help differentiate our games. Sorry for the confusion. I am an amateur game designer too, I'm just unemployed so I have a lot of time on my hands. I don't delay release or any of that iffy stuff most people do with Patreon, it's my tip jar. Would I like to live from the profits of making a game? Sure. Will I dick over my less well-off fans? No way.

I perfectly understand not having a lot of time to work on a project. Good luck with your project.

Edit: Oh, and if you want anything from my game for yours feel free. I consider this game open-source.

Reactions: Thatguy and andy60

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I've added the sub-title to try to help differentiate our games. Sorry for the confusion. I am an amateur game designer too, I'm just unemployed so I have a lot of time on my hands. I don't delay release or any of that iffy stuff most people do with Patreon, it's my tip jar. Would I like to live from the profits of making a game? Sure. Will I dick over my less well-off fans? No way.

I perfectly understand not having a lot of time to work on a project. Good luck with your project.

Edit: Oh, and if you want anything from my game for yours feel free. I consider this game open-source.
How often can we expect updates?

andy60

Jan 14, 2017

no problem, sry if I came across as rude
unfortunately as this very site shows there are far to many people who seem to think a v0.0X (pre)alpha deserves lots of money thrown at them, so I tend to be cynic at the best of times.

I will pass along your offer to the team.
Best of luck with your project

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm curious, I've seen the show but never thought of it in this venue. Although its never a far stretch in these forums where pretty much everything is open to be splattered with the man-juice.

I've seen some of your other projects on Futanari Place and they have good material in there, so looking forward to what you can do with a team in this. Will give it a try later.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Another game by Elerneron? Ha. It's as predictable as the sun rising in the fucking morning.

As Lori once said. "Well, I'm outskis."

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
error 429 on both links, does anyone has a mirror link ?
This is the first time I've ever hit my limit. Here is a Mega Link:
I also updated OP with link and relegated the Dropbox link to mirror status.

Reactions: blind and edlam

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I downloaded and created another mirror through Filebox.moe
didn't know the site existed till I got a message saying that one of SLDR's uploads was deleted due to copyright claim. They were nice and apologized about it. Added the mirror to the OP for you.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
who will be making the art, do you have any references? it seems cool so far
I am making the art currently, but my skill is in Photomanipulation, so I am looking for an artist to partner with.

Yeah, Lisa's character makes no sense in the real world. She's a four year old that belongs in a university. She has also been represented as the most perverted character in the show. Well as perverted as you can get with a family show.

How often can we expect updates?
I will try to update the game as often as I am able, but I am very bad at maintaining schedules.

Game looks interesing, i i'm hope you don't abadon this game like earlier your projets.
I'll get bored with it at some point, the hope is that it is finished by then.

Another game by Elerneron? Ha. It's as predictable as the sun rising in the fucking morning.

As Lori once said. "Well, I'm outskis."
Good bye.

I downloaded and created another mirror through Filebox.moe
didn't know the site existed till I got a message saying that one of SLDR's uploads was deleted due to copyright claim. They were nice and apologized about it. Added the mirror to the OP for you.
Thank you.

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Well, first impression is ok... not sure how this will get fappable though :p but technically and art-wise it is well made.... And cool to see you as developer here, Elerneron and actually respond :) Will keep my eye on this one :)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes