HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
New Version. Basically a hotfix that addresses the issue with saving and fixes some typos. The Mega link in the OP is the new file (as well as Dropbox once my limit resets).

If I'd known I would be able to fix it this fast, I would have waited before providing the last Mega Link.

Edit: There is a stray source file in that download, but it's only 66k, so I'm not making a new link to remove it.

Last edited:

JustABox

Filebox.moe
Feb 11, 2017
I downloaded and created another mirror through Filebox.moe
didn't know the site existed till I got a message saying that one of SLDR's uploads was deleted due to copyright claim. They were nice and apologized about it. Added the mirror to the OP for you.
Actually filebox.moe is only ran by me. One person :p

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
I'm curious, I've seen the show but never thought of it in this venue. Although its never a far stretch in these forums where pretty much everything is open to be splattered with the man-juice.

I've seen some of your other projects on Futanari Place and they have good material in there, so looking forward to what you can do with a team in this. Will give it a try later.
There's some good and surprisingly dark comics on R34 about the loud house. With so many different girls it's basically perfect for a dating sim style game.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
used the plural because wasn't sure. Still I do like how easy it is too upload there.

Reactions: JustABox

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
Is there any chance you'll be making some progress on Legacy anytime soon? I'm sure that's the game that most people who are familiar with you are really interested in.

Volrath

Aug 24, 2016
I've seen your work around in a few places, even talked with you a couple times about them. Always love your work, hope to see you finish it.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Is there any chance you'll be making some progress on Legacy anytime soon? I'm sure that's the game that most people who are familiar with you are really interested in.
Well the reason that people are most likely interested in it is the same reason that it is difficult to work on. Legacy is an extraordinarily complex game concept . . . especially for a single person to develop. That said, it's my baby . . . my "dream" project, and I will never give up on it; but damn is it ever a harsh mistress. Every game I develop on the path to Legacy makes Legacy that much easier for me to code when the time comes. Having the power of Explore! behind me will help a lot too . . . it cut the time developing this game down tremendously . . . and that is with it only marginally functional. I will return to Legacy, but right now it's all about The Lewd House and Explore! They will set the foundation for the future of Legacy.

I've seen your work around in a few places, even talked with you a couple times about them. Always love your work, hope to see you finish it.
Thank you for the encouragement. I'm sure this is the one. I'm already to the point of almost pure content addition. That's a first.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Looks interesting! Downloading it now :)

Definitely looks fun :) Can't wait till there is more content!

Last edited:

SludFug6969

Aug 5, 2016
just watched the first season of the loud house .. nice setting. :eazyHype:
i will definitely support you on patreon (after some actual lewd content is available)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
A nice slick UI, much as I come to expect from you. The story is at least believable, as much as the setting allows. I like how at least the goal is the older sisters and the Mom, and the bit about Lily is amusing. Definitely shows some promise.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Because of a user request, future versions of The Lewd House will have a display pop-up indicating changes to stats. I just spent all morning getting them perfect and pretty.

Reactions: jonny meatballs

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Just a minor thing, but I think it would help if you took out the date from the game version.
Probably would lift a lot of the confusion about the "lack of content".

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Just a minor thing, but I think it would help if you took out the date from the game version.
Probably would lift a lot of the confusion about the "lack of content".
You're probably right, but then i would have no idea whatsoever what I was doing with the versioning . . . maybe I should just put a 0. in front of it?

Edit: Done! Hope that helps

Reactions: jonny meatballs

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
I removed the Dropbox links as I will be using those solely for developing the game from now on.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
You're probably right, but then i would have no idea whatsoever what I was doing with the versioning . . . maybe I should just put a 0. in front of it?

Cool.
Yes a 0.1 for example is always a good start IMO because it shows that the game is in its very early stages.
And adding stuff like fixing saves and stuff just name it 0.1a i.e.
I know it is just a really minor thing but at one point when there are more builds flying around it helps to identify if you got the fixed/right version or not.
It also shows that you are progressing/working on the game which is appreciated by the playerbase

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

I think he was thinking more on the lines of 0.1 or 0.0.1 or something of this sort :confused:

Btw what can we expect on the next version? :?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes