HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
The problem
While I have no problem with the scenario you propose per se, age progression holds no interest for me personally. I made this game to make a loli / shota game, so avoiding underage scenarios would be counter-productive. All the sisters will be available for content; the younger ones are simply optional instead of part of the base story.

If someone else wanted to take my game and make an age progression version, I would have no problem with that so long as they made it obvious that it was a different game (change the name, colors of the UI, what-have-you), and credited me for the original.
The problem is that you use the term shota and lolicon wrong here, the vision you have with the youngest ones would be toddlercon and that's a line to far. I only suggested what i said to give you a bigger playing field, attemptign to keep it in line. With giving you some extra own artistic creation on the persons in question, both images as story wise.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
The problem is that you use the term shota and lolicon wrong here, the vision you have with the youngest ones would be toddlercon and that's a line to far. I only suggested what i said to give you a bigger playing field, attemptign to keep it in line. With giving you some extra own artistic creation on the persons in question, both images as story wise.
I did not know that toddlercon crossed a line for the site. If so I'll respectfully remove the game. I should probably add that to the genres, and am sorry that I did not already do so (but there is also currently no such content). If it's a personal line that you have, then you should know that all such content is entirely optional. You can avoid the content, or the game, but I have one hard and fast rule when making my games: I will never remove content based on the comfort of others. I'm willing to have an option to hide it, but I will not remove it. I'm not in this to make money or please everyone. I'm doing this as artistic expression, to see my vision realized. I can put in a content filter rule to hide all toddlercon content if the filter is on, but I won't gut my game based on people's squicks.

To me, sexual content about a fictional six year old (Lana and Lola) is no different than sexual content about a fictional four year old (Lisa) or 18 month old (Lily). It's all fictional, and not at all even remotely realistic at that.

While I don't have a problem with age progression in general, I have never like age progression of characters from a know source to make them an "acceptable" age. The nature of the setting doesn't allow me to avoid lolicon / shotacon without such age progression so there is no content rule in this game for it. I can easily add one for toddlercon, as I said previously; and with your objection will do so. Actually now that I think of it, I will just add a filter rule that allows the player to set the minimum acceptable age, as different people have issue with content at different ages. Of course, the oldest setting will still have to be 11 since Lincoln is 11, otherwise there would be no game at all.

I don't take issue at all with your personal reservations, and am willing to do what I can to make sure you don't have to see content that you will not enjoy, but I am not willing to add a fetish that I personally detest (age progression of source characters) nor to completely remove a fetish that I do not (toddlercon).

I hope I wasn't offensive in this post, as that was not my intent.

Last edited:

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
Is the game gonna be all text?

Or will there be some pictures as well? (NSFW pictures, not just the character models)

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I did not know that toddlercon crossed a line for the site. If so I'll respectfully remove the game. I should probably add that to the genres, and am sorry that I did not already do so (but there is also currently no such content). If it's a personal line that you have, then you should know that all such content is entirely optional. You can avoid the content, or the game, but I have one hard and fast rule when making my games: I will never remove content based on the comfort of others. I'm willing to have an option to hide it, but I will not remove it. I'm not in this to make money or please everyone. I'm doing this as artistic expression, to see my vision realized. I can put in a content filter rule to hide all toddlercon content if the filter is on, but I won't gut my game based on people's squicks.

To me, sexual content about a fictional six year old (Lana and Lola) is no different than sexual content about a fictional four year old (Lisa) or 18 month old (Lily). It's all fictional, and not at all even remotely realistic at that.

While I don't have a problem with age progression in general, I have never like age progression of characters from a know source to make them an "acceptable" age. The nature of the setting doesn't allow me to avoid lolicon / shotacon without such age progression so there is no content rule in this game for it. I can easily add one for toddlercon, as I said previously; and with your objection will do so. Actually now that I think of it, I will just add a filter rule that allows the player to set the minimum acceptable age, as different people have issue with content at different ages. Of course, the oldest setting will still have to be 11 since Lincoln is 11, otherwise there would be no game at all.

I don't take issue at all with your personal reservations, and am willing to do what I can to make sure you don't have to see content that you will not enjoy, but I am not willing to add a fetish that I personally detest (age progression of source characters) nor to completely remove a fetish that I do not (toddlercon).

I hope I wasn't offensive in this post, as that was not my intent.

It's nothing to do with the site rules.

Shotacon or "toddlercon" (whatever the fuck that is) is not against the rules.

Ignore the other guy, he's just on a personal rant when the reality is, if he feels this game is too much then he can just ignore it.

I personally think toddler shit is crossing the line for me personally but I don't care if you implement it as long as its optional. I'm here to fuck me some MILFs and the older sisters.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Is the game gonna be all text?

Or will there be some pictures as well? (NSFW pictures, not just the character models)
There will be pictures, but they're going to be kinda slow for a while. I have a rather famous artist that is interested in the game, but without reliable income from the work the best he might be able to do is the occasional contribution in what little free time he has; but even that isn't certain. He doesn't want an announcement in case he can't find the time to contribute, which is why I've said nothing, and will not name him until / unless he decides to commit to the project. I don't want to get everyone's hopes up if he decides he can't contribute. If I ever start getting enough funds, I can always commission works from him to speed things up, but until I start getting more content in that is asking a lot of my supporters.

In the meantime, I do intend to do some Photoshop work to at least get some nude pictures of the girls in, but they will likely be replaced with much improved versions down the road. My goal is to eventually have a cutscene-like image for each sex act, but that might take a while. Until then it will be predominantly text with nude sprites of the girls.

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
Alright Elerneron I am gonna come out ask a serious question.

How dedicated are you towards this project?

I have seen many projects rise and fall. And the procrastination of the human race has usually been the downfall.
But I like the idea of this game. I have been waiting for a fully functional Loud House game for so long. And I really wanna see it through to the end. I love the fact that you won't hold back because of peoples personal opinions. And with the HTML you have set up I really think this game has potential. I would love to do anything I can to support it. In fact I will subscribe to your $10 patreon right now if you can guarantee me you will follow through.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Alright Elerneron I am gonna come out ask a serious question.

How dedicated are you towards this project?

I have seen many projects rise and fall. And the procrastination of the human race has usually been the downfall.
But I like the idea of this game. I have been waiting for a fully functional Loud House game for so long. And I really wanna see it through to the end. I love the fact that you won't hold back because of peoples personal opinions. And with the HTML you have set up I really think this game has potential. I would love to do anything I can to support it. In fact I will subscribe to your $10 patreon right now if you can guarantee me you will follow through.
I am entirely dedicated to the project. I fully plan to see this project through to completion. For the first time since I started making games, I have all of the skills I need to get things done. It's been less than a month and I have the engine complete. I can usually hold my interest in a project for at least six months, and many projects that I started (that didn't get very far) held my interest for years (3 years for my first project Legacy of Sarcos which died due to lack of skilled help). The more feedback I get, the easier it is for me to maintain interest. I can't guarantee anything however.

While I would appreciate the additional support a $10 a month donation would bring, I suggest that you wait until you are sure of the game, and my ability to see it through. The last thing I want to do is give any false promises. There is too much of that out there on Patreon as it is; and I have no idea what the future holds. I am not a young man anymore, and I have health issues. I could died before I can finish the game for all I know. Rest assured that I am doing everything I can to try to make it as easy as possible for someone to pick the game up and run with it in that unlikely scenario . . . actually I could probably document things better, but it's boring and saps my drive so I've been putting it off.

tl;dr: While I would appreciate the donation, don't give me money until you are sure.

Reactions: Sylaidara

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
I am entirely dedicated to the project. I fully plan to see this project through to completion. For the first time since I started making games, I have all of the skills I need to get things done. It's been less than a month and I have the engine complete. I can usually hold my interest in a project for at least six months, and many projects that I started (that didn't get very far) held my interest for years (3 years for my first project Legacy of Sarcos which died due to lack of skilled help). The more feedback I get, the easier it is for me to maintain interest. I can't guarantee anything however.

While I would appreciate the additional support a $10 a month donation would bring, I suggest that you wait until you are sure of the game, and my ability to see it through. The last thing I want to do is give any false promises. There is too much of that out there on Patreon as it is; and I have no idea what the future holds. I am not a young man anymore, and I have health issues. I could died before I can finish the game for all I know. Rest assured that I am doing everything I can to try to make it as easy as possible for someone to pick the game up and run with it in that unlikely scenario . . . actually I could probably document things better, but it's boring and saps my drive so I've been putting it off.

tl;dr: While I would appreciate the donation, don't give me money until you are sure.
Good man. A very nice post and has only made me have more faith in you.

I will hold off on my subscription for now as you said, and will wait for the next build to decide.

But try to get it out sometime this April. No pressure or anything but I wanna support you as soon as I can starting May 1st. :^)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
It's nothing to do with the site rules.

Shotacon or "toddlercon" (whatever the fuck that is) is not against the rules.

Ignore the other guy, he's just on a personal rant when the reality is, if he feels this game is too much then he can just ignore it.

I personally think toddler shit is crossing the line for me personally but I don't care if you implement it as long as its optional. I'm here to fuck me some MILFs and the older sisters.
I never said it was against site rules and like with your toddlercon is a line for me personally. Still i've given him a option with age progression that could work out better for me and to my believes a majority of people.

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
That way the pedofelia would be out aswell
The problem with this suggestion is that no, the pedophilia angle absolutely would not be removed, as the characters would still, both chronologically and mentally, be underage, but Elerneron has already given his piece, and it's already kind of derailing the thread, so I won't debate it any further.

Elerneron, if you need/want a part time proofreader, I'd be willing to look over a few passages for you every now and then.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
as the characters would still, both chronologically and mentally, be underage
That's still not legal. You wouldn't go to jail because you would be underage but you sure as hell would be locked up in a mental facility.

Reactions: muttdoggy

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Really enjoying the game, for all that matters this game is in my list of "games I should donate to when I get a job".
Just a question, after I finish the initial interactions, is there anything to be done?

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Really enjoying the game, for all that matters this game is in my list of "games I should donate to when I get a job".
Just a question, after I finish the initial interactions, is there anything to be done?
There is one short fetch-quest in the current version. You start the quest by opening your dresser in your room.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
I want to apologize to everyone for the lateness of this update. My world has gone to hell. At first I thought I could just push through the issues that I am facing and soldier on. Things have just gotten worse and worse however.

A little over a week ago, my mother was diagnosed with cancer in her lungs, liver, and spine. I have been taking care of her full time for the last four years since her last bout with throat cancer with both of us living off of her pension and social security. She seemed alright when she was first diagnosed, but it turns out the lung cancer was too big to be cured. Her condition has been deteriorating surprisingly quickly. She got a bad case of pneumonia, and now from all appearances hovers at death’s door. I have been running myself ragged trying to take care of her. She is now in inpatient hospice where they are making her comfortable in her final days.

So what does this mean for the game? Luckily I have a bit of a savior in all of this. A skilled and prolific writer that I trust has stepped forward to work on the game while I am occupied with my personal issues. I have been getting him up to speed to the best of my ability when I’ve had time, and he is well on his way to mastering the use of the engine I have built. So basically there will be a delay in the release of the next version as he gets up to speed and continues writing content.

After my mother’s passing there will also be the issue of dealing with the financial aftermath. As I have been relying on her for my living I will need to find employment, and deal with the medical and funeral expenses. My job as a full time caretaker of my mother left me with a lot of free time to work on the game; it is unlikely that this will continue. Fortunately she is leaving me with a rather large plot of land that I will likely have to sell for a smaller place to use the excess to pay bills and what-have-you.

I also have a potential medical problem of my own that I have to look into (an abnormal chest X-ray that might indicate lung cancer, but could just be scar tissue or some other relatively innocuous abnormality). The earliest appointment I could get with a doctor was May 15th, so I’m in limbo about that for now. If it is cancer, it’s still relatively small, and should be possible to be cured.

I wasn’t going to tell you guys any of this; but my inability to work on the game has pretty much forced my hand. If any of you want to withdraw your Patreon support, I will understand.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
I want to apologize to everyone for the lateness of this update. My world has gone to hell. At first I thought I could just push through the issues that I am facing and soldier on. Things have just gotten worse and worse however.

A little over a week ago, my mother was diagnosed with cancer in her lungs, liver, and spine. I have been taking care of her full time for the last four years since her last bout with throat cancer with both of us living off of her pension and social security. She seemed alright when she was first diagnosed, but it turns out the lung cancer was too big to be cured. Her condition has been deteriorating surprisingly quickly. She got a bad case of pneumonia, and now from all appearances hovers at death’s door. I have been running myself ragged trying to take care of her. She is now in inpatient hospice where they are making her comfortable in her final days.

So what does this mean for the game? Luckily I have a bit of a savior in all of this. A skilled and prolific writer that I trust has stepped forward to work on the game while I am occupied with my personal issues. I have been getting him up to speed to the best of my ability when I’ve had time, and he is well on his way to mastering the use of the engine I have built. So basically there will be a delay in the release of the next version as he gets up to speed and continues writing content.

After my mother’s passing there will also be the issue of dealing with the financial aftermath. As I have been relying on her for my living I will need to find employment, and deal with the medical and funeral expenses. My job as a full time caretaker of my mother left me with a lot of free time to work on the game; it is unlikely that this will continue. Fortunately she is leaving me with a rather large plot of land that I will likely have to sell for a smaller place to use the excess to pay bills and what-have-you.

I also have a potential medical problem of my own that I have to look into (an abnormal chest X-ray that might indicate lung cancer, but could just be scar tissue or some other relatively innocuous abnormality). The earliest appointment I could get with a doctor was May 15th, so I’m in limbo about that for now. If it is cancer, it’s still relatively small, and should be possible to be cured.

I wasn’t going to tell you guys any of this; but my inability to work on the game has pretty much forced my hand. If any of you want to withdraw your Patreon support, I will understand.
i'm not a patreon but i fully understand the hardship your going through now, so all i can say is get better soon and hopefully you'll be able to lift your self up after losing someone close to you.

P.S i'm not abandoning this game as it shown some glimmer of hope and will see if the temp guy can do whatever in his power to meet the demands

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm sorry to hear about all you are going through. I understand the hardships of taking care of someone as I am a caregiver for my grandmother who is currently at stage 6 Alzheimer's (Stage 7 is the last) but I can't even pretend to understand the emotional hardships that are weighing you down. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother <3

Reactions: Cooldude17
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes