HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Damn... Wish you all the strenght you need and more to overcome this hell, m8.... Lost my dad to cancer in 8 months time when he was 52 ... I feel you, m8... Take your time and I hope you are all well when returning from the battlefield !

Megadon

Apr 27, 2017
I'm try to play game, but I can't. Each time I try to open it I get the same fatal error and it links back to the folder multiple times.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
I'm try to play game, but I can't. Each time I try to open it I get the same fatal error and it links back to the folder multiple times.
Please provide some more detailed information. What browser are you using. The game will not work correctly (or possibly even work at all) on Internet Explorer (which no one in existence should still be using) or Microsoft Edge (Which I cannot seem to get the game to work with). Try playing the game in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as those are the browsers we test with.

Also, while this is an HTML game, it is designed for computers and may not play well on phones. I recommend against trying to play this on a phone.

The more information you give me the more likely I am to be able to help you get the game working.

WTF

Aug 7, 2016
Wow...really game full of ......
Fatal error uncaught security error.
Failed read LocalStorage Windows: access denied for this document. hmm..what

Stack trace cookie error
game.html:148 20120
game.html:148 20204
game.html:148 23200
game.html:153 979
game.html:153 1772
game.html:152 14883
game.html:152 14314
game.html:153 22711
game.html:66 29941
game.html:66 30262

What ever its is not good Chrome,internet Explore, Fire Fox, Edge. Really game try acess documentary file hmm sounds like scam.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Wow...really game full of ......
Fatal error uncaught security error.
Failed read LocalStorage Windows: access denied for this document. hmm..what

Stack trace cookie error
game.html:148 20120
game.html:148 20204
game.html:148 23200
game.html:153 979
game.html:153 1772
game.html:152 14883
game.html:152 14314
game.html:153 22711
game.html:66 29941
game.html:66 30262

What ever its is not good Chrome,internet Explore, Fire Fox, Edge. Really game try acess documentary file hmm sounds like scam.
And yet no one else has had this problem. The more logical explanation is that something on your end is not allowing you to play the game properly. Can you play other Twine games? Free Cities for example? From the sound of it, you have your security setting so that they don't allow access to local storage . . . you can't save a game without local storage. If that bothers you, feel free to pass by my game. Paranoia might save your data, but it will also limit your ability to enjoy a lot of things on the internet that are in NO WAY harmful. As always the choice is yours.

Also, maybe you could read the thread before accusing people of being scammers? If you had you would realize that a lot of people can play this game without the issues that you have described.

Edit: Also, the game does not work at all on Internet Explorer or Edge.

Reactions: Tubrat71

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Wow... why I didn't hear about this game? I will play it now, thanks and good luck with everthing :)

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I can't get the Scissors. I click on scissors and it say's You take the scissors, but it's not in my inventory. Someone who have the same problem??????

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I got it, search the kitchen first, get the scissors, after that basement, last attic......
After i don't now.......

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
yo , Elerneron.
did you find an artist for the lewd stuff?
I have a rather famous artist interested in helping, but only on occassion in his VERY limited spare time. The next version will have one character (Lincoln) drawn by this artist. If I start getting some real money coming in, I will speed up the process by commissioning this artist. We are waiting to reveal the artist's name until after the first release containing his content. In the meantime I will be using my Photoshop skills to at least get some nudie bits in the game.

I can't get the Scissors. I click on scissors and it say's You take the scissors, but it's not in my inventory. Someone who have the same problem??????
I got it, search the kitchen first, get the scissors, after that basement, last attic......
After i don't now.......
You should have been able to get them regardless of the order you performed the actions in as long as there was room in your pack . . . and it should have warned you if there was not room. Do you remember what order you did things in when it said you got the scissors, but you didn't get them?

Once you have the thread, scissors, and patch; return to Leni when she is in her room for her to fix your satchel. If you open the journal (Book Icon on the lower right of the UI) it will tell you the next step in any particular quest.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Please someone help me ;i don't know how to play the game ;i am confuse ????????? please someone help me out
Extract the files to the location of your choosing. Open game.html in you favorite (non-microsoft) browser. Follow the instructions given in the game. Bingo, you're playing the game.

MAxsion Josh

May 13, 2017
wow thanks but unfortunately i still don't know how to do the quest in the game please someone help me or give guide please :3
I am stuck

Yobs

Aug 11, 2016
wow thanks but unfortunately i still don't know how to do the quest in the game please someone help me or give guide please :3
I am stuck
There's basically no content as of yet, the current quests are only meant to teach you the basics of the game and are easily completed by following the game's instructions.
I'd say to not even bother.

Reactions: MAxsion Josh

MAxsion Josh

May 13, 2017
tks Yobs but could you tell where the instrucctions because i only can complete 1 that is patch the satchel can you help me how to do the other quest because there is no actions to do it please help me and thanks
It really hard to this game

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
tks Yobs but could you tell where the instrucctions because i only can complete 1 that is patch the satchel can you help me how to do the other quest because there is no actions to do it please help me and thanks
It really hard to this game
The other quests are not yet finished. I will start marking quests that can't be completed in the next version. That was a major oversight on my part, and I apologize.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes