HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Btw what can we expect on the next version? :?
The next version will have the entire house open sandbox style. There are still a couple of things to tell the player, but I'll just do that the first time they enter any particular room that has such a need. No more telling the player where to go or what to do.

I need to finish coding the schedules for all the characters (the code for using the schedules is in place, I just need to give the characters their schedules). Schedules in this game are able to be random based on the hour. For instance on any given day between 8:00am to 8:59am a specific character can be a) just in their room, b) going from the frontyard to the backyard over and over again, c) moving between rooms in any other way that we (the developers) wish. I was originally going to vary it by day of the week as well, but that was too massive, so it only varies by weekday/weekend. I may revisit the code to expand it to allow each day of the week to have it's own schedule block, but we'll have to see how this goes first.

As far as content, it's going to seem light, but will be much bigger than it seems. I'll start adding room actions, but they may be boring and/or repetitive at first. There will also definitely be peeping scenes from the hallway, if the hallway is empty; how much variety there is in those scenes is another matter. Depending on what the other writers get motivated on, there could be more.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
I've been hard at work on Lewd House this week. I have added a pop-up to sometimes inform you of changes to statistics. Additionally there is a pop-up to warn of low needs values. The tutorial is complete. Schedules are working so that characters will move from room to room, and are set to vary their schedules depending on whether it is a weekday or weekend by choosing from a range of selections by the hour . . . but I haven't made those schedules yet. The start of the content filter is in place and ready to filter content once I have some that needs filtered. I now consider the Engine 100% done (though I may need to make the occasional tweak or addition in the future). It's nearly 100% content addition from this point on.

I am now working on adding room actions to the rooms, and generic actions that depend on other things like the presence of an individual in the room you are in or the presence of something in your inventory, or any number of other factors in any combination. Once that is done I will work on the character schedules.

I should have a new release ready next week, but there wont be a lot of new content. My writers have been busy with other things this week; so it's been all me so far.

Reactions: kark2223 and Demon

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I've been hard at work on Lewd House this week. I have added a pop-up to sometimes inform you of changes to statistics. Additionally there is a pop-up to warn of low needs values. The tutorial is complete. Schedules are working so that characters will move from room to room, and are set to vary their schedules depending on whether it is a weekday or weekend by choosing from a range of selections by the hour . . . but I haven't made those schedules yet. The start of the content filter is in place and ready to filter content once I have some that needs filtered. I now consider the Engine 100% done (though I may need to make the occasional tweak or addition in the future). It's nearly 100% content addition from this point on.

I am now working on adding room actions to the rooms, and generic actions that depend on other things like the presence of an individual in the room you are in or the presence of something in your inventory, or any number of other factors in any combination. Once that is done I will work on the character schedules.

I should have a new release ready next week, but there wont be a lot of new content. My writers have been busy with other things this week; so it's been all me so far.
What's your take on build up?

Is it a focus for you or are you going to be rushing into sex scenes?

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
What's your take on build up?

Is it a focus for you or are you going to be rushing into sex scenes?
The game is non-linear and event-based. Scenes will become available based on the like, love, and corruption values of the other characters. Building those values will take some effort. That said, some characters will engage in the fun stuff at lower values than other characters. So in a nutshell, both.

Personally, I get bored if it takes too long to get to the interesting bits. I also don't want a game that is instantaneous sex scenes. I like the middle ground. (Well, middle to early actually.) I'll do what I can to make the more choosy character's buildup interesting, but it isn't my strongest skill. I have yet to get a head writer, and my current writers have written only two events between them; Luna and Luan's introduction, and Lynn's introduction. As they are working for free (or a portion of the proceeds if my Patreon starts bringing in more than it is now) I don't feel I have any right to push them for content.

Hopefully there is something for everyone possible in the game (as you can't please everyone).

Reactions: Dramber

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
The game is non-linear and event-based. Scenes will become available based on the like, love, and corruption values of the other characters. Building those values will take some effort. That said, some characters will engage in the fun stuff at lower values than other characters. So in a nutshell, both.

Personally, I get bored if it takes too long to get to the interesting bits. I also don't want a game that is instantaneous sex scenes. I like the middle ground. (Well, middle to early actually.) I'll do what I can to make the more choosy character's buildup interesting, but it isn't my strongest skill. I have yet to get a head writer, and my current writers have written only two events between them; Luna and Luan's introduction, and Lynn's introduction. As they are working for free (or a portion of the proceeds if my Patreon starts bringing in more than it is now) I don't feel I have any right to push them for content.

Hopefully there is something for everyone possible in the game (as you can't please everyone).
Hmm, sounds good.

The reason I worry is that far too many games tend to skip a pretty fundamental part of incest, which usually is the build up.

It's taboo for a reason. If say the Mother is sucking the sons dick in the space of two sentences it kinda ruins it for myself and I imagine quite a lot of people (hence a lot of recent successful games featuring incest focusing a lot more on build up, See Dating My Daughter).

I understand maybe a slutty sister giving it up easily but somebody like a shy sister, or the commanding mother should be a significantly more gradual process, at least in my opinion.

Looking forward to what you produce, glad to see that you're at least sticking with it. The art, mechanics and overall premise looks very promising

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Whew! I'm wiped out. I just finished the first (small) quest in the game. I don't feel like it's enough new content to merit a release, but it's one more step toward it. I want to put in more room actions, and get the characters moving around the house before the next release. I was just proud of the accomplishment and wanted to tell people.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Whew! I'm wiped out. I just finished the first (small) quest in the game. I don't feel like it's enough new content to merit a release, but it's one more step toward it. I want to put in more room actions, and get the characters moving around the house before the next release. I was just proud of the accomplishment and wanted to tell people.
Any progress is still progress. And set's you above 80% of most games out there.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
New Release:

• Added all basic gameplay. This includes a way to manage all of the needs in the game.
  • Scheduling is set up so that NPCs move around the map, but only some of the characters (Dad, Mom, Lana, and Lisa) have their schedules input at this time. I got tired of writing the schedules, as it is very tedious.
  • Alert popups for low needs and most stat changes by user suggestion.
  • Revamped Action display by user suggestion.
  • Darker colored text for some characters by user suggestion.
  • A system for automatically updating save games in the future (unfortunately it will only work from this point on, you will have to start a new game this time).
  • A new need for Lincoln (Corruption) which brings him in line with the NPCs.
  • A short quest to get Lincoln a bigger pack (open his dresser to start the quest).
  • No really pervy stuff . . . sorry.

And that's it. I've had no input from my writers, so I relegated them to contributors instead of team members. It doesn't seem like they will be contributing a lot to the game, so I'm the only writer working right now. I wish there was more.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
My apologies, everyone. There was a bug introduced into the inventory system with last night's release. I have fixed it, and put up a new release. Please re-download if you are having issues. (This will not fix saves made with the error present).

Reactions: blind

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Okay.... I know you have it for future updates and stuff... But.... When will others react when Lincoln goes nude.... running through the house... will Lilly grab a hold of it for a paci?.. Will Lola and Lana see if it will fit in the gap between their teeth?

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Okay.... I know you have it for future updates and stuff... But.... When will others react when Lincoln goes nude.... running through the house... will Lilly grab a hold of it for a paci?.. Will Lola and Lana see if it will fit in the gap between their teeth?
It shouldn't be a problem to get some basic nude reaction coded in for the next release. The more complicated reactions (like high corruption for some characters in a room but not all) will likely take longer. As far as individual reactions like Lily using it as a pacifier and Lola/Lana seeing if it fits between their teeth . . . defiantly possible. I see the former requiring a specific level of arousal for Lincoln (to present an interesting target for the tyke), and the later requiring privacy and a certain level of corruption for the twin in question.

The system allows me to display events based on ANY combination of the factors that the game keeps track of.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Oh... just wondering... Will there be a scene where say... One or all of the sisters will be in the livingroom watching TV and say... Mom & Dad (Rita & Lynn Sr) are making out and or fucking in their Bedroom... and then say... Lincoln or one of the sisters goes over and peeks into the Parent's bedroom... If it is Lincoln that is Peeking into the room... then have a chance that one of the sister's comes over and starts sucking on his cock.... if it is one of the sisters... Have then play with them self and... or... Have it so that a chance that Lincoln can sneak or walk up on them and start playing with them... or start fucking them.... Oh... I would have it say... that Lynn Jr likes Anal for something different to do....

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Oh... just wondering... Will there be a scene where say... One or all of the sisters will be in the livingroom watching TV and say... Mom & Dad (Rita & Lynn Sr) are making out and or fucking in their Bedroom... and then say... Lincoln or one of the sisters goes over and peeks into the Parent's bedroom... If it is Lincoln that is Peeking into the room... then have a chance that one of the sister's comes over and starts sucking on his cock.... if it is one of the sisters... Have then play with them self and... or... Have it so that a chance that Lincoln can sneak or walk up on them and start playing with them... or start fucking them.... Oh... I would have it say... that Lynn Jr likes Anal for something different to do....
Thank you for the suggestions. I can't promise anything, but I'll keep your ideas in mind.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
lol... I made these suggestions for the other Lewd House game as well.... lol

Here is a Loud House Story.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Qlipse

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
While i am intrigued how this will go. I'd have to say i am a bit disappointed with the experiment. I'd rather had it the way that Lisa would have made a potion that would age people up, but the outcome would be that it has a stronger effect on younger people opposed to older ones. When asked how long this would last she says " to my calculations till the end of summer" .
That way the pedofelia would be out aswell and actually could include the 10 sisters. And with their characters and all you have a aim to grow to. Example the baby has in the show a habit of losing the diaper nad a special link with Lincon. For a older looking character she could still be losing her skirt on occasion, or something else for habits and the link could still be weird enough.
And this would work with the setting, no need to get out of the house. But if they do, lucy would want to be invisible, but due to her growth she could have ended up with a pair of tits that ALWAYS get the attraction of other guys in the neighbourhood.

Just saying.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
While i am intrigued how this will go. I'd have to say i am a bit disappointed with the experiment. I'd rather had it the way that Lisa would have made a potion that would age people up, but the outcome would be that it has a stronger effect on younger people opposed to older ones. When asked how long this would last she says " to my calculations till the end of summer" .
That way the pedofelia would be out aswell and actually could include the 10 sisters. And with their characters and all you have a aim to grow to. Example the baby has in the show a habit of losing the diaper nad a special link with Lincon. For a older looking character she could still be losing her skirt on occasion, or something else for habits and the link could still be weird enough.
And this would work with the setting, no need to get out of the house. But if they do, lucy would want to be invisible, but due to her growth she could have ended up with a pair of tits that ALWAYS get the attraction of other guys in the neighbourhood.

Just saying.
That could actually be way more HOT to play through... yes... someone should go with that... lol

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Html Game ? Will look for some hack :p

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016

Just saying.
While I have no problem with the scenario you propose per se, age progression holds no interest for me personally. I made this game to make a loli / shota game, so avoiding underage scenarios would be counter-productive. All the sisters will be available for content; the younger ones are simply optional instead of part of the base story.

If someone else wanted to take my game and make an age progression version, I would have no problem with that so long as they made it obvious that it was a different game (change the name, colors of the UI, what-have-you), and credited me for the original.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes