HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
How install game,and why none android version???
1) Unzip the archive and open the .html file in your favorite web-browser.

2) I never see myself making a game that is played on a phone. Phones are a horrible platform for gaming. In my opinion, the only reason phone games even exist is you can't put a computer or game console in your pocket. Besides, the user interface for my games could never really fit properly on a tiny phone.

SLUTNUT

Sep 18, 2017
1) Unzip the archive and open the .html file in your favorite web-browser.

2) I never see myself making a game that is played on a phone. Phones are a horrible platform for gaming. In my opinion, the only reason phone games even exist is you can't put a computer or game console in your pocket. Besides, the user interface for my games could never really fit properly on a tiny phone.
OH MY, you're back please tell us you want to finish that project

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
OH MY, you're back please tell us you want to finish that project
I have been considering trying to start working on the project again. It would be difficult, as the job I ended up having to get when my mother passed has a LOT of mandatory overtime right now (and has for a while). I can't promise anything; but I am at least interested in trying to pick the game back up in what little time I have available. The good thing about overtime is that I do have money . . . so I can probably hire an artist for some work from time to time if I am able to pick the project back up.

Dec 15, 2017
I have been considering trying to start working on the project again. It would be difficult, as the job I ended up having to get when my mother passed has a LOT of mandatory overtime right now (and has for a while). I can't promise anything; but I am at least interested in trying to pick the game back up in what little time I have available. The good thing about overtime is that I do have money . . . so I can probably hire an artist for some work from time to time if I am able to pick the project back up.
No offense man, but I am not holding my breath on you picking up the game again. Your track record is not the greatest. I mean I would love it if you did and actually completed a project you started. Especially this one with the high amount of potential it has. But it would have to be a serious dedicated effort from you that lasts long term for me to be convinced. In saying all this, I just wanted to say I am sorry to hear about your mother passing, I can only imagine how painful that is. I do hope you do complete a game (especially this one), not just for your fans, but for yourself as well.

CopiousFindings

Jun 7, 2019
I don't think you should continue this project unless you actually want to finish it. Personally I would love this game to be developed more, but you shouldn't force yourself just because people want it.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
No offense man, but I am not holding my breath on you picking up the game again. Your track record is not the greatest. I mean I would love it if you did and actually completed a project you started. Especially this one with the high amount of potential it has. But it would have to be a serious dedicated effort from you that lasts long term for me to be convinced. In saying all this, I just wanted to say I am sorry to hear about your mother passing, I can only imagine how painful that is. I do hope you do complete a game (especially this one), not just for your fans, but for yourself as well.
You are entitled to your skepticism. I have had problems with projects in the past. This was going to be the one that changed things as I finally had the skills I needed to make my vision come to life. That was when my life fell apart. I lost my mother to lung cancer, and had to instantly find a job with no time to mourn. Once I was in that job we pretty much immediately went to 8-10 hour days 5-7 days a week (tending to the high side of those numbers) and it has continued to current day with only a few breaks in between. I have finally acclimated to the schedule to some degree, and therefore hope I will be able to continue the project. I am actually getting tired of this whole thing.

If you don't trust me to complete a project that is your prerogative; but people constantly berating me for it is counter-productive to getting the game made. I never asked anything for the game (or any of my projects for that matter). Even when I had a Patreon account active (it currently doesn't charge anyone right now) I never hid the game behind a wall. It has always been free and open for anyone whether they supported me or not. If you don't think I can make the game, simply don't follow the project. I can do without the negativity anyway.

I don't think you should continue this project unless you actually want to finish it. Personally I would love this game to be developed more, but you shouldn't force yourself just because people want it.
I have always wanted to continue the project. Life just had other plans for me.

Dec 15, 2017
You are entitled to your skepticism. I have had problems with projects in the past. This was going to be the one that changed things as I finally had the skills I needed to make my vision come to life. That was when my life fell apart. I lost my mother to lung cancer, and had to instantly find a job with no time to mourn. Once I was in that job we pretty much immediately went to 8-10 hour days 5-7 days a week (tending to the high side of those numbers) and it has continued to current day with only a few breaks in between. I have finally acclimated to the schedule to some degree, and therefore hope I will be able to continue the project. I am actually getting tired of this whole thing.

If you don't trust me to complete a project that is your prerogative; but people constantly berating me for it is counter-productive to getting the game made. I never asked anything for the game (or any of my projects for that matter). Even when I had a Patreon account active (it currently doesn't charge anyone right now) I never hid the game behind a wall. It has always been free and open for anyone whether they supported me or not. If you don't think I can make the game, simply don't follow the project. I can do without the negativity anyway.

Reading back my post, it was admittedly more harsh than it probably needed to be. I do really hope that you complete a project. I am pulling for you to do it. It's just I am keeping my expectations at bay for now. That did not come across clearly in my first post. I have actually known about you and been a fan of the content you create since you were developing a game on TFgamessite years ago. I genuinely love the content you create. Also, you are correct you never do charge for anything. So thank you for that. It really does sound like that life just decided to give you the whole screw job and that does suck. I am hoping for the best for you. Take care.

DaedricLover

May 28, 2019
You are entitled to your skepticism. I have had problems with projects in the past.

As a full-time programmer, and always aspiring game-dev, I know game-dev as a hobby can be HARD. Good luck and keep trying!

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Want to see the *stuff* that dreams are made of? Better take a *sip*, because my *cups* runneth over. It's good to know puberty may still get the the *breast* of me!

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
AllTheFallen has been having issues. As that is the only place I know to contact the artist that was helping with the game I have been in a holding pattern while they figure things out.
From what I've read on other sites, they have been getting attacked from various online communities, people reporting to their provider(s), and outright DDoS.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes