HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
It's because it's such a unique game, unlike most other's of the same genre. If you don't have time to work on it, it's not much point handing it to people that also don't have time to work on it. Unless you plan on trying to sell it, why not make it open source through git, and let other people bug fix and add content to it?
All of my projects are free to use in any way one pleases. If anyone wants to make something from this game, or any other game of mine, they are free to do so. I am a fervent believer in the "copyleft" principle . . . so, go ahead and do as you will with the game. I'll see if I can find the current source files to make things easier . . . not sure if I still have them.

Reactions: iseedeadpeople5000

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
All of my projects are free to use in any way one pleases. If anyone wants to make something from this game, or any other game of mine, they are free to do so. I am a fervent believer in the "copyleft" principle . . . so, go ahead and do as you will with the game. I'll see if I can find the current source files to make things easier . . . not sure if I still have them.
We could do, but maybe you should commit to your own repo and let other's fork it, so you can keep track of it and those that make changes, in case you wish to incorporate those changes later, also it allows you to keep control over the source in a way.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Its not dead nor abandoned, the maker is just working on something else right now and will 100% guarantee get back to this after the other thing is done to a point they like.
It hasn't had anything done for around 18 months, which seems pretty dead to me; although, as you say, it might technically be on-hold indefinitely, but from what I heard, even though it might not be true, the new game has also been abandoned by the author.

rook

Aug 9, 2016
Last I heard, there was a separate team working on this. Not sure what their status is, though.

Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
why doesn't someone adopt this game and coninue it for those that want to see it get completed when they play also if that happens try to make it so the images work for some reason they dont

Dec 15, 2017
why doesn't someone adopt this game and coninue it for those that want to see it get completed when they play also if that happens try to make it so the images work for some reason they dont
That would be great. I know Jemini took over for Elerneron, but really Jemini is too busy and has his interests in Daycare manager and other projects. If I had any knowledge of coding, then I would do it, but I do not. Also, I know my strengths, and creative things like writing and art are not one of them.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
That would be great. I know Jemini took over for Elerneron, but really Jemini is too busy and has his interests in Daycare manager and other projects. If I had any knowledge of coding, then I would do it, but I do not. Also, I know my strengths, and creative things like writing and art are not one of them.
Also AFAIK Jemini isn't a coder and hands stuff over to someone else to add to the game, which is likely a large part of why nothing ever got updated or fixed.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes